Question 200 strength gem is it worth it right now?

Sup everyone so lately i've been seeing the 200 strength epic gems appearing in the auction house. They are expensive as heck on my server like 10k gold per gem. My question is do you guys think its worth purchasing these right now. I have 3 gems slots on my gear right now and they are all equipped with haste gems. I'm wondering if 200 strenght will help me a little more in the dps department or if its just a waste of gold.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=130246/s...ye-of-strength

if you have issues with gold.. which is very unlikely with the current WQ/missions but still, just use it on a +880 or a leg. Something you won't replace anytime soon. Its expensive because its unique

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Sup everyone so lately i've been seeing the 200 strength epic gems appearing in the auction house. They are expensive as heck on my server like 10k gold per gem. My question is do you guys think its worth purchasing these right now. I have 3 gems slots on my gear right now and they are all equipped with haste gems. I'm wondering if 200 strenght will help me a little more in the dps department or if its just a waste of gold.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=130246/s...ye-of-strength
    I put one in my Prydaz legendary

Atleast I know I will use that neck, atleast in come encounters throughout the expansion. It's going to be an awesome neck for tanking especially come 7.1.5.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Of course it will be a small DPS increase...buy it if you have the money if you don't then don't buy it...Come on man this is common sense don't over complicate things.

Only 10k ? Jesus... It's so frigging hard to farm them and they cost only 10k ? Be glad you can buy them for that price.

For your info, it recquires materials worth of 1 full day farming and I'm not even sure if 1 day is enough. Seriously f**k that s**t because I'm a jewelcrafter and I'll only craft it once.

Required crafts are : 1 Furystone, 1 Pandemonite, 1 Infernal Brimstone, 1 Felwort (not mining related), and 1 Blood of sargeras. I've prospected worth of 700 Ores (felstate + leystone combined) and I still don't have a single Pandemonite.

Im just writting a comment here to show I really care of u