Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    You basically admitted to deliberately trolling in the other thread because there's no point in attempting real dialogue. Why are you surprised to be infracted for then trolling...
    Well I was infracted for that post where I wasn't trolling, I was being completely serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    It's because of the mainstream media that was obsessed with nonsense stories for years. Ya know, the mainstream media that they now hate so much. Because these people aren't interested in any kind of logic or consistency.
    Yeah they pretty much seem to believe in magic, Trump will wave a magic wand and everything will be fixed... somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

(a) Trump is a phony and hypocritical liar that has betrayed his supporters with his rampant flip-flopping.

(b) I'm glad that Trump has flip-flopped because I didn't agree with his previous policy but supported him anyway.

(c) It doesn't matter that Trump flip-flops because policy doesn't matter, I just like and trust him.

(d) I believe Trump is a bullshitter who made wild promises that cannot be met so his flip-flops are inevitable because he's now being mugged by reality.

(e) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(f) Something else?
    They first voted for him because he's a alt-right Grand Wizard. Now that the KKK is in the White House they won't let go.

Trumpy wants to make America GREAT AGAIN
    and he going about it the right way by getting rid of some radical policy
    and even bringing in people that despised him like Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley for UN Ambassador

I see Strength in the USA now.

The mark of a Great leader is to ask for Opinion from others
    And use their Opinion to put into greatness.

Nikki Haley is part American Indian... UN Ambassador for USA....(Great Stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The left are going in this really strange area where at first they felt Trump was going to promote racist policies and they were upset, and now that they see that isn't the case, they are upset because he didn't introduce any racist policies. Never mind the fact that he hasn't even started his presidency. Anyways, people like Trump because he's a modern day folk hero, he fought against the massive media machine, called them out on their bullshit, and won. He did this while also beating the long term democrats and republicans whom are country have already been disappointed with.

That being said, policy-wise, if he doesn't build a wall, but implements measures to make it more difficult to sneak into the country, and punishes sanctuary cities, the vast majority of his voters will consider this a win. It's the same for most of his policies, it's ok to not get *exactly* what you want, as long as we see some progress in the areas that he has mentioned.
    Did you see who's in his administration? That is the start of his "presidency" and it doesn't look good for any one, media and establishment elites (brietbart, goldmen sachs, many lobbyists of every kind, a science deniers in science positions, racial button pushes like Jeff Sessions as AG, most notably scary Michael Flynn a bomb first hawk as his national security adivisor: a position that doesn't require Senate confirmation, and the list goes on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Well apparently I'm not allowed to call someone "libtard", and a liberal mod(probably Endus) took offense. Which pretty much made my case about liberals alot more solid :P
    Can't wait till a word "liberal" itself would be considered trolling/swearing.
    Liberal is an actual word. "Libtard" is flaming. If you can't instantly figure that out you should sit down and do some serious reflection.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was infracted for that post where I wasn't trolling, I was being completely serious.
    You make a reputation for yourself you deal with the consequences.

You want to restart, make a new account and change your posting attitude.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    and even bringing in people that despised him like Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley for UN Ambassador

She also has zero experience in foreign relations, also her Lt Gov is a hard liner, and stead first ally of Trump. So its take this position or you are going to get primaried by the Lt Gov. And now if confirmed it will allow the Lt Gov to run as incumbent Gov.

Yeah I mean repealing pieces of the safety net that have been in place for decades like Ryan wants is totally "Getting rid of radical policy" right.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Liberal is an actual word. "Libtard" is flaming.

If you can't figure that out you should go back to school.

- - - Updated - - -

You make a reputation for yourself you deal with the consequences.

You want to restart, make a new account and change your attitude.
    Yeah but you get instances (e.g.in literature) where flaming is neccessary, and it becomes a literally device, not obscenity.
    Like if I am talking about a special group of brainwashed liberals that are just warranting me calling them "libtards"

Okay I'm really straying off topic now, just to be back on track, I would say that I'm really disappointed he decided not to prosecute Clinton. I for one would see her pay.
    Last edited by The Emperor; 2016-11-24 at 10:41 PM.

Like I really don't understand the kind of mental tricks someone would have to do to think Trump is remotely competent after seeing how all over the place his campaign and now his transition is. He won because desperate people bought into obvious lies instead of accepting the reality of what has happened to Rural America and that they can't bring the past back, not because he was actually competent.

Shes cute..She should be ok

Yeah but you get instances (e.g.in literature) where flaming is neccessary, and it becomes a literally device, not obscenity.
    Like if I am talking about a special group of brainwashed liberals that are just warranting me calling them "libtards"
    That argument might work...somewhere.
    But not on a privately-owned forum.

Shes cute..She should be ok
    And that's pretty much Trumpkin logic "She's cute so she's an okay woman" No looking into her background or anything, only hte most base external appeal.

Then don't be surprised when people far more functioning than you will reprimand you for it. Learn to communicate effectively and you don't have to use made up words like "Libtard".

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    He won because desperate people bought into obvious lies instead of accepting the reality of what has happened to Rural America and that they can't bring the past back, not because he was actually competent.
    People wanted things to change. Clinton sure as hell wasn't going to change anything. So they rolled the dice.

"Accepting the reality" is a defeatist attitude that says the power of Wall Street will always win. And that has been proven to be a lie when Wall Street's candidate lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    And that's pretty much Trumpkin logic "She's cute so she's an okay woman" No looking into her background or anything, only hte most base external appeal.
    Well being a Sth Carolina Governor.. she wont be easy to push over either

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    They idolize and follow the man, not his policies.

Welcome to Fascist America.

This is such nonsense. Ofcourse right wingers are supporting Trump and you'll always get these images. Well, Trump doesn't like them. 99.99999% of the people who voted for Trump probably doesn't like them. If people are voting for you doesn't mean they agree on every point. Ofcourse it's logical that they are more on the right than the left, but I doubt explaining that to you won't blow your head up.

The same (even worse) happens on the left. I get these images are scary, but they're still just people in a room raising their arms like a fucking idiot. I prefer actually this than having leftists ruin cities, but I guess that's because the ''Democrats'' are now against democracy after they lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    People wanted things to change. Clinton sure as hell wasn't going to change anything. So they rolled the dice.

"Accepting the reality" is a defeatist attitude that says the power of Wall Street will always win. And that has been proven to be a lie when Wall Street's candidate lost.
    Considering Trump is already pledging mass de-regulation.... Id say their pretty damn happy.

They didn't want Trump because he was unstable and clearly incompetent and so and he might blow the economy for a whole bunch of reasons which ultimately hurts them but they always approved of his regulatory policy and Paul Ryans.

Some people seem to think that "Change" always= Good.. but that's not how the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Then don't be surprised when people far more functioning than you will reprimand you for it. Learn to communicate effectively and you don't have to use made up words like "Libtard".
    I will exercise my freedom of speech as I see fit.(and take responsibility for it as well) And you're okay with "Trumpkin", "Trumpsters", but not "libtard"?? And you dare talk down to me in such a manner? Blech you Hillary supporters make me puke more often than not.

Populism has almost never led to anything good and probably never will, it's almost always at it's core deeply contradictory and really stupid when you think about it at all.