Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it doesn't matter if they're in puberty or not. no girl at 13 will look like a full adult.
    You clealry havent went to a mix high school. By 16 all girls looked like adults and most of us boys still looked like kids. Hell one girl in my first grade french class looked as old as the teacher and she was 13. Its a crime that take advantage of minors under 16 in canada unless you are 3 years away, on a per case basis. Its not because of
    Pedophila, pedophelia is prepubescent children.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-25 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, it is not normal to be attracted to 13 year olds. it is normal to be attracted to adult features, large breasts, feminine curvature.

so, they must be cured.
    You mean being attracted to skinny and small tits is not natural? Are you THAT ignorant?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    You clealry havent went to a mix high school. By 16 all girls looked like adults and most of us look boys still looked like kids. Hell one girl in my first grade french class look as old as the teacher and she was 13.
    around 16 was when i started to look like a woman, yeah.

13 is still entirely inappropriate, whether they're physically mature or not. mentally they aren't still.

10+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't matter if they're in puberty or not. no girl at 13 will look like a full adult.
    You're also ignoring the fact that hebephilia was shown to be just like homosexuality. Genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    From what I understand he never actually raped anyone. 12 years is a long time...and he's barely an adult. Shouldn't waste all his 20s in jail.

That said, there's a bit of a leap in logic in Violation of rights -> Reduced sentence. He absolutely should receive some compensation, but it doesn't diminish his crime.
    Without trying to defend him, prison is the place he's supposed to serve his 12 years long sentence, not get an extra one in term of beatings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    You mean being attracted to skinny and small tits is not natural? Are you THAT ignorant?
    there's a difference between a grown woman that's skinny and the shape of a child. it's pretty clear.

children are angular and square, women are rounded and even the skinniest will still have some curvature to the hips.

- - - Updated - - -

You're also ignoring the fact that hebephilia was shown to be just like homosexuality. Genetic.
    it's curable, still. we just have to experiment enough to find out how.

it would open up new avenues. people could go get orientation changes to suit whatever they desire.

around 16 was when i started to look like a woman, yeah.

13 is still entirely inappropriate, whether they're physically mature or not. mentally they aren't still.
    Which is why its not a mental disorder, all male think a women that hit proper puberty is physically attractive, the age number has nothing to do with it. The law is there to protect possible victims, no biological reasoning. As you said mentally they arent there yet. Physical attraction doesent work on that basis.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-25 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

it's curable, still. we just have to experiment enough to find out how.

it would open up new avenues. people could go get orientation changes to suit whatever they desire.
    Their "original" orientation IS what they DESIRE, what are you on about??

Their "original" orientation IS what they DESIRE, what are you on about??
    if your straight and wanted to experiment and see if you like being gay, you could change to gay for a while and back, and gays that want to be religious could go change to straight, and it'd give everyone options.

10+ Year Old Account
    if your straight and wanted to experiment and see if you like being gay, you could change to gay for a while and back, and gays that want to be religious could go change to straight, and it'd give everyone options.
    I'm pretty sure there are plenty of gay people, both atheist and religious. What's one got to do with the other? You're born gay and then religiously indoctrinated.
    You're not born religious, whichever religion it may be.

Are you one of those asexual people on the forum? Im asking seriously. If you make someone gay they will like it, that the whole point lol. If you could genetically make someone love apples, they will like eating apples.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-25 at 08:53 PM.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of gay people, both atheist and religious. What's one got to do with the other? You're born gay and then religiously indoctrinated.
    You're not born religious, whichever religion it may be.
    gay religious people are lying to their selves. i'd honestly prefer they not waste their time on people that outwardly may treat them well, but inwardly hate them. but if it's important to them to maintain their faith for some reason, this could help them fully align with that faith.

i'm bi, i wouldn't need to change anything, but it'd be good to have options.

and, the most important aspect, we could cure pedos and hebephiles. there's probably pedos out there that are sickened by their desires and want to be cured. it would be good to give them reprieve.

I think somebody capable of those crimes has some serious damage. I don't think this person is going to get the type of treatment or re-evaluation they would need to become a civilised member of society inside of a prison. I'm not advocating for this mans freedom, I just think that maybe if we look at this person as having ANY redeemable qualities in someday repairing his damage, maybe therapy or alternative punishment would help prevent him from re-offending. Unless they just want to say "that he did has been done and therefor there is no coming back so lock him away and let him think about what he did for the next x years" I don't believe that is truly punishing enough, recognising the true extent of the horror you've done and coming to terms with how destructive his actions have been, and always will be, would be much more punishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "Sexual predator" is a teenage boy fucking around with teenage girls

Yeah, okay, sure.

