Deleted
    Memento of Angerboda is better than Arcanocrystal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarecc View Post
    Memento of Angerboda is better than Arcanocrystal ?
    Check the front page for general rankings, but that may not be the most updated list. Also, sim your character.

There is a small learning curve, but simcraft is the most accurate way to evaluate your upgrades.

Deleted
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#

For some reason the first post only posted a screenshot instead of the whole file of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#

For some reason the first post only posted a screenshot instead of the whole file of this.
    So a caster trinket with MASTERY on it it's our BiS right now? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    It is simply broken for all classes that can use it, and both our WoA and BoM counts as spells and can procc it.
    Went to karazhan this week with three casters who already got the trinket in hope that it would drop so they could trade it to me. No luck though rip.

Deleted
    Icy veins saying it no longer works for retri. Confirmed?

Deleted
    Stats dont matter shit when the proc is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphyr View Post
    Icy veins saying it no longer works for retri. Confirmed?
    Still works. People on discord keep asking, and others keep confirming with logs. (for example just now: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=14. Look at Flame Wreath)
    Last edited by mmoc38b65387c3; 2016-11-22 at 10:43 AM.

Are people getting it by changing loot spec? It won't drop for ret, correct?

Also I'm assuming Blizzard will nerf/fix this trinket soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Deleted
    It seems Divine Hammer's cooldown is reduced by haste again. Did anyone else recognized it?

Do we have a trinket list for heavy aoe/cleave fights?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So I was pondering...
    As I've said, I now have 16% haste, which is not great.
    SimC tells me Versa is my top secondary, followed by crit and only then by haste.

Ergo, all my gems and chants are +versa.
    Should I regem/chant for + haste?

Any piece of advice will be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Wdps Str Vers Crit Haste Mastery
    Scale Factors 22.45 9.30 8.13 7.54 7.44 5.97
    Normalized 2.41 1.00 0.87 0.81 0.80 0.64

Here' are my stat priorities ~_~
    My stat priority looks like yours. That being said, I sim higher using haste enchants and gems, rather than vers. I would suggest simming yourself and changing the enchant and gem IDs and figuring out which is better.
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

As I've preached many times before, the common 'stat priorities' you see online are bullshit. Haste is almost meaningless, though it does get more important when you get the legendary cloak. Instead, we're basically a crit/versatiltity class. thats because we do most of our damage in crusade with ridiculous templars verdict crits, and those two stats most directly influence it because haste is significantly devalued during crusade (since everything has low as fuck cooldown anyways), and we have other things that devalue haste significantly, like few, well managable high cooldown abilities (so gcds dont often overlap compared to other classes), stuff like bow procs which on average get rid of a lot of cooldown that would be reduced by haste otherwise, etc.

in concrete terms versatility has been a good stat (i.e. top 3 out of str,vers,crit,haste and mastery) since the very first time I simmed my character at the start of legion, and is now by far the top stat, even above strength, although I already have versatiltiy in 3 gear slots.
    of course, mastery is just really bad for ret and that overlaps with what the popular thinking online is. I REALLY hope they significantly rework or buff our mastery because I feel like 90% of all the gear we can even find has mastery on it.

of course, I know about the small and big haste breakpoints. and it may still (even after 7.1 changes) be important to get to 21-22%, wherever that first bigger breakpoint is (though I'm definitely not sure on that one). but I'd really like to sim a full versatiltiy/crit geared character, vs the current rets that are running around in full crit haste gear (to which I still count, since it definitely was best to do it that way before 7.1). unfortunately i'm too lazy to type all those item ids into simcraft.
    Last edited by stolker; 2016-11-23 at 01:13 PM.

@stolker - random data for my char:
    - up to about 3.5K haste (just under 11% unbuffed), haste is absolutely king, MILES above other stats
    - from there to about 5K (a bit over 15%), it's best but not by far
    - from there to about 9K (circa 27.5%), it's third behind vers and crit, but not by far
    - there seems to be another spike in its value at 9.5K, but I haven't simmed beyond that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got a +51 fire relic that adds 1 point to crusader strike critical chance. Question is, should I swap it with my +46 relic that adds 2.5 second to Avenging Wrath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Just got a +51 fire relic that adds 1 point to crusader strike critical chance. Question is, should I swap it with my +46 relic that adds 2.5 second to Avenging Wrath?
    No you should not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    No you should not.
    Too bad. I thought it was an upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

So upcoming Blessing of Sanctuary nerfalance.
    Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Too bad. I thought it was an upgrade
    Should probably keep it though. Not only will it allow you to trade away higher level relics, but tuning in 7.1.5 isn't done yet. They might do something to Crusade, in which case that relic will suddenly be an upgrade.

Deleted
    Any thoughts?
    they nerf ret pvp in small steps this time instead of giving us a big kick in the nuts like usual. but rest assured the PVE side will receive a nerf as well but this time they won´t back away from it.

Any thoughts?
    What are they nerfing about it this time?