Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post I'm a Chinese,I play the WOW in China,If you are the same as me, Let's play together.

I have the first blood of Savis,so,if you are not a good wower,it doesn't matter.I can help you,my English is so poor,So just contact me.

<personal information snipped>
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-11-25 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah! Hitting you up in a moment!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Hell yeah! Hitting you up in a moment!
    My English is not good,SO I don't know what you're talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    My English is not good,SO I don't know what you're talking about.
    Then why you post on English forum and not on Chinese? Ah nvm he probably troll.

Are you going to "replenish supply" like all the other random Chinese people who attempt adding me to BTag?

Nigerian Prince is that you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    Nigerian Prince is that you?!
    Hey man, you never know!

I too, play the WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Are you going to "replenish supply" like all the other random Chinese people who attempt adding me to BTag?
    Hey he has the first blood of Savis, you don't shit talk him like that!

because I can learn a lot in English forum,I want to find someone like me that play the WOW of china but stay in US,I want to play with them

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow you guys are assholes. He's probably just looking for someone english speaking to play with.

Add me bruh

Real ID: Mazed#1395

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Wow you guys are assholes. He's probably just looking for someone english speaking to play with.
    Kind of hard to tell with all of the questionable threads that pop up at night on occasion. They do seem like they just want to play though so yeah, no harm done really.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    You guys have been nothing short of rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    all that said, what is involved for an na/eu-based player to play on netease servers, particularly one with no knowledge of the language.?? Let's ignore ping issues for the moment, as well as language issues, and just assume you wanna do it - how? how do you buy game-time? can you use a blizzard english (or whatever) client on their servers?

the question is not meant to be a comment on the 2 brand-new mmoc accounts that have stated they do play there.
    Last edited by Deficineiron; 2016-11-25 at 01:14 PM.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

His phone number is legit Chinese...China Unicom I would guess as mine is China unicom and starts with 189...

But I wouldn't touch Chinese servers...even though my ping would be fantastic, I can't read Chinese. I play on US servers, and not on Illidan where it seems all the Chinese are playing on US servers.

(I am not Chinese, just work in China also why I don't play on Chinese servers...when I return home I want awesome pings and English community)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    You guys have been nothing short of rude.
    Thats the norm, man...

Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron View Post
    all that said, what is involved for an na/eu-based player to play on netease servers, particularly one with no knowledge of the language.?? Let's ignore ping issues for the moment, as well as language issues, and just assume you wanna do it - how? how do you buy game-time? can you use a blizzard english (or whatever) client on their servers?

the question is not meant to be a comment on the 2 brand-new mmoc accounts that have stated they do play there.
    No, you can't use the English client on Chinese servers. They are not even the same game. Blizzard had to change a ton of stuff in order for the game to be released in China. Example: In China, it is taboo to see bones, so Blizzard had to remove the bones that are left on the ground when you die and release, and replaced them with a tombstone.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I am so happy that I clicked on this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    At least we are assholes that can read. See below.

Thread headline: I'm a Chinese,I play the WOW in China,If you are the same as me, Let's play together.

Quote Originally Posted by dengqi View Post
    ...my English is so poor,So just contact me...