I think he was a sexual predator because he forced them into sending nudes or other shit. Also if he is 18+ or whatever he was and she is 13 then she is too young.

Are you one of those asexual people on the forum? Im asking seriously. If you make someone gay they will like it, that the whole point lol.
    i'm bi. i am capable of separating my physical attractions and what i want mentally. physically, i'm attracted to people. mentally, i'm kinda disgusted by the idea of having sex with anyone. i choose to not engage in that, because mentally i do not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Maybe it's my bleeding heart liberal morals but i feel like if you are able to go to the same high school together, and possibly be in the same classes, than you should be able to fuck.
    That'd mean at 16 I could bone 11 year olds. Not sure about that one.

i'm bi. i am capable of separating my physical attractions and what i want mentally. physically, i'm attracted to people. mentally, i'm kinda disgusted by the idea of having sex with anyone. i choose to not engage in that, because mentally i do not like it.
    Choosing not to engage in something is different from attraction. See i think thats where your disconnect is with this topic. As a male i want mentally what i find attractive. I can choose not to engage in something, which is what most logical adults do.There a reason why the expression jailbait exist. Your average male of any age will find an attractive girl in puberty, attractive. What you do with that attraction is up to you, it can send you in jail tho. Its not like pedophilia, because what makes you attracted to a teenager that hits puberty, is the same physical form that makes you attracted to older women as well. Which is why all heterosexual women partake in the ritual of making themselves look as young as possible.

Therefore theres no cure to be had. The only cure would be to not be an heterosexual male or to just do like every normal non criminal adults and not do anything about the fact that 15 years old looks like a women and move on. Some still do because teenage boys arent the only one that are horny as hell. Teenage girls are just as easy and horny. So i guess the ease makes some people still go for it. Thats why the laws are there in the first place, to get adults to back off our easy teenagers full of hormones, which can be easily manipulated into anything.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-25 at 09:20 PM.

Choosing not to engage in something is different from attraction. See i think thats where your disconnect is with this topic. As a male i want mentally what i find attractive. I can choose not to engage in something, which is what most logical adults do.There a reason why the expression jailbait exist. Your average male of any age will find an attractive girl in puberty, attractive. What you do with that attraction is up to you, it can send you in jail tho. Its not like pedophilia, because what makes you attracted to a teenager that hits puberty, is the same physical form that makes you attracted to older women as well. Which is why all heterosexual women partake in the ritual of making themselves look as young as possible.

Therefore theres no cure to be had. The only cure would be to not be an heterosexual male or to just do like every normal non criminal adults and not do anything about the fact that 15 years old looks like a women and move on. Some still do because teenage boys arent the only one that are horny as hell. Teenage girls are just as easy and horny. So i guess the ease makes some people still go for it. Thats why the laws are there in the first place, to get adults to back off our easy teenagers full of hormones, which can be easily manipulated into anything.
    i don't have the proper vocabulary to articulate how i experience this stuff. it's like i can separate myself from myself and emotions and observe, it gives me vision and clarity.

idk, i just know that pedos need to be experimented on when they have acted on their urges and need to be cured.

i don't have the proper vocabulary to articulate how i experience this stuff. it's like i can separate myself from myself and emotions and observe, it gives me vision and clarity.

idk, i just know that pedos need to be experimented on when they have acted on their urges and need to be cured.
    Like i said your case is kinda unique i kinda remember you talking about it before, thats why i asked. I know theres some asexual people on here. Its not as an insult, i think this make part of the topic different for people that dont have a more generally average sexuality i guess, not sure how else to name it.

But since i only experience sexuality as an heterosexual male, i can kinda explain it to you i guess. Ill take a well know example. Take Emma Watson, shes kinda hot, most male would tap that without even thinking about it. Yet she has barely changed since the last 3 Harry Potter movies, she was legally too young. Was she not attractive before because of a number? She was into puberty, biologically she was physically no longer a child. Hence to an Heterosexual male eye, she meets the physical criterias.

Would i go have sex with a 15 years old that looked like an adult, no. Do i find the individual attractive, yes. Any male telling you otherwise just lied to you. Will help you weed out whos being honest with you i guess.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-25 at 09:45 PM.

For once I actually agree with Tennisace. What has this world come to?

I cannot forgive anyone who has committed any sort of sexual assault, that is, if it is proven and the person is actually convicted. I still disdain the trials-by-media that many men are subjected to, but I have no pity or remorse for those who are proven sex offenders.