Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not only are there only 2, but jesus gods are they fucking shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    I'm surprised with how many hate the kirin'tor like the wind quests, I think they're really fun. First ones that isnt kill x out of y. Or collect x amount of y.
    The Kirin Tor quests have never been like this anyway.

What the fuck is this? 2 "like the wind"quests aka the most annoying quests in game and 1 that requires me to run a normal mythic. Can't even complete it on mythic+. Don't even have all 4.

What. The. Fuck.

At least mix it up a bit. Usually it's ley race, enigma and finding the item. Now it's all the exact same quest and there aren't even enough of them. ??????
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-11-26 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Two popped up. That irritating fel rush one and some other one I forgot about. Just can't be arsed, the new one is a horrible world quest and yet the emissary is the most rewarding in terms of loot (choice of rep and Khadgar pet).

Not sure why I bother. My main is exalted with everything and my demon hunter only really needs nightfallen so I can complete her order hall set.

But anyway, only two out of the four required quests showed up. Probably related to blizzards recent world quest changes.

There's three. Do the Arcway quest.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    i also had only 2 shown and completed when i tried to do the quest a couple of hours ago.

Formerly known as Arafal

They need to understand this is not Wildstar, they don't have the engine for this.

Seems like when they finally added the Ley Race and Enigmatic quests back to the rotation, they forgot to enable them when the Kirin Tor daily was also in effect.

Oh, and flying out to Aszuna and running through all those frostbolt spamming mobs just to have that quest bug out and leave me standing in the air above Suramar is fun and exciting!
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2016-11-26 at 08:54 PM.

Actually nvm, I like the quests. Like the wind is actually kinda fun, a bit irritating but fun. It feels different.

My main complaint is that there isn't 4 Kirin tor quests.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The suramar one is rather easy. I didn't know how those launch things worked in Azsuna though so I had to youtube it real quick. Once I saw the gimmick, with a couple tries I got it.

Still, very very annoying and not well done.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Comparing this new quest and that one where you had to remember 4 patterns is just absurd.
    I disagree. When the KT puzzles were new people were complaining about them the same as the new ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Seems like when they finally added the Ley Race and Enigmatic quests back to the rotation, they forgot to enable them when the Kirin Tor daily was also in effect.

Oh, and flying out to Aszuna and running through all those frostbolt spamming mobs just to have that quest bug out and leave me standing in the air above Suramar is fun and exciting!
    The Kirin Tor quests have been gone completely since 7.1 launched. I track world quests with an addon on multiple toons every day, and today is the first time I've seen a since Kirin Tor quest since 7.1 launched.

I wish they would bring the ley races, puzzles, and enigmatic ones back though. I miss those, they were fun and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Says complete 4. Only 2 on my map. Am I missing something here or? I've checked the whole Broken Isles map 3 times now. I count 1 in Suramar and 1 in Azsuna.
    Don't bother. These quests are so terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    These Fel Rush quests are toxic as fuck...Why they would make an entire set of world quests based on a mechanic that's STILL BROKEN for demon hunters baffles me. I refuse to do the Fel Rush quests, I just will not touch them. They need to fix these quests and they need to put more Kirin Tor dailies in when it pops as an emissary.
    /shrug

Did em both, took about a minute and was great fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    These flying quests are awful, life is too short for this bullshit. Skipping it. First emmisionry i will have skipped
    Yeah, I'm always skipping those quests. But I have to do the cache, more doable quests will spawn.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    /shrug

Did em both, took about a minute and was great fun.
    ya no, I completed the Suramar one 3 times and didn't get credit. I dashed right through the end point and just fell to my death. The vast majority of players hate these world quests.

The vast majority of players hate these world quests.
    Citation?

Because quite a few of us like them.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Citation?

Because quite a few of us like them.
    Go check on the forums. The forums, both these and the WoW forums, show an overwhelming amount of people who hate these garbage world quests. They'd be likable if they weren't buggy as fuck all the time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Arcway wq counts towards kirin tor, still 1 missing
    What about the pet battle quest in Dalaran?

Go check on the forums. The forums, both these and the WoW forums, show an overwhelming amount of people who hate these garbage world quests. They'd be likable if they weren't buggy as fuck all the time.
    You do realize the forums are a very minor portion of the playerbase right?

So do you have a real citation or just hyperbole?

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    And there are no citations to say that people do enjoy them so stop being so condescending.

I took the few mins to do them. They are not enjoyable and from people in guild, zone, and both MMO-Champ and WoW forums, I've seen far more dislike then people claiming to like them. Is that proof or citing? No. But you can't either.