10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Legs are our 3rd best legendaries. I have them myself and they are amazing on Mythic+. With those legs i am often beating the 'aoe classes' such as DH, Frost DK, hunter in aoe dps
    That's good to hear since I have them but can't wear them for 3 more days to test out.

meanwhile i have mr [Sephuz's Secret]

So I am playing fury and gearing up my arms. How much mastery should I have before making a switch? With arms gear on I am at 67% currently, which feels extremely low.

So I am playing fury and gearing up my arms. How much mastery should I have before making a switch? With arms gear on I am at 67% currently, which feels extremely low.
    As of right now, I don't know of any limit or desired threshold for mastery. The goal is simply stack as much of it as you possibly can. Unless it's a bis legendary, the piece should have mastery and be heavier on the stat than the other secondary. This could change in the future though, as devs stated they planned on trying to retune some of the stats. We'll see what happens there as well as when.

well, switching from arms to fury is only a 4 ilvl loss (861 from 865), but I am only doing about 190k in a 5 minute window compared to my 310k. While I'm assuming part of this is just relearning the spec, some of it has to come from a lack of mastery right?

How far are you along on your artifact weapon and do you have three good relics on par with Fury? If you have the rotation/priority correct, then it's very likely your artifact weapon. The first two gold dragons and the 25% colossus smash talent are extremely important.

okay that is probably it, I got the two golds and am close to the CS trait. will focus on AP for awhile and retest.

So i have found the Arms Relic google docs link a couple of times now it says page not found. Did it go away?

Anyhow i have a couple relic questions.

Bloodied Bear fang 865 Crushing blows------or----- Shrieking bloodstone 880 Many will fall

&&&

Soulsap Shackles 850 Precise strikes-----OR------Tuft of ironfur 885 Deathblow

Im pretty sure Tuft of ironfur takes the cake on that one. But on the other its a lot closer since many will fall is so useless.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    So i have found the Arms Relic google docs link a couple of times now it says page not found. Did it go away?

Anyhow i have a couple relic questions.

Bloodied Bear fang 865 Crushing blows------or----- Shrieking bloodstone 880 Many will fall

&&&

Soulsap Shackles 850 Precise strikes-----OR------Tuft of ironfur 885 Deathblow

Im pretty sure Tuft of ironfur takes the cake on that one. But on the other its a lot closer since many will fall is so useless.
    I simmed a good bit higher with 880s over good 860s, but YMMV. The second one is a clear winner for DB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RiiSEN View Post
    okay that is probably it, I got the two golds and am close to the CS trait. will focus on AP for awhile and retest.
    CS trait is around a ~2% dps increase.

Yeah, if you've already got good relics and the main artifact talents then it's your rotation/execution. There is actually a lot of finesse about Arms despite its simplicity due to how reliant it is on squeezing every bit out of five second burst windows. If you miss a fully charged MS or two, you're gonna hurt because of it.

First time posting, been lurking for a bit. I'm ilevel 868 arms. I read here just to stack mastery, i'm currently at 95.27%. Is this overkill or should I stop at a certain %? I never found confirmation on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pog View Post
    First time posting, been lurking for a bit. I'm ilevel 868 arms. I read here just to stack mastery, i'm currently at 95.27%. Is this overkill or should I stop at a certain %? I never found confirmation on this.
    Do you have other pieces of gear laying around? You might want to see with Simulation Craft if the other pieces are better. There is no such thing as very high mastery is bad, you just have to sim your character.

Get the addon and install the program, then do /simc and copy and paste that stuff in the Simulate tab. Do that again with every piece you have until you can get the max'd DPS results.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Do you have other pieces of gear laying around? You might want to see with Simulation Craft if the other pieces are better. There is no such thing as very high mastery is bad, you just have to sim your character.

Get the addon and install the program, then do /simc and copy and paste that stuff in the Simulate tab. Do that again with every piece you have until you can get the max'd DPS results.
    Thanks. I do have other 870+ gear laying around that I had for fury, mostly kept Mastery as a priority while building my arms set. I'll be checking it out.

Fuck me, I got Sephuz as my third legendary. Now I have ALL the "best" bottom ones. I seriously hate legion legendaries. 910 ilvl Sephuz is even about 20% worse than my 865 socketed.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Fuck me, I got Sephuz as my third legendary. Now I have ALL the "best" bottom ones. I seriously hate legion legendaries. 910 ilvl Sephuz is even about 20% worse than my 865 socketed.
    I levelled my second Warrior (from 100-110) yesterday morning, which I previously used to level just for PVP so really I was just gonna let it collect dust at 110. So yeah I was levelling as Fury just for a change of scenery, got Legendary Fury cloak with 1 hour /played at 110 from world quest cache. On my main I got my first legendary in first week of raiding after playing non-stop from launch.

The RNG legendary system is just garbage, it's just this fucking gambling bullshit that so many game companies are trying to pull off now, and I hate it. Being randomly rewarded or not rewarded based on pure lottery is just terrible.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I levelled my second Warrior (from 100-110) yesterday morning, which I previously used to level just for PVP so really I was just gonna let it collect dust at 110. So yeah I was levelling as Fury just for a change of scenery, got Legendary Fury cloak with 1 hour /played at 110 from world quest cache. On my main I got my first legendary in first week of raiding after playing non-stop from launch.

The RNG legendary system is just garbage, it's just this fucking gambling bullshit that so many game companies are trying to pull off now, and I hate it. Being randomly rewarded or not rewarded based on pure lottery is just terrible.
    It seems like the stacked bad luck protection from your main carries over to your alts somehow. Most of my friends dropped first legendary on alt much faster than they did on mains.

SS hitting a randmly nearby target would only be viable if the target also got the CS debuff. Hitting a randomly nearby target that doesn't have the debuff isn't doing much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post

This is awful Bazz. I actually thought about leveling another warrior to see if I could change my stars. my second one was the WW belt so I've been messing with Fury now for the mythic + scene. Seems once you start down the bad legendary path there's no turning back. People that get DPS altering ones first seem to continue to get them, that's anecdotal of course.

Bottom line is the system sucks and is completely degrading when you want to do everything you can for your raid team but you're held back because of a random shit system. I don't even want to play my alts cause I feel guilty doing any kind of instanced content wondering if I was on my main would a good legendary drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    It seems like the stacked bad luck protection from your main carries over to your alts somehow. Most of my friends dropped first legendary on alt much faster than they did on mains.
    Are you saying it's account-wide rather than the character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Are you saying it's account-wide rather than the character?
    I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I got my first legendary on my alt priest in a 5 man heroic after 15 hours at max level.