Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Why not become a Guild Leader ?

- - - Updated - - -

Highest personal PvP rating on top of everyone's head
    I am a raid leader I am already doing all this in the current game, but i have always dreamed of manageing a team with full tier 3 or 6 Would it not be amazing to see a group of 25 NPCs go off to do a raid for you, while geared in whatever you wanted Could have an army all transmoged naked :P
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Obviously it wouldn't happen in this expansion, but I would still love to add a "Guild Hall" (especially because player housing likely won't ever truly happen).

Guild Halls would need to have the option of being placed in any zone in the game, with different racial architectural options for the guilds to choose from. It could be set up in a similar layout to a garrison, in that it's more of a base than a single building. Doing it this way would actually provide the option of individual player houses that would be instanced to each player. I think it would make sense to limit what functionality is available in the GH, I wouldn't want auction houses, profession/gathering buildings, etc. in the GH as it would likely cause a return of the garrison issue of everyone spending too much time in it instead of out in the world or visiting major cities. I think having transmog, some quest givers, etc would be a good fit.

Instead of individual mission tables, there could be a guild mission table that has missions where multiple people need to send champions (or even take part themselves).

I would really want to have lots of options for personalization of the GH. A proper trophy hall where guild and personal achievements can be displayed with trophies, "outfit" dummies where guild members can display various transmogs that they've created, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    I understand what you are saying but that could just scale with gear to be honest. Have you gone out into the broken isles recently? Im 875 and I one or 2 shot most mobs I come across, the broken isles still feels relevant but my gear lets me feel powerful. The only problem would be when the expansion launches and your gear isn't that great again.. in which case.. yeah I don't have a solution to that :P
    Then you run into the problem that you don't feel more powerful as you get more gear though

Stop the freaking dismount when you teleport or talk to npc

Deleted
    World PvP patch

2 Guild Factions:

-Mercenaries
    -Bandits

-When you equip the Guild tabard you became hostile to the enemy Guild.
    -Bandits are the "player killers" and mercenaries are the "player killer killers" (the saviors).
    -Each faction have unique rewards and transmogs.
    -Every time you kill the enemy guild you get a blood coin to trade for rewards.
    -You can conquer cities (specific places) and your guild tabard will be displayed for everyone to see (you get extra gold for the time you conquer the place and you can inhabit the place for the time being).
    -There are open world events like Wintergrasp to defend cities and villages.

So many things I would love to add. If I could only pick 1 it would probably be a seperate PvP talent tree, an exact clone of the PvE talent tree or a total new one with the PvE one disabled.
    I hate when my PvE gets messed up because of PvP balancing. They were supposed to fix this stuff from happening with the Legion PvP talent tree but they just gave themsleves DOUBLE the problems. Like, how do you mess it up so badly that you create double the problem you tried to fix...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Breast/Butt slider. Being able to give a character big breasts/butt.
    Battling the real issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    If you could add (not change) one thing to WoW, what would you add?
    All professions on one character.

Outlaw rogues would be made true Outlaws duel wielding a new weapon type, pistols, and it would be a ranged spec not the silly pirate spec they now have.

Definitely armor dyes.

15+ Year Old Account
    World Quests.
    Legion has "Broken Isles" quests.

I mean "world quests" as in, quests that appear all over Azeroth.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Epic non-tentacle beard for Draenei. So new customization options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    i would say player housing but we all know how that ended up
    I was TRIGGERED by this btw - Garrisons pretty much destroyed WoD's MMO feel, I hope to god I never see this ever come into play, and agree that we all know how that worked out.

OT: I would add the ability to be in guilds across any realm, and any faction. We don't even need to allow grouping with the opposite faction etc like I've always wanted, but I'm saying just being able to GCHAT with a group of friends, no matter what faction, or what server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Definitely armor dyes.
    I like this a lot, I'd love to have a dark set (or darker that is hahah) of the current sets I wear, would be sweet!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Releasing more armor and weapon models that haven't been released to players but are already made and in game. While I'm a fan of armor dyes, I understand why it isn't a thing in WoW.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    the ex boyfriend dummy ofcourse, even someone from PEGI said it testifies of bad taste.
    ow.. it s about add, i thought remove hehe.
    Like to add the removal of it then.
    Last edited by mmoca999bf711a; 2016-11-25 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Battling the real issues.
    Hell's yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    more customzation
    yes the old talent tree,but much larger, 1 every level, from level 10 (so 100)
    and customizable mounts and armor/weapons like the current artifact
    maybe like with the new class hall mount your able to change the colours, armor, etc

or more sociality, like guild halls... sadly it would have alot of issues to come with it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    A raid management mine-game, just like the pet battle system, but with organizing a raid

Would work like the current follower system, but where you control gear, role, spec and command them around Would have always liked to have gear out several characters with old school gear Having teams for lvl 60 raids, 70 raids and so on
    I had suggested once that the garrison and now order hall mission system could have been implemented instead as a boss-encounter in an interactive format just like pet battles.
    So instead of something you simply wait hours for, it is something you spend maybe a few minutes actually doing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

that they could/may do: character creation overhaul - sub races, sliders, color wheel, hairstyles and colors
    that they wont: armour dyes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs