You grind it up. yaaaayyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    how does specialization aka subclass leveling actually work ? i switched to bladedancer from gunslinger which i played from lvl 1 to 20 and had no skill point to spend on the other spec.
    also it seems to progress from something else than character level. am i wasting something switching to other spec instead of focusing on 1 ? im new and want to try out different things.
    so how does it work exactly ?
    you have to lvl each sub class up on its own pretty much, if your at max level when doing it and decent gear it doesnt take too long.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

10+ Year Old Account
    is it better to have 3 characters of the same class for 3 different specs then ? or just stick and grind on 1 ?

is it better to have 3 characters of the same class for 3 different specs then ? or just stick and grind on 1 ?
    Just grind it on one. Your gear works for all 3 spec's for the most part (Unless you endgame raid and even then it can). The only reason to have more of the same class is to funnel gear to ur main or u just want more of the same class.

I personally liked having one of each class because of the different play styles and more options.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    wow i didnt even know max character limit is 3. so i cant even have more of the same class if i want 3 classes.

anyway, my graphics look quite bad, i mean everything has sharp edges. like no antialiasing on pc. anything i can do with it ? it kinda hurts my eyes.

also what sensitivity do u play on, especially in pvp on ps4 ? i have it on default 3 but pvping is hard compared to m+kb

I turn it up a little bit but the game as some aggressive aim assist on some items. Though to be honest i rarely pvp anyway, compared to Overwatch its kind of bleh, i just play Destiny as halo meets diablo really.

Well as far as the best class for AoE + Single Target. Warlock excels at nuking down a bunch of adds with their arc subclass. Hunters Tether is also very nice for a steady stream of adds coming (Aksis Pt1 as an example). As far as Single Target, Warlocks can go Void or Solar, Void is good cause of the massive aoe, Solar for self res + infinite grenades for a short time. For hunters, Solar is meh since GG only has 4 shots (6 with some exotics) and is fairly crap unless you're killing captains which you can just use a shotgun or a decent sword. Titans arc subclass is good for some quick AoE, but you have to spec into some toughness for it, solar is better for spread AoE since you can toss hammer a few times. Their melee ability (bottom tier talent of it) allows you to also deal more ST damage for everyone in the raid/fireteam and stacks with other titans.

In regards to having 3 of the same class or 3 different ones, it honestly doesn't matter. I have one of each just for versatility of playstyles, but you can share gear between all three thanks to infusion. It's to the point now that I'm drowning in legendary marks and have yet to have to go on a farming run for materials cause I can just buy them with marks.

I play on max sensitivity which still feels slow at times in comparison to CoD, but fits well with the playstyle of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Well as far as the best class for AoE + Single Target. Warlock excels at nuking down a bunch of adds with their arc subclass. Hunters Tether is also very nice for a steady stream of adds coming (Aksis Pt1 as an example). As far as Single Target, Warlocks can go Void or Solar, Void is good cause of the massive aoe, Solar for self res + infinite grenades for a short time. For hunters, Solar is meh since GG only has 4 shots (6 with some exotics) and is fairly crap unless you're killing captains which you can just use a shotgun or a decent sword. Titans arc subclass is good for some quick AoE, but you have to spec into some toughness for it, solar is better for spread AoE since you can toss hammer a few times. Their melee ability (bottom tier talent of it) allows you to also deal more ST damage for everyone in the raid/fireteam and stacks with other titans.

In regards to having 3 of the same class or 3 different ones, it honestly doesn't matter. I have one of each just for versatility of playstyles, but you can share gear between all three thanks to infusion. It's to the point now that I'm drowning in legendary marks and have yet to have to go on a farming run for materials cause I can just buy them with marks.

I play on max sensitivity which still feels slow at times in comparison to CoD, but fits well with the playstyle of destiny.
    Golden Gun only has 3 shots by default and can have a max of 4 with one particular piece of exotic armor or 1 shot that does 6x damage with another piece of exotic armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Golden Gun only has 3 shots by default and can have a max of 4 with one particular piece of exotic armor or 1 shot that does 6x damage with another piece of exotic armor.
    Ah thanks! I couldn't remember the exact exotic pieces. I thought there was another item you could use that did the same thing. I don't have all the exotics memorized. As for the game itself, I'm done until Destiny 2, have nothing further to do in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Ah thanks! I couldn't remember the exact exotic pieces. I thought there was another item you could use that did the same thing. I don't have all the exotics memorized. As for the game itself, I'm done until Destiny 2, have nothing further to do in the game.
    Celestial Nighthawk is really the only one to worry about. Acryophage Symbiote's forth shot is sometimes helpful in PvP, but if I pvp as a gunslinger it's with a Young Ahamakara's Spine.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this destiny 2 a meme or what ? destiny was supposed to have a 10 year plan as we can see with yearly expansions.

is this destiny 2 a meme or what ? destiny was supposed to have a 10 year plan as we can see with yearly expansions.
    No the plan was always to release new versions of destiny with DLC content in between. Instead of Destiny 2 we got taken king then when they had to delay it again we got Rise of Iron. As far as we know Destiny 2 is supposed to finally come out next year but they haven't shown anything yet.

