Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Jesus Christ legendaries were the worst addition this expansion in every single form they come in. I wish we can just get rid of them already.

Deleted
    There is no gaming community filled with more entitlement than the WoW community on forums like this. Christ, the 8y.o mentality of the majority of posters here is astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    I can't honestly face palm hard enough at this post.
    I tried. I now have a bloody nose and brain damage. Still wasn't hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Deleted
    And I'm here sitting with my one PVP ring of faster movement, while I never pvp and would rather have some kind of tanking utility

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    They need to put it back the way it was..where you have to go thru a 25 quest line to get your class/spec legendary..this system now is bullshit..some people getting 3 95petson of wow community getting nothing..or the wrong ones..really it stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    There is no gaming community filled with more entitlement than the WoW community on forums like this. Christ, the 8y.o mentality of the majority of posters here is astonishing.
    Paying for something and expecting it to be fun and fair = entitlement? Yeah, ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    And here I am still walking around without a single legendary, but I'm glad players that already have four can get even more now!

Deleted
    The all system is broken, i got one on my main after 3 months and last week i leveled my dk on his first WQ i got one legendary . And for god sake change the artifact power system y told us we could play all speccs but with this system we are damned to play one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by odiasuda View Post
    Paying for something and expecting it to be fun and fair = entitlement? Yeah, ok.
    Your definition of fun and fair might not correlate with others'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Agreed. The Legendary system in particular is a complete debacle and ruining the expansion for me. Ofc, all I get are sephuz and prydaz so ofc it sucks for me. RNG can go fist itself.
    Wow, what a surprise, those are 2 of the 3 I have as well. I also have Alythess's Pyrogenics which is god awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Emissaries every day since launch. Every 0 Mythic since launch. Maybe... 3-4 Mythic+ dungeons a week. Cleared LFR EN, N EN, and H EN every week since it launched. Karazhan since it launched. I dont know what else I can do.
    this would be classified under the: extremely unlucky category
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    And here I am still walking around without a single legendary, but I'm glad players that already have four can get even more now!
    That's the spirit. More wishing people like you and community would be great. GL.

So much whining in this thread. It almost seems like everybody playing WoW is striving for Realm and World Firsts and desperately needs the perfect legendaries to compliment their otherwise flawless, min-maxed gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    Now, where are those who said there is no soft cap limit? I pity you for being such dumbasses.
    I pity you for not being able to read. There was no softcap. There was a softcap on the bad luck protection. So in essence, those not getting past 4 where just unlucky...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

great job blizzard.

feed the rich/lucky and ignore the poor/unlucky players!

really you mean a char with 4 legendaries is a greater problem as a char with 0?

IDIOTS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    pls do yourself a favour and learn to read - its very very usefull life skill - there was never a cap - there was just no bad luck protection after 4 . there is plenty of people with 5-6 legendaries just they are not streamers/cutting edge raiders so they dont whine like little bitches.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Even after 16 pages people are still mindblowing stupid... unbelievable.

Blue: "So we removed that soft cap just over a week ago. " IT - IS/WAS - A - CAP. A soft cap yes but still a cap. don't tell people to learn reading when you are unable to obviously.

And about those plenty of people with 5-6 legendaries:

Blue: "What we genuinely did not anticipate was just how much some of the very most dedicated players would play, mainly in pursuit of Artifact Power. By mid-November, we started to hear questions about whether there was some sort of 4-legendary limit, and we realized that there existed a group of players that had done so much content that they actually had an expected legendary count of around 4. They hadn't needed to be unusually lucky to get there. (Note that this is a very small group. They're overrepresented in these discussions, because this issue concerns them, but we're talking about hundreds of people out of millions.)"

You know and talk shit bra.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2016-11-25 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Semune View Post
    Is it a meme that people call others salty and then proceed to make the saltiest post ever written?

You are the exact reason why most people believe that vanilla through WotLK was WoW's peak and it hasn't come anywhere close since.

We're actually in an expansion where you're trying to argue that you deserve gear that is higher item level than Mythic raiding gear when you barely play the game.

What an odd time to be playing WoW. It actually made me think, I just recruited a guy that has never done a mythic fight that is 884, I'm still 876 and am 4/7M. You get more gear than ever, yet you're still angry, what an odd phenomenon. Guess this is a case for Blizz to scrap catering to hyper casuals all together, because no matter what you'll never be happy.
    This shows how bad loot system is. You don't have to do any raids/mythics and have better item lvl than people who do.
    But people who do mythics occasionally and don't have so much time are disadvantaged too because there is even lower chance to drop something useful.
    So why you would do that again and again.

On one side Blizz is giving almost free epic/legendary loot on the other doing stuff where you should get more it's not that rewarding as it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post

Blue: "So we removed that soft cap just over a week ago. " IT - IS/WAS - A - CAP. A soft cap yes but still a cap. don't tell people to learn reading when you are unable to obviously.
    ^ Whether it was on the bad luck protection or the legendaries themselves, makes no difference. It was harder to get the 5th than the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th because you could never get the increased chance on the 5th with the bad luck protection disabled.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-11-25 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post

The so called 'Soft Cap' is the bad luck protection. You could get 5/6/7/8 legendaries if you were damn lucky, however you no longer had the game helping you with each time you got a legendary.

As per the blue post 'So we removed that soft cap just over a week ago. "Bad luck protection" now applies indefinitely.' - The fix is to make Bad Luck protection count on your 5/6/7/8th legendaries, where as it previously didn't. There wasn't actual a 'physical' cap that said 'NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN 4 SUCK ON IT'. The game just didn't give you extra chance like it did for others.

There is no cap on how many you could get, it was just unlikely to get more than 4. Doesn't mean you couldn't.