Page 11 of 477 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen, he only wanted to complete the work of the gods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

15+ Year Old Account
    My boy Gruul
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Saving green jesus AKA Thrall
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

How ungrateful. He sacraficed everything and no one is saving him... I save lord illidan stormrage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'll save Magatha once more.

The thought of Med'an being better than the greatness that is the gnomes is unacceptable!!! Vote for Millhouse again.

Also, Sinestra confirmed worse than Med'an (poor Deathwing, having to settle with a shit tier consort)

Deleted
    Saving Jaina Proudmoore!

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Where are we? - Kalecgos asked looking around.
    Hmmm... - Lotus Victorya took her interactive map out - Balddistead, northern Timberline Falls.
    Where? - Lunatara repeated the question.
    Tyria, my world - Asura clarified.
    How? That's a question running through Azerothians' heads.
    As soon as I detected an anomaly and you didn't answer, I rushed to Gate Hub Plaza. I had my radio's special setting on and jumped into the first gate. Luckily, there was a portal near you. Althought a few camels were blocking the path, I made it through. When I reached you, Jaina was already casting a spell. I had no other choice but to use twisted watchwork portal device I've found in Lion's Arch. And here we are. I'm glad we didn't end up being in a place like Noxious Castrum in Fireheart Rise.
    Althought the little lady tried to make it sound obvious, others still had hard time wrapping their heads around it.
    So... - Roudene broke the silence - these radios work like teleports?
    First of all, not these radios but MY radio. And it's not exactly like this. Years ago I was trying to invent something that would make the asura gates better. Here in Tyria we have two main travelling methods - asura gates and waypoints. All waypoints are connected but have one requirement - you need to link them with yourself first. Gates don't need you to visit the exit first but one gate can bring you to one place only. I wanted to make a mobile device that would let you select destinated asura gate when entering one. Sadly, nobody was willing to test it so I had to do it myself. I turned the setting on, entered the gate in my home... and partially succeeded. I didn't return to the Commons but instead I exit through a portal in your magic city.
    Dalaran? - Lunatara was clearly curious as she loves everything magic related.
    Yes. And that's how I can travel between your and my world.
    That means... - Roudene wanted to say something but was interrupted.
    No. Only my radio can do this. I wouldn't give you something so precious!
    All this technobabble made me hungry. And thirsty. - Soulwind said all of a sudden.
    The group had nothing but a single bottle of something called "arcane juice" Lunatara was holding during teleportation.
    Well, this will do - the male Night Elf took a sip and morphed into a thorn wolf.
    Fascinating! - Lotus couldn't hold her excitement - This juice works like a mystery tonic. Hmm, it might come in handy, actually, since the nearest asura gate is in Hoelbrak and we clearly can't enter the city with two Night Elves. However thorn wolves don't live here so we need to try again.
    She took the bottle and watered the morphed friend.
    Quaggan! Great, now we can move on. Just change into your bird form. - Victorya said to Snowraven before the group headed north.

~~~~Many hours, vistas and food breaks later~~~~

Welcome to Rata Sum, my city!
    Finally! - Lunatara, unlike rest of the Azerothians, was bored with snow landscapes of Shiverpeak Mountains and Lion's Arch' architecture. City full of magical technology was a different story. Her eyes were sparking an interest.
    Seeing it, the Asura quickly said - It's late already and we have no more tonic so I'll guide you tomorrow. Now, this way, to my home.
    Victorya's home was cluttered with scrolls, books and daggers. The only furniture was a small bed in a corner.
    Of course, don't you think that I'll let you stay here forever.
    We can't go back now. Do you know what would happen if Jaina found out that we're alive?! - Kalecgos replied.
    You need to find a way to make a living and rent a room then.
    What about this tonic? Is it profitable? - the man continued conversation while others fell asleep after finding a somewhat comfortable pile of books.
    Well, it would be a good start... if you had more of it.
    The former aspect of magic grinned.
    I can produce it but it's a secret. And... I need to be in my dragon form.
    Fine. I'm sure I had some vials here...
    Ten minutes later, the two friends were in the thicket near waterfalls close to Engaged Demo Station. The Lady was waiting while the Blue Dragon was doing his job hidden behind bushes. His moans made the Asura wonder how hard it is to produce the tonic but she didn't dare take a glimpse.
    Done - the man joined his friend - Just give me something bigger than vials next time. Do you realise how hard for a dragon it is... - suddenly he stopped and added in embarrassment - Heh, I nearly revealed my secret.

