Going to play 1v1 (Jugg vs Riki) tonight against one of my mates. I haven't played the game in last 5-6 months or so. What are your suggestions? I am juggernaut by the way.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-11-06 at 09:52 AM.

Riki does piss all damage from the front, if you just buy a vanguard I doubt he can ever kill you ever. You can turn it into abyssal later and go bfury and there's no way he can keep up with you in farm either. Go crit/stats and every time he tries to harass you just right click him back, even if he uses cloud he will lose the trade every time. If for some reason you manage to start losing and you're both getting 6 slotted and you absolutely need a gem get a nec3 instead, you can send it on his towers with healing ward and force him to respond letting you set up the fight. THB I don't see how a riki can possibly beat a jugg in a 1v1, he picked the wrong hero.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2016-11-06 at 01:33 PM.

He pretty much rekt me. I've gone with wrong build. I wanted counter his diffu and go for manta, but should've gone mkb instead. I also spent too much to wards dust and gems.

As for "wrong hero", That's what I said to myself at first but his ultimate makes my ultimate useless. Riki is much more stronger compared to its past with his current state imo.

For the record, I started good killed him 3 times or 4 times bfore tides turned around.

- - - Updated - - -

Either I am playing shit or riki is not as weak to jugg as I thought. It's probably the former.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-11-06 at 03:29 PM.

Support Ogre pickers who rush Aghs. I hate them.

For 4200 gold you are getting an item which doesn't expand your ability to make plays at all beyond "hurr durr I run in and cast single target nuke but TWICE!". At which point you have none of the mana regen required to sustain Unrefined Fireblast on top of your standard round of spells anyway.

And you know, that one turning point where the enemy mid slips away from a gank, thanks to THEIR support having wisely invested in an early force staff or glimmer cape? Yeah, you can't do THAT either... because you went AGHS FIRST. FUCK.

But suuuuure, it's all because I went carry Kunkka safelane. Of course. It's obviously why we're losing!

I hate you Sanchez and I wish you even understood half of the stuff that I'm typing.

I think you can say that about pretty much support, aghs isn't a good item on 90% of them and the few that are worth it still aren't worth buying first.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    Support Ogre pickers who rush Aghs. I hate them.

For 4200 gold you are getting an item which doesn't expand your ability to make plays at all beyond "hurr durr I run in and cast single target nuke but TWICE!". At which point you have none of the mana regen required to sustain Unrefined Fireblast on top of your standard round of spells anyway.
    I like to go for Agh on Ogre, but Force Staff is always my first item after Soul Ring and brown shoes.

Ogre without any kind of MS boost, be it blink, force or Euls is just bad, without Force / Blink Ogre feels like Axe / ES / SK without any of these two items, slow as fuck and anyone runs away once they see you.

When you're on a winning streak and end up in the low behavior score player pool.

If calling toxic players out on their bullshit is wrong, I don't want to be right. #ThreePercentClub

If calling toxic players out on their bullshit is wrong, I don't want to be right. #ThreePercentClub
    Seems more to me like you're just being a dick. Just because you're winning games doesn't mean you're doing the right thing at all. The worst part is you neither seem to recognise it nor care.

This one is my last one. It's really, really not hard at all not to get reported. You just don't be a dick.
    Last edited by StrawberryZebra; 2016-11-22 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Seems more to me like you're just being a dick. Just because you're winning games doesn't mean you're doing the right thing at all. The worst part is you neither seem to recognise it nor care.

This one is my last one. It's really, really not hard at all not to get reported. You just don't be a dick.
    This is nothing new. Some games are worth taking seriously while some aren't - it really depends on what everyone else is doing and whether they're willing to follow directions or not.

The point is when you go on a winning streak you tend to end up in a pool of players that have a history of flaming and trolling. If you don't respond they go on and ruin the game, if you do respond you are made out to be the bad guy.

Then when you go on a loss streak you end up paired with players that make you feel like you are part of the Power Rangers. What's the point of that system?
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2016-11-22 at 01:39 PM.

This is nothing new. Some games are worth taking seriously while some aren't - it really depends on what everyone else is doing and whether they're willing to follow directions or not.

The point is when you go on a winning streak you tend to end up in a pool of players that have a history of flaming and trolling. If you don't respond they go on and ruin the game, if you do respond you are made out to be the bad guy.

Then when you go on a loss streak you end up paired with players that make you feel like you are part of the Power Rangers. What's the point of that system?
    The picture is fairly typical for my Conduct Summaries, that's just the most recent one. I realise it's from a month ago, but I've been busy this month and haven't racked up 10 games as yet. I get very few reports because in general because people tend to like playing with me. I work with the people on my team, I don't rage at anyone and I work hard to get my team a win. If I see Timber needing a hand off-lane I don't flame him for feeding 3 kills already, I get up there and fix the mess he's in. I treat my teamates like, you know.. Actual teamates. You seem to have the impression they're just there to do your bidding, rather than it being a give and take relationship.

