Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    And she couldn't do even it. Felbats was attacking Varian also + ground forces. What you trying to say? Stop bubbling.
    And she couldn't do it because of the Felbats. This post is nonsense that doesn't address the post it was replying to at all.

How floating through wall can kill Genn? Like serious? And this banshee scream. I didn't saw a single time when she use it outside W3. Counter question - how Sylvanas can counter bullet in head?
    Float into Genn, turn corporeal again, watch parts of Genn shoot in all directions. Plus she can tire him out to death or create openings. As for Banshee Scream, it was seen in Worgen starting zone. Once again you don't even know the basics of what you're talking about.

We talk about Genn not whole Alliance. And yes you talking about duty quotes from dungeon not quest.
    And Genn is part of said Alliance. So is the player that assisted him in Skold-Ashil.

What? Sylvanas have not so many Valkyries left - sooner or later she and forsaken will run out of them. And how they start replenish their loses in numbers? How Sylvanas will avoid death next time?
    Which doesn't negate anything that Combat has said. And Sylvanas most likely protects her remaining Val'kyr well.

Its your headcannon/wishful thinking. We have zero evidences for it.
    Which part exactly? Since Helya is dead she can't exactly demand the debt paid. And many Val'kyr have joined her. We only see a few in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That entire cinematic was funny as hell, these two idiots throwing themselves at each other, it is really hard to say who was the bigger fool there, though I'd give it to Sylvanas who chose to gloat instead of shooting genn into the face.
    Well, Genn was monologuing too, losing the element of surprise in the process. But yeah, Sylvanas also didn't use any of her lore abilities and shot arrows much slower and much less precisely than she's able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which is precisely why she trashtalks both factions in Halls of Valor.
    Factions yes but not Genn. I will remind you its was only Genn who stopped Sylvanas in cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Of the nine Val'kyr that pledged themselves to Sylvanas after she sudoku'd off Icecrown, only four remain. Her entire reason for subjugating Eyir was to produce more Valkyr because her resources are finite. The valkyr in Stormheim and Helheim since Helya's death are pledged to Odyn, and with Eyir in the picture it is unlikely (though not impossible) any will turn to Sylvanas of their own will. The significance of Genn thwarting her plan to make Eyir submit is that her resources remain finite. Valkyr do not last forever, especially if they have to resurrect her again. This is what Genn meant when he said he took her future.
    When did that happen?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-11-25 at 04:04 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Float into Genn, turn corporeal again, watch parts of Genn shoot in all directions. Plus she can tire him out to death or create openings. As for Banshee Scream, it was seen in Worgen starting zone. Once again you don't even know the basics of what you're talking about.
    I can write something like this too - Genn sneak to Sylvanas while she in toilet and then pounce on her while shes busy. Blood, gore and shit around! I mean its all your fanfics.

Which part exactly?
    The part where Helya's valkiries joins Sylvanas after her (Helya's) death.

Watch your language kiddo.
    Edgy af! Careful now, we wouldn't want you to cut yourself
    Last edited by Blasphemous Bearded Owl; 2016-11-25 at 07:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Watch your language kiddo.
    said the guy who talks even worse.

the irony is strong with this one.

Formerly known as Arafal

Still its your theory/wishful thinking. Zero evidences.
    Same goes fro Sylvanas val'kyr dying any time soon and it is more like a theory, with good indicators. The Helheim Val'kyr despise Odyn and his ilk after all and with Helya gone have no more place to stay.

But ultimately the forsaken will stick around even if sylvanas and her Val'kyr won't. After all they are playable.

Both probably could kill each other but personally I would give to Genn the upper hand because simply he had the element of surprise at the start. Also if Sylvannas dies though that debatable (Blizzard might have changed it) she doesn't become a Banshee. She is simply dead with her soul going to the Shadowlands or something like that. We have already two examples for that. Personally in the video Genn would have killed her if he didn't decided to talk and I don't think she would be able to see it just like she didn't expected the bullet to the head. Genn also from the video went for the Soulkage. I believe that if he wanted to kill her he would have done that as he is stronger and much faster to be in melee range where she will be vulnerable. The Banshee Scream is her best ability in my opinion to manage to stop him. Also to mention Elyr blasting her to dust the moment she got freed which for some strange reason didn't happen.

