Poll: Is 7.1.5 make or break for you?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    pruning is absolutely required, ability and button bloat is awful

My class (DH) is getting quite a lot of changes which can be scary but all I can do is look at reports from people playing the PTR and simulating.

As for the patches in general I think their timing is very nice, not too fast so that content becomes irrelivent but not to slow so you're grinding the same thing for too long.

After WoD I was worried about WoW. Now I think it's getting a lot better and I feel like most people feel the same.

where's the "i dont care" option?
    i dont care about class changes in 7.1.5, i'll play whatever i enjoy, and i enjoy the game as a whole so i'll keep playing.
    if i dont like playing fire mage anymore i dont have to rage quit, i can just swap my spec and wupti a whole new world of oppotunity
    and i get that some of you are butthurt about maby having to swap to a spec with no AP in it, but AK will make that a non-issue in like a week. and if it takes you more than a week to get caught up on AP, you'r not in the group that have any reason to be mad about it anyway.
    the raid race is over too, so who realy cares about min-maxing to the point the world first guys does, cuz i dont think they care at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Legion is almost perfect right now already

the instant catch-up to AK10/15 is the only truly big thing that is missing right now from 7.1.5 because it will be such a drastically huge speed-up for alts

everything else is just more of the steady planned content

endless whine about class balance is just irrelevant noise to me, every spec is already playable and always has been
    Playable =/= Competitive at higher levels

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    which is fine, balance will never be perfect, but its good enough and better/closer than at the start of Legion

ther are a bunch of top tier specs, if you're so competitive then choose/reroll to one of them

hardcore players dont have the right to whine about needing to play/to do/to grind too much .. there is no such thing for them

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Lol, as if every person who whines about being competitive at higher levels is playing in Limit or Method.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is pretty great right now. Most of the problems in Legion are way over-exaggerated.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

I have only 3-6 hours per week to play, so if they nerf Fire mage I will just stop play because I don't have time or desire to level another artifact. Simple as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I have only 3-6 hours per week to play, so if they nerf Fire mage I will just stop play because I don't have time or desire to level another artifact. Simple as it is.
    Right! There is no reason to play if your spec isn't OP and isn't ahead of everyone by at least 5500%! /s
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

7.1.5 will decide wether or not I want to play 7.1.5.
    If it has compelling new content, I will stay, if it doesnt I will come back for 7.2.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Not a single word about DKs yet while there is tons of feedback and suggestions on the forums. Feels like Blizzard are ignoring the main DK issues. They also stated that they wont over buff a specc so everyone have to roll that and yet it happened with Frost, everyone is slowly switching to Frost. Overall extremely disappointed but i guess i have to deal with it. They would never let DKs be a top end class again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    which is fine, balance will never be perfect, but its good enough and better/closer than at the start of Legion

ther are a bunch of top tier specs, if you're so competitive then choose/reroll to one of them

hardcore players dont have the right to whine about needing to play/to do/to grind too much .. there is no such thing for them
    That is an illusion. Just read Exorsus post.

Also many high tier guilds face the RNG of legendaries a lot, even with the removal of the cap, rerolling alone does not ensure your fate, due to reliance on RNG to get bis.

That hardcore players are immune or does have the capability to feel annoyance or regret is a kinda an odd stance to have.
    Also being competitive is not only for the worlds best guilds in the world. It is also for the semi-hardcores. the ones who are 5/7 EN mythic or 1/3M ToV Mythic.
    Last edited by mmoc8c93e36b48; 2016-11-25 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    I have already left, when Kharazan patch dropped I left, unbalanced classes, legendary trash system, AP grind, ele shaman being so trash I lost all interest. And when I lose interest I'm done. I just check MMO, reading peoples comments

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Right! There is no reason to play if your spec isn't OP and isn't ahead of everyone by at least 5500%! /s
    Gratz with another pointless comment. Definitely Firemages are OP and ahead of the crowd now ... oh, wait.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#difficulty=4
    Please, THINK at least for a second before you post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    I have already left, when Kharazan patch dropped I left, unbalanced classes, legendary trash system, AP grind, ele shaman being so trash I lost all interest. And when I lose interest I'm done. I just check MMO, reading peoples comments
    I think you should at least give Kara a try, because instance is really funny. Nightbane in the first week was that kind of 5-man challenge I dreamed long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.1.5, there is nothing there to make or break, else I would've whined at every patch of same kind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Not sure why this patch would be make or break. The whole supposed 'class fantasy' schtick is currently pretty awful across the board, but that's been the case since the start of Legion (and actually started a few expansions prior). The rest of the game has been rather excellent for the most part.

Already broken for me. Unsubbed a month ago , no desire to return because of the RNG, class balance issues and Blizzards general attitude towards its payin customers.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Well, if they don't fix the mechanical issues destruction warlock currently have and fix the boring Demonic Empowerment for Demonology i'll probably unsub. I've been looking to reroll but they seem to butch almost every ranged class (I only play ranged dps) so there is barely any excitement for me to play. Though 7.1.5 class changes isn't the only issue I'm having with WoW. I'm starting to get burned out after playing almost 6-8 hours everyday to keep my character "Updated" with all the M+ spamming and Artifact power farming and it's getting to the point where I rather play something else than repeating the same boring content over and over again.

7.1.5 is primarily their typical part way in adjustment and gating relaxing patch. Just standard blizzard operating procedures... nothing more than that really, and wholly predictably expected. They alter the dps rankings, ease the artifact knowledge to level alts, add a few more carrots before the cart, etc etc.

Same ole same ole.