Also, that's not how MMR works at all you realise? A win streak sends your MMR skyrocketing, so you get put against better players. A loss streak drops your MMR just as fast so you end up playing against worse players. It's not the system being out to get you, it's the system working. Your win rate overall should be around about 50% for most players, again thats not Valve being out to get you, it's just a function of how the system works. It tries to create games where everyone has a 50/50 chance of winning every time, over a long enough time period it should even out to within one or two percent of 50.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    The picture is fairly typical for my Conduct Summaries, that's just the most recent one. I realise it's from a month ago, but I've been busy this month and haven't racked up 10 games as yet. I get very few reports because in general because people tend to like playing with me. I work with the people on my team, I don't rage at anyone and I work hard to get my team a win. If I see Timber needing a hand off-lane I don't flame him for feeding 3 kills already, I get up there and fix the mess he's in. I treat my teamates like, you know.. Actual teamates. You seem to have the impression they're just there to do your bidding, rather than it being a give and take relationship.

Also, that's not how MMR works at all you realise? A win streak sends your MMR skyrocketing, so you get put against better players. A loss streak drops your MMR just as fast so you end up playing against worse players. It's not the system being out to get you, it's the system working. Your win rate overall should be around about 50% for most players, again thats not Valve being out to get you, it's just a function of how the system works. It tries to create games where everyone has a 50/50 chance of winning every time, over a long enough time period it should even out to within one or two percent of 50.
    I just played a game where my Lvl.1 Offlane Weaver fed the enemy Lvl.1 Anti-Mage first blood with, as far as a could tell, no outside interference. You can't help that and, even if you could, the mid and safe lanes are where the game is playing out for your team so by helping a godawful account boosted offlaner and leaving the other lanes uncontested you are more than likely setting your team up for an even worse midgame.

And I'm talking about behavior score, not MMR. (Normally I wouldn't refer people to reddit because of all the discussions about not skilling your best spells/ult until level 10 or whatever but for factual information like console commands they're a great resource)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Summit 6 was pretty cool. I loved them having the pro players do the casting for the grand finals and I loved Faith Bian chipping in in the upper bracket games. Sad to see Wings got eliminated, but pretty good games overall.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

And I'm talking about behavior score, not MMR.
    And yet I can find no factual source for one affecting the other like you're claiming. As a matter of fact, the first relevent hit I came across on Google linking the two scores together is....Your post here on MMO C. I did come across lots of anecdotal evidence of people saying that they had more enjoyable games as their Behaviour Score rose, but no evidence at all that being on a winning streak will end with you intentionally put into a game with the worst behaved people the game can find for you.

It seems as though your behaviour score is used mainly to determine if you should be in Low Priority or not. In that respect, its completely benign.

Somehow I knew that 3k players wouldn't understand. I'm going to take this discussion to GameFaqs.

Somehow I knew that 3k players wouldn't understand. I'm going to take this discussion to GameFaqs

Good, we don't need toxic players here

8 Report in 10 game, b-buut it's because I win and I'm good, I swear.

Easiest way to not get reported is just not saying anything. Sadly human psychology leads people to blame whoever they see in front of their face, which means if you dare try to offer suggestions to your teammates or try to tell them to help you push or take Roshan or anything, even in a pleasant manner, they will yell at you when you lose even if you are 12-1 and have a 0-15 teammate. People will always go after the name they see constantly in chat, regardless of the content of the conversation.

Somehow I knew that 3k players wouldn't understand. I'm going to take this discussion to GameFaqs.
    People...actually post there?

I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Easiest way to not get reported is just not saying anything. Sadly human psychology leads people to blame whoever they see in front of their face, which means if you dare try to offer suggestions to your teammates or try to tell them to help you push or take Roshan or anything, even in a pleasant manner, they will yell at you when you lose even if you are 12-1 and have a 0-15 teammate. People will always go after the name they see constantly in chat, regardless of the content of the conversation.
    I'll say stuff like telling people to shut up and stop complaining or something, or point out their flaws if they try blaming others.

Still get no reports.

Hm.

I think that I've just become famous like that. Kind of like how people would automatically report Arteezy for no reason other than to get attention from an amazing player? In many ways I think that I'm some kind of father figure to these people.

Maybe I should just open a secondary account.

Last edited by NarcissisticInvoker; 2016-12-19 at 05:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If you manage to get that many reports, you're doing something horribly, horribly wrong.
    Pff, as though you're an expert. I bet you've never even been reported!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow