Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    do it b4 the election, not after when your side loses lmao

the sad thing is the libtards campaigning for this only want recounts in states trump won, not any of the states hillary run. hypocritical? yes.
    1. You can't recount votes before the election, genius. But maybe I'm just too libtarded and don't know about your time machine.

2. Experts aren't pointing out anomalies in other states.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    While I'm amused by the effort, I can't help but think the money would be put to better use to start fixing the problems that caused people to vote for Trump to begin with
    ninja assassins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    1. You can't recount votes before the election, genius. But maybe I'm just too libtarded and don't know about your time machine.

"Mandatory intrusive identification requirements should be required"

that doesn't require recounting votes

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    or he would just go and play golf and be happy he wont be locked in the white house for 4 years
    Considering that before he won Donald Trump already filled a lawsuit in Las Vegas for letting the polls open too long, no Trump would be filling lawsuit and riling his supporters.

LOL!

The "cost" for the recount keeps magically getting higher each time the "goal" is reached and no one questions it?

Liberals are so dumb they will throw their money at anything without thinking. So glad the terrorist funded traitor didn't get elected!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-27 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post

1. Yes you are.

2. The same "experts" that sworn that Hillary would win? You're talking echochamber-liberal backing-CNN-invited experts? Well, brace for another "surprise"

Quote Originally Posted by Mstermeg View Post
    LOL!

The "cost" for the recount keeps magically getting higher each time the "goal" is reached and no one questions it?
    The smart thing would be to do a recount on a few randomly selected counties (or smaller districts if possible).

If nothing is found - then stop. If something is found - then do a full scale recount; that may require raising additional money. It could be that it isn't possible due to timing - or that she just wants the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    or that she just wants the money.
    Bingo! She's taking that money and banking it, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mstermeg View Post
    Bingo! She's taking that money and banking it, no doubt.
    Thanks god we had you on the case to point out this possibility. Can we borrow your magic fraud detection machine that only you have and can see things the sheep can't?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

All this money just for a recount in three states? Really...*Facepalms* Oh come on this is silly I may be a Trump voter and just said..yes the election is over..Now the stupidity is back again? What now can't move on because oh after michigan counted two times and said he won. It's not good enough eh I would be like even if I voted for Hillery I would be like if Trump did this..I would just be eh enough with this stupidity lets deal with the 4 or 8 years and just move on with our lives instead of oh we have to have a recount..Because some people found some issues..That seem to vanish when you change the demograhpic of it.

From what I remember you need real proof of this for Michigan to recount and PA as well. So I don't see this sillynes lasting long.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    The only "anomaly" I am really seeing at this point is that the Liberals EXPECTED to win. It is possible they find something, but it is brought on more by a witch hunt and greed than genuine concern. I really don't know what Jill Steins goal is, whether she doesn't want Trump to win or she is making some show to further her own agendas down the line, but I think she has thrown whatever integrity she might have possible had out the door by trying to bullshit the american people with her made up reasons.
    They think because the Russians hacked the dnc emails somehow that translates to voting machines, which it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    "Mandatory intrusive identification requirements should be required"

that doesn't require recounting votes
    But even so, Wisconsin has voter ID and they are part of the discrepancies. So your argument is to have the Voter ID laws to stop anomalies that are suggested, doesn't stop the anomalies. Especially if they are suggesting that the computer numbers are different than the paper ballot numbers.

Deleted
    She's totally not going to become democrat.

How much was spent on this election? 7M is probably a drop in the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    How much was spent on this election? 7M is probably a drop in the bucket.
    How do the costs keep increasing every time the goal is met?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How do the costs keep increasing every time the goal is met?
    any "outstanding" funds will go towards "grooming candidates for the green party"

she's lining her own pockets and liberals are gladly giving to her after they gave to cuck sanders lmao

Trump paid for it, ofcourse. Think about it. He is super duper rich. Tremendous wealth. Said so himself. Many many times. Just paid 25m to bunch of students because he felt sorry for them. He also loves America and democracy so very much. He said election was rigged. Why change your principles if it was your team that did the rigging? Man is that virtuous. He wants to make sure.

Reaction from this forum confuses me, though. Surely election was rigged. Many people said so.

Why do you guys hate America? Lets recount everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Trump paid for it, ofcourse. Think about it. He is super duper rich. Tremendous wealth. Said so himself. Many many times. Just paid 25m to bunch of students because he felt sorry for them. He also loves America and democracy so very much. He said election was rigged. Why change your principles if it was your team that did the rigging? Man is that virtuous. He wants to make sure.

Reaction from this forum confuses me, though. Surely election was rigged. Many people said so.

Why do you guys hate America? Lets recount everywhere!
    Start in New Hampshire then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Start in New Hampshire then.
    The fuhrer is more than welcome to.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The fuhrer is more than welcome to.
    Why would he? He accepted the outcome unlike the sore losers.