Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    My gf and I had the wellington at his nyc restaurant named Maze, it is amazing.
    Oddly enough, I am from NYC but have only been to the Maze location in London. I also went to Petrus during the same visit to the UK. I've always liked his restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    I opted for the tasting menu at Maze when I went, but at the next restaurant of his I visit the Wellington will be mine.
    The Wellington when I went to Steak in Las Vegas was the main course of the tasting menu. It was truly an experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Also, thanks a fucking lot for once again making me wait for yet another fucking infraction, and this time for something that absolutely wasn't fucking deserved, because some little fucking asshole wanted to go a bit BoFH because I insulted their favorite little reality star. Thanks for that stress. Seriously. I just love it.
    You sound like a high strung individual, maybe you should take a breather and sit in that sauna you mentioned earlier. It might calm you down. We are talking about a celebrity chef here, not a pedophile who rapped an entire orphanage.

There are things to get angry about, this isn't one of them. Personally, I rather a chef be a celebrity (because, my brothers have both worked in kitchens, I have hear horror stories) then someone like the Kardashians or the Hiltons who have done nothing to deserve their fame.

Ramsay worked his ass off to get where he is, all of the celebrity chefs have. That's much more noble then the talent less hacks who are known for nothing but the fact they have inherited money.
    Last edited by Rakoth; 2016-11-26 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Don't they typically serve like 20+ course meals as well?
    So i think... and that pretty much qualifies as enjoying amazing meals right? :3
    Even if they are small they will add up and not only do you eat good food but it fills you.

Out of all his rants, you pick one of the most tamed and lay back ones :/

Talking

That guy is a riot.

"IT'S WELL DONE! "

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    what did u end up getting from the tasting menu?
    Funny you ask, I tried to remember when I wrote that and can't. It was six years ago and I went to 7 high end/fine dining restaurants on that visit to NYC. I have the menu card in storage back home though.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    This post is what I got infracted for, for "trolling", with no signature from the infractor (brave), but honestly, I'm seriously at a loss here about what is "trolling" about what I posted.

Yes, I fucking insulted the little shit that is Gordon Ramsay. I insulted him. So what? That's not "trolling". He's a piece of shit asshole who I'd bury behind my sauna if he came to Finland. How exactly is that "trolling"? Was I not being straight up enough about it? Was me despising him not being clear enough for it to be "trolling"?

Gordon Ramsay can suck my you know what because he's should not be alive right now. Is that considered "trolling"? I don't get it. Is there a rule on these forums where you're not allowed to state your opinion about celebrities? I didn't see that rule anywhere.

Honestly, if you're going to infract me for "dissing" your "favorite little reality star", then have the fucking balls to sign your name under the infraction. So fucking disappointed.

Also, thanks a fucking lot for once again making me wait for yet another fucking infraction, and this time for something that absolutely wasn't fucking deserved, because some little fucking asshole wanted to go a bit BoFH because I insulted their favorite little reality star. Thanks for that stress. Seriously. I just love it.
    Wow. This was...depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.