Destiny 1 is over, that wasn't the 'ten year plan'. It's done, next is Destiny 2 and some expansions for that then Destiny 3 years later and so on.

Though the 'ten year plan' stuff was back before the implosion that resulted in the trainwreck of vanilla "i could tell you"/"i dont have time to explain why i dont have time to explain" destiny. Originally the Traveller was going to be evil, you would abandone your ghost and team up with the crows lead by the awoken queens brother and so on. Activision higher ups 'didn't get it' and very, very late in development most of it was scrapped and hastily redone into a base game with no story beyond basically redoing halos 'the library' level on repeat with a different flying ball opening something as you fight off waves and then the black garden shows up which has grimoire cards hinting at things like "you are a dead thing made by a dead power, this is a place of life and you do not belong here" which suggests the original story of the guardians being the undead stormtroopers of the traveller so maybe it was part of the original story but as of now everything before the dark below and crota is loose canon at best and will probably be never referenced again.

Basically everything they were planning since they teased it in ODST was mostly scrapped, they cut parts of the game to sell as dlc and the base game was a mess because it was a mess behind the scenes. The ten year plan story is long scrapped and after winging it for a few expansions there is a very different story about worms and rasptuin replacing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    something weird is happening with a crucible quest from lord shaxx that makes completing it impossible. first i had a quest for 12 kills in clash mode, then out of nowhere during the game it changed for kills in rift. i joined rift and kept an eye on the quest progression and around 4/5 kills it changed to rumble kills. what the actual fuck ?

i didnt get any xp during the game from the quest, as the quest needs to be handed in to lord shaxx when completed. so what is this about ??

10+ Year Old Account
    is there any way to send a ticket to PSN support for a direct response ? just like it is with blizzard support (ticket and online chat)
    i couldnt seem to find anything like that.

is there any way to send a ticket to PSN support for a direct response ? just like it is with blizzard support (ticket and online chat)
    i couldnt seem to find anything like that.
    It isn't a PSN issue its a bungie/destiny issue. So you can try contacting them on there twitter but other then that no there really isn't a way. Some quests will chain off like that tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    oh about the quest, apparently its a chain working as intended.
    but i wanted to contact PSN support directly about something else, just like with blizzard. is that possible in any form ?

also is there some updated guide for rise of iron how and where to obtain new gear solo ? i guess till 350 light solo is possible, above that is raiding. cuz i bought legendary engram from rahool and it was 250 light primary weapon, so low. i thought the enough downside of it its gonna be random type of primary, but the light level is quite shit too.
    i went for the engram cuz with faction weapons where i can choose certain ones i need rep i dont have yet.
    Last edited by Proskill; 2016-11-26 at 05:45 PM.

You get blue items to infuse up to 365 and after that you get blues from strikes higher but the blues are basically free arm/wep parts after that and its infusing legendaries into existing legendaries and exotics to progress. Most common from Taking a SIVA offering to archons forge and going in and out of the area till you run into a group of players doing the same thing and just keep taking turns and the legendaries will roll in eventually this way. Supported of course by your dead orbit/future war cult/vanguard/new monarchy packages for increasing faction rank and the odd legendary and exotic from the cryptarch.

Though there are a few other options. Buy 3 of coins from an NPC called Xur who shows up every weekend and go to the Dreadnaught and hunt down enemies with yellow health bars until they drop a rune of key that is used at the crash sight of the Cabal ship to call in a world boss. Either a Cabal champion or Hive Ogre. Pop the 3 of coins and 9 times out of time a quick gjallerhorn nuke will see an exotic engram drop which even if its one you dont want or already have is an easy source of exotic shards. Plus killing one taken champion a day at the spawns around that area gets you a key once a week to kill another world boss deeper in the dreadnaught where you can do the same thing and get a chest with legendary engrams and eris morn rep in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good guide here

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...level-cap-4677

If youre playing purely solo it might take awhile, since blue engrams cap at 365, then legendary engrams cap at 385 and they take awhile to drop (rng dependent of course). Only real way to speed up is doing normal/heroic strikes, archon forge, and other group activities.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    well actually by solo play i mean also matchmaking stuff like strikes aka dungeons. just not the premade content like raids.
    are there any raids that i could solo at lvl 40 ? what light required ?

is it weird/bad that i prefer to stick to one primary weapon type which is hand cannons ? the appealing factor about them is the kick - one shot one kill type. same goes for special slot shotguns. it requires less time spent aiming on one target i guess.
    how do u guys do it with weapons ? stats/build over weapon type ?

and i want to say this. i really really enjoy this game so far. its definately too soon to have any deep insight into it but at least it keeps me engaged.
    im still leveling and playing through story missions so its all new and fresh to me. finished vanilla story so far which majority of ppl didnt like but imo it wasnt that bad, and now im going to do bark below and house of wolves. if taken king and rise of iron campaign is even better then oh boy.
    the gameplay is just so enjoyable. the shooting mechanics with rpg elements like gearing, talents, skills is something i wanted. there isnt any game like that on PC.
    Last edited by Proskill; 2016-11-26 at 08:54 PM.