In General terms Sylvannas had a huge plot armor here.

However in the end none of this matters as we killed Helya and with her death we did the work of Genn. Sylvannas's plans are ruined. She has to forget capturing any more Valkyrs unless she wants to have both the Alliance and the Valarjar as enemies.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2016-11-25 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Both probably could kill each other but personally I would give to Genn the upper hand because simply he had the element of surprise at the start. Also if Sylvannas dies though that debatable (Blizzard might have changed it) she doesn't become a Banshee. She is simply dead with her soul going to the Shadowlands or something like that. We have already two examples for that.
    I'm not sure who argued about Sylvanas becoming a Banshee when she dies or where you're seeing that, but Sylvanas already is a Banshee. It's kinda hard for her to become what she already is.

Personally in the video Genn would have killed her if he didn't decided to talk and I don't think she would be able to see it just like she didn't expected the bullet to the head.
    Which is plot-induced stupidity on his part and not plot armor.

Genn also from the video went for the Soulkage. I believe that if he wanted to kill her he would have done that as he is stronger and much faster to be in melee range where she will be vulnerable. The Banshee Scream is her best ability in my opinion to manage to stop him.
    Considering that we've seen Sylvanas being able to shoot an arrow in less than a second numerous times and that she's one of the best, if not the best, archers on Azeroth, as well as Genn not being a random Arrow villain that can deflect arrows by just looking at them, if Genn didn't have plot armor he'd be a needle cushion before he could even fart in Sylvanas' general direction, let alone reach her the way he did in the final showdown in the cinematic.

Then there's the Banshee Scream that you even admit yourself is a factor, that's even faster than drawing an arrow (even as fast as Sylvanas does it) and breaks bones, which would kinda prevent Genn reaching her even more. Then there's Sylvanas being able to turn incorporeal to avoid the blow in case Genn turns out to be Azeroth's Flash (which would also make him run through her and lose his balance due to the unexpected range of movement, creating an opening for Sylvanas to stab him in the back).

And finally, Sylvanas' body is supposed to be night invulnerable, making the idea that melee range makes her vulnerable questionable. Arthas couldn't finish her off in Halls of Reflection while they fought for minutes when the players fucked around with Marwyn and Falric.

Also to mention Elyr blasting her to dust the moment she got freed which for some strange reason didn't happen.
    Which is based on absolutely no examples of Eyir's combat capability whatsoever.

In General terms Sylvannas had a huge plot armor here.
    Which you totally and obviously established fer sure.

However in the end none of this matters as we killed Helya and with her death we did the work of Genn. Sylvannas's plans are ruined. She has to forget capturing any more Valkyrs unless she wants to have both the Alliance and the Valarjar as enemies.
    Except killing Helya only helps Sylvanas. Now that she's dead Sylvanas doesn't have to worry about their bargain. With Helya's death Helheim's Val'kyr also became unemployed, much like Scourge ones did after Arthas' death. Which solves her issues at least short term (depending on the amount of Val'kyr). Besides, Sylvanas already vowed to hunt Eyir down after Skold-Ashil and since going to Helya for another Soulcage was probably out of the question, she planned to do it otherwise. She did mention going to Halls of Valor, so she doesn't view the Valarjar as a concern. Odyn most likely wouldn't give a shit anyway, as long as there's VALOR involved.

7+ Year Old Account
    With Helya's death Helheim's Val'kyr also became unemployed, much like Scourge ones did after Arthas' death. Which solves her issues at least short term (depending on the amount of Val'kyr).
    This. Stop implying your wishful thinking as game lore confirmed fact.

Odyn most likely wouldn't give a shit anyway, as long as there's VALOR involved.
    Odyn will give alot of shit if someone to try kill/subdue her valkyrie queen.

Then there's the Banshee Scream that you even admit yourself is a factor, that's even faster than drawing an arrow (even as fast as Sylvanas does it) and breaks bones, which would kinda prevent Genn reaching her even more. Then there's Sylvanas being able to turn incorporeal to avoid the blow in case Genn turns out to be Azeroth's Flash (which would also make him run through her and lose his balance due to the unexpected range of movement, creating an opening for Sylvanas to stab him in the back).

And finally, Sylvanas' body is supposed to be night invulnerable, making the idea that melee range makes her vulnerable questionable. Arthas couldn't finish her off in Halls of Reflection while they fought for minutes when the players fucked around with Marwyn and Falric.
    Its all fun and cool but Stormheim cinematic shows us what in melee range Genn gonna own Sylvanas and beat shit out of her.

This. Stop implying your wishful thinking as game lore confirmed fact.
    I was speculating, but I guess the difference between that and stating facts (you wouldn't know a lore fact even if it stabbed you in the face to begin with) is lost on the likes of you.

Odyn will give alot of shit if someone to try kill/subdue her valkyrie queen.
    Stop implying your wishful thinking as game lore confirmed fact.

Its all fun and cool but Stormheim cinematic shows us what in melee range Genn gonna own Sylvanas and beat shit out of her.
    First of all, you do realize the discussion was about what the cinematic should be like was it accurate in terms of lore and not what what it was, right? Or is your reading comprehension so pathetically shit you couldn't follow even this simple context? And secondly, the cinematic didn't show Genn beating the shit out of anything, so I'm not sure what the fuck you're rambling about anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Bearded Owl View Post
    I think it was pretty clear that Genn tried infact to kill her.
    Yeah, that's why he targeted the Soul Cage and literally let his better chance to actually kill Sylvanas slip out of his hands.

Haha. Come one. Wear off this edge lord hat.
    Oh no edge from my part. I literally meant that, given some of Tripzz's previous "performances".
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    lol @ calling @Zulkhan an edge lord when he is one of the most calm and collected posters on the website.

Not even going to delve into how well structured his posts usually are, but goddamn that was hilarious.

is highwhale talking out his ass again?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, that's why he targeted the Soul Cage and literally let his better chance to actually kill Sylvanas slip out of his hands.
    Why wouldn't he kill her? What reason is there not to do it, all this time up to this very point was to "kill her", taking the soulcage randomly like that was probably because he changed his plans due to not being able to fulfill it and switch to plan B, so to speak. He already failed the initial ambush pounce that was probably meant to kill or incapacitate her. If you look at all the things leading up to the cinematic it makes more sense to me that he tried to kill her, failed and instead did the next best thing; ruin whatever she was doing in there, get out and try again some other time

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    is highwhale talking out his ass again?
    The only time they aren't is when they make fun of disabled people and things like that.

Stormheim cinematic. She didn't used it when Genn forced her to melee. And come on - maybe i'm should start list Genn's abilities from Storm of Heroes too?
    Maybe you should not, because HotS is not canon. Unlike Sylvanas' abilities. And no, you getting triggered over her having those abilities doesn't make them not canon.

Still its your theory/wishful thinking. Zero evidences.
    Helya herself cooperated with Sylvanas, so there's precedent for anti-Odyn Val'kyr being open to the idea of working with her in some way.

Varimathas was with her enemies and then she save him near and he betrayed her. Same happened with Godfrey.
    Yeah, no. Sylvanas didn't save Godfrey and he wasn't with Gilneans by the time she got to him.

Guy said something like Gilneas deserve what they got after leaving Lordaeron to Scourge during 3rd war. learn some basic reading comprehension
    Once again, stop trying to use peoples' words against them because the results in your case are nothing but embarassing. Lo and behold, I did learn reading comprehension, back in preschool. Which is why I pointed out that your flailing around about Gilneas leaving the Alliance is completely irrelevant to what @darkwarrior42 actually said. Yes, they did say Gilneas deserved what they got. And your rebuttal to them was idiotic.

I meant what Genn open himself for shot because he was aiming to get lantern. If he goes for Sylvanas throat i'm doubt Sylvanas even made that shot.
    Unless Sylvanas shot the arrow through herself Genn was shot in mid-air before he reached Sylvanas, because of how bows work.

We talking about how Sylvanas have some OP treats that gives her 99% rate of success in duel against Genn. Still waiting when someone list atleast one.
    They've been listed to you. In case you need a refresh, you covered your ears and began throwing a "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" type of a tantrum.

And you not so smart as you think.
    Skip to 0:23:

Your fanaticism and personal attacks in post makes you fun.
    I've seen shoes with more self-awareness than you.

I can write something like this too - Genn sneak to Sylvanas while she in toilet and then pounce on her while shes busy. Blood, gore and shit around! I mean its all your fanfics.
    Except Forsaken don't have biological needs. Sylvanas on the other hand does have the ability to turn incorporeal. Which isn't a fanfic, it is something established directly by Word of God. And since for such an ability to make sense, she needs to repel objects around (and more importantly, within) her once she turns corporeal again, because otherwise, even if she turned corporeal in open field, she'd have air bubbles trapped inside which would tear her apart. But given how she's still in one piece, that's not the case, i.e. the repelling factor is present. And even in case she can't turn corporeal while inside something, it's rather unlikely she moves through her clothes and equipment as well. Blizzard compared her ability to Kitty Pryde from X-Men and she keeps her clothes on, as well as grants incorporeality to things she holds. The moment she drops them her power no longer applies to them even if she remains incorporeal. So, back to Sylvanas. Even if she can't turn corporeal while floating through Genn, she can just lose hold of her bow and have it fuck him up from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Oh no edge from my part. I literally meant that, given some of Tripzz's previous "performances".
    He targeted the soulcage because he didn't know what it was for but he knew it was important to Slyvanus. For all he knows it has the power to revive her if he did end up killing her. The soulcage does posses power over souls, so it could be possible. He had to leave because he got shot out of his worgen form after ruining his opener, which was clearly meant to cause her damage.

Slyvanus also let a chance to kill Genn slip out of her hands, does that mean she doesn't want to kill him? If she was really trying to kill him, she clearly isn't as fast or as accurate with the bow as fanboys think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Bearded Owl View Post
    Why wouldn't he kill her? What reason is there not to do it, all this time up to this very point was to "kill her", taking the soulcage randomly like that was probably because he changed his plans due to not being able to fulfill it and switch to plan B, so to speak. He already failed the initial ambush pounce that was probably meant to kill or incapacitate her. If you look at all the things leading up to the cinematic it makes more sense to me that he tried to kill her, failed and instead did the next best thing; ruin whatever she was doing in there, get out and try again some other time
    Exactly, Zulkhan seems to think Genn went in there with his only goal being the destruction of the Soulcage.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Slyvanus also let a chance to kill Genn slip out of her hands, does that mean she doesn't want to kill him? If she was really trying to kill him, she clearly isn't as fast or as accurate with the bow as fanboys think.
    that part isnt really up for debate, lore has made it quite clear she is a incredibly skilled archer, up to shooting the arrows out of other peoples hands. She was focused on Eyir leaving, and Genn wasn't a threat at that point, But it comes down to plot, if she turned around and shot Genn in the back of the head people would throw a fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    that part isnt really up for debate, lore has made it quite clear she is a incredibly skilled archer, up to shooting the arrows out of other peoples hands. She was focused on Eyir leaving, and Genn wasn't a threat at that point, But it comes down to plot, if she turned around and shot Genn in the back of the head people would throw a fit.
    The cinematic isn't up for debate either. She literally only shot ONE arrow the entire fight. No one cares if you can shoot birds in the eyes as they fly or shooting an arrow out of someone's hand, how many arrows can she accurately shoot while under direct attack? The cinematic is canon lore and she was slow as fuck and inaccurate.(assuming the arrow was meant to kill Genn.)

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    The cinematic isn't up for debate either. She literally only shot ONE arrow the entire fight. No one cares if you can shoot birds in the eyes as they fly or shooting an arrow out of someone's hand, how many arrows can she accurately shoot while under direct attack? The cinematic is canon lore and she was slow as fuck and inaccurate.(assuming the arrow was meant to kill Genn.)
    She probably wasn't shooting to kill, she likes to torment people, and I don't think doing a flip and hitting someone mid flip would be considered slow or inaccurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol