Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    An way to report ppl who are hot garbage baddies.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    An IQ test.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Some high difficulty solo content. It's pretty much non existent. I'd love a solo scenario that used keystone scaling. Give some AP each level you clear and a weekly bonus based on your best. Get some rewards and gives a good chance to hone your skills on your own.
    Outside of the brawlers guild, where you normally focus on 1 single mob, it would be very hard to make solo content suited for every class/role. Just look at how hard it is for some classes to get into high mythic+, then imagine if you are required to burst, but you are a class with no burst at all...

Could be done, but then there would be very little content per class/role and it might not be as awesome as you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh Mini games, like Plant vs Zombies in Hillsbrad, the Demon Gate game in Ogrila and the fight with Flame Leviathan Small events/games, where it did not matter what class or spec you were, but what skills you had with specific mechanics
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

More variety of hairstyles among races (and beard styles for males) or better scaled weapon/shield sizes.
    The latter is just a personal gripe however, so I'd probably pick more hairstyles. (Don't worry, community - I got your back)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-11-26 at 04:56 PM. Reason: yuck Fou

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    An way to report ppl who are hot garbage baddies.
    I agree. It is very hard to kick players under performing in LFR

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, my first choice would be more character customization across the board for all races, appearances such as body types and height, extra tidbits to add to your character. Maybe not as extensive as Elder Scrolls, but more than what we have for sure. At least closer to Demon Hunters. As well as more emotes/better emotes like ESO.

However, I would also love it if they added more atmospheric elements to the game, like they had originally planned. Something for the RP'ers. Such as Duskwood actually being so dark that you need to bring torches. I saw they discussed things like this before, with the heavy winds on mountain tops. This kind of thing would have to be toggled for players who would rather not participate with such inconveniences, but I know there is a lot of us who would really enjoy something like this. I would imagine even non-roleplayers would enjoy this feature to add interest to normally non-threatening environments.

In accordance to some of the other requests in this thread, I would also love it if they released more armor models into game- or at least updated some more of the old models. Especially weapons. The new weapons are massive, and clunky, and all look blunt as hell. I would like some HD upgrades of older, more practical weapons.

My interests are purely cosmetic, adding more flavor to the game for those of us who enjoy playing a game within a game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    +1 Armor dye
    This too, lol.

Reforging.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

A tank OR Healing spec to all the pure dps classes. either as a 4th spec or chaning one of the current specs.

player housing

reforge 100% of a single stat

but mostly player housing.

Can't pick just one, so here's my list:

1: Put a small team on tying knots in 1-90 content. Repairing damage from the Cataclysm, changing quests here and there to reflect that Cataclysm was some time ago and most of all update the full lot of creature and environment models. Trees looking like cardboard cutouts are so 2004. I don't want this to be the feature of an entire expansion once more...

2: Random (TRULY random) world events and danger across the globe. It's about time we got to see something different from the same AI which we've had since the game came out. Adding danger to the world doesn't come from mobs hitting hard if they're also dead predictable. I think it would be a huge step up if players died to real danger rather than their own lack of ability and knowledge of the game (which is the only reason for why people die to leveling mobs)...

3: Scaling tech to the entire game. This would go together with tying up loose ends and bringing all the continents into the present.

4: World quests expanded to the entire world, not just Broken Isles. This is coming though I'm sure...

5: Hunter pet training. Instead of going from utility being tied to a certain species to not having pet utility at all, we could pick pets of our own liking and train them to have certain utility. A "trap" sort of deal where the pet sneaks in and pins down an enemy for example... the possibilities are endless.

6: Class mounts would've been here if it hadn't been announced at Blizzcon

7: Account-wide reputations, but not as in them being earned across all characters but rather make it a baseline that we can just buy a tabard like Cataclysm. Reach exalted, become able to buy a rep tabard which makes your alts earn rep with the faction from everything @ max level, and perhaps even whilst leveling in current content?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-27 at 12:01 AM.

Wildstar-esque player housing

Deleted
    capable and competent devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    If you could add (not change) one thing to WoW, what would you add?
    The ability to delete the accommodation it of anyone who plays a rogue.

Armor dye would be amazing. It would make the tier gear kind of cool and independent looking having its own color scheme and would make inscription a viable money making trade skill again.