Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You could cheat your way through the quest with the kite/emerald winds if you enter the quest area without landing. But yeah I do agree that these quests are a bit crappy due to the game engine. I hated the one in Azsuna more due to requiring more leaps of faith.

I'd rather do Puzzle Boxes all day than one LTW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'd rather do Puzzle Boxes all day than one LTW.
    You are not alone, tried the suramar one.. Fell to death, couldn't recover corpse. Had to take res sickness

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Why do you even care?
    What are you, an asshole?

Yeah I had two all afternoon today, haven't been able to complete it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Citation?

Because quite a few of us like them.
    the quests are piece of shit. A flying quest in a non flying environment. le pass.

You do realize the forums are a very minor portion of the playerbase right?

So do you have a real citation or just hyperbole?
    Well I can only go on my own experiences, but I log on and do my daily WQ's every day, around the same time, and every zones general chat is usually empty, the occasional person asking a random question and such, but nothing spammy, or conversational going on, and I have done WQ's every day from the time I opened them, 16 days played at max level.

Today, the first time our realms seen these Like the Wind quests, and General chat was scrolling so fast I had to expand my chat box and scroll to slow it down enough to read it. Many people all having issues with the quests and discussing it. It was very noticeable. So while yes, this is still not huge evidence, it does point towards it being a bigger issue for a good portion of players than perhaps you think it does.

Meh, I'm sure they'll hotfix in some ley race and puzzle box stuff for tomorrow

Well, I think emissary quest should force spawn at least four world quests counted towards its completion at the moment it becomes active. Having only 2 is idiotic, its like joining a dungeon which has only two bosses alive while you need four bosses to get credit towards dungeon's completion.

I also want to add my voice to voices of people who hate "like the wind" quests. The flying/rushing minigame itself is fun, but the amount of bugs, omg. I felt to a ground and died - had to resurrect and run all the way back up to a quest giver through 1/2 of Azsuna. I felt to a side of a mountain and died, could not reach body of my character and had to take rez sickness... I rushed through end thingy in azsuna and got teleported to suramar with no quest completion, lol. I felt through a "check point" platform countless times even though I was clearly flying durectly through the center of it. Countless times I got no Rush cooldown refreshed despite flying directly through refreshing sphere. Characters with faster than 100% run speed and with tall models had a ton of problems falling to a cooldown refreshing sphere right after a checkpoint platform in Azsuna quest, because they were falling into a bad sphere instead. Etc, etc. These quests are obviously at alpha testing stage and definitely should not be on live servers in their current state.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    What about the pet battle quest in Dalaran?
    The pet battle quest in Dalaran doesn't count for Kirin Tor.

Since a recent patch, Kirin Tor WQ can be active even if there's no emissary for them and this could cause the problem that there aren't enough WQ today. There're few days to complete the emissary quest, so don't panic.
    Last edited by Daan; 2016-11-26 at 11:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you even care?
    because he and others including me want to finish this emissary quest?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Says complete 4. Only 2 on my map. Am I missing something here or? I've checked the whole Broken Isles map 3 times now. I count 1 in Suramar and 1 in Azsuna.
    you have 3 days to do this, this is not a new thing
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you have 3 days to do this, this is not a new thing
    All I meant was it usually spawned with at least 4 in the past it took me by surprise is all.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you even care?
    Because Emissary cache dickhead.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize the forums are a very minor portion of the playerbase right?

So do you have a real citation or just hyperbole?
    As soon as you have citations to show how many enjoy it.

TO OP.

This isnt a bug, more an issue of Kirin Tor quests appearing all the time now.

So if you did a KT quest yesterday for example, you might not get one today.

Youll have to wait till two more spawn.

7+ Year Old Account
    All I meant was it usually spawned with at least 4 in the past it took me by surprise is all.
    nah, it happens sometimes, im just going to wait ,the two current are so fucking annoying

Did the kirin tor in azuna, and when I failed, I ended up in suramar, in the sky, and when I moved I fell down and unable to find any corpse anywhere. 10min ress sickness. Fun times

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    nah, it happens sometimes, im just going to wait ,the two current are so fucking annoying
    Tbh it's never happened to me before. I've had the exact amount of one before with Nightfallen but that's it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tbh it's never happened to me before. I've had the exact amount of one before with Nightfallen but that's it.
    ive had ti happen tons of times, do world quests before the reset, also you will see more spawn tomorow or the day after so you should be good

- - - Updated - - -

oh btw there is 3, 2 of them kirin tor world quests, and the dungeon quest for arcway is also kirin tor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    First ones that isnt kill x out of y. Or collect x amount of y.
    Have you missed the last month of wow? cause you surly have missed previous KT quests....

so glad i finally got khadgar's head