~~~~The next day~~~~~

I've sold the tonic for you and left some for Soulwind. It's enough to rent a room for all of you in Lion's Arch and buy food and drinks for a few days.
    Just few days? - Snowraven was concerned.
    Don't worry, I can provide more of it.
    With that amount sold, there will be no need for it anytime soon - Asura made a point.
    Eh, I'm missing our show already - Kalecgos said out of a blue.
    Why don't we start one here? - Roudene suggested.
    Yeah, those magic screenboards in the city would be perfect for broadcasting - Lunatara added.
    The Arcane Council would need to allow it first.
    Why wouldn't they? - the presumed host was curious.
    Sadly, Victorya turned out be right. The Council members argue whenever they have an occasion. This time was no different. When one was willing to agree, rest set excessive conditions or opposed completely.
    At least we tried - female Night Elf said with resignation.
    I won't give up! - the blue haired man was determined.
    Perhaps... - the little Lady started.
    Yes? - Kalecgos' voice was full of hope.
    I don't promise anything but it's worth trying.

Indeed it was. Evon Gnashblade caught the scent of a good business. With his support, the group's dream came true - the Charr convinced the Council offering them thirty percent of shares. It was more than enough. The tickets were selling out, Rata Sum was filled with tourists - everybody wanted to see an interview with their idols (providing it's alive and not evil or missing) or simply guests rating and talking about them - and snow raven plushies (the official mascot of the Tyrian's version of the show) were being bought faster than Black Lion Trading Company could produce them.
    Lotus' shares were enough to make her rich so she didn't have to steal anymore however she still was.

A hundred days passed in a blink of an eye.
    In this time, Azeroth changed - Burning Legion invaded, heroes died and most importantly - Jaina left. With no reports, which the Asura was keeping a track of, of abnormal tidal waves, the group was ready to come back. Just in time to host the second season of the most popular show in Azeroth!

NOT SO FAST

The strong, echoing voice belonged to Helya - an old hag embittered because of immemorial rivalry between her and Odyn, lack of friendship and envy of Kalec' popularity.

I WILL BRING A REAL SHOW - the fallen Val'kyr said, transporting the group to her realm, Helheim - AND YOU, DRAGON, WILL BE THE PRIZE.

As to the four comrades of Kalec, they were forced to be an audiance of the upcoming cruel game.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm saving Tirion.
    Great story, I love it.

You know what's funny though? My character displayed in the previous games is actually a rogue. And I have several sets that make her look like a druid (since, you know, a good rogue isn't a known rogue) and have potions and stuff to turn me into animals or other stuff. And I've had people thinking I'm a druid several times. The top moment was in a dungeon when the healer died and my "druid" was the only character who could resurrect so someone asked me to get the healer back to life. And someone said "but she's not a druid" just as I used that item to raise people from the dead every 30 minutes, making everyone confused at my class and triggering a discussion about my real class.

"snow raven plushies" - now that's something I'd like to see.

That being said, being a night elf rogue, I'd probably research the sylvari. Especially since I'm not one of those cutt-throat rogues, I'm more of a secret agent in service of Shandris Feathermoon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras still safe so lets have Arthas Menethil saved
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Well, crap. I go to play Pokemon and I miss like 3 hours of the game. BOI. Well, I'll make good on at least one of my promises and save Ner'zhul. And of course, I'm going to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in a bit, so that's some more time missed. Well, as long as Ner'zhul is safe, my soul is safe.
    Last edited by Crawclaw; 2016-11-25 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote for the strongest, longest suffering and most important character of all.

I save The Hero!

I'll save Fandral Staghelm just because of his awesome hearthstone artwork

Vereesa Windrunner is the go for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Johhny awesome is my pick. Come on guys lets bring him to top.

Deleted
    Oh boy, I didn't see , that Johnny Awesome was a possibility
    So I'll make up for this by saving him now

Edit: Nevermind, he already got saved, so I'll choose Ol' Saurfang

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    guse I have to save voljin again

10+ Year Old Account
    Blegh, guess I'll save Moira again. She's been growing on me.

Deleted
    One hour has passed, so I'm saving Shandris Feathermoon

Imma save our Lord and Savior, Yogg-Saron.

Question: with what frequency do rounds happen and eliminations occur?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I save med'an
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Vereesa Windrunner is the go for me
    Hah, I don't even have to be here. The memes are alive!

Let's keep Yrel alive aswell.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Saving Khadgar

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk