Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ive had ti happen tons of times, do world quests before the reset, also you will see more spawn tomorow or the day after so you should be good

- - - Updated - - -

oh btw there is 3, 2 of them kirin tor world quests, and the dungeon quest for arcway is also kirin tor
    Nah dude, it absolutely never happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Because quite a few of us like them.
    Citation? Because most of us hate this flying crap quest.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. When the KT puzzles were new people were complaining about them the same as the new ones.
    this is not true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Have you missed the last month of wow? cause you surly have missed previous KT quests....
    There haven't been any Kirin Tor world quests since patch 7.1, until today.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    What about the pet battle quest in Dalaran?
    No, completed it and got no credit
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    As a DH: I have no issues with them either. It's literally what I do all day anyway
    On my DH, they aren't bad at all.

On my Death Knight? Fuck these quests. Fuck them right in their nasty little bungholes... sans lube.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    There haven't been any Kirin Tor world quests since patch 7.1, until today.

Yes. There have been. There has been no Emissary. The quests still showed up every few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    As soon as you have citations to show how many enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Citation? Because most of us hate this flying crap quest.
    That is not how it works.

Me claiming some people like it != someone claiming a majority of players dislike it.

If you can't tell the difference between these two statements I can't help you. I have no interest in debate with people who want to remain willfully ignorant.

Not to mention when asked for citations on a majority claim, all people can seem to respond with is "herp derp no u" logical fallacy crap.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-11-27 at 01:24 AM.

No idea why but I actually really enjoy the fel rush type quests. Really fun to figure out the route and do it. It only took like 3 or 4 tries for each fel rush quest. Just waiting on 1 more KT quest to spawn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    No idea why but I actually really enjoy the fel rush type quests. Really fun to figure out the route and do it. It only took like 3 or 4 tries for each fel rush quest. Just waiting on 1 more KT quest to spawn.
    Most folks I know have renamed them to, "Jump off a cliff 20 times and give up" quests.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    kirin tor quests are a pain in the butt. the flying one especially so lol
    The bubble flying one is fine, the stupid bubble dash however is almost impossible at higher latency, it SUCKS.

I disagree. When the KT puzzles were new people were complaining about them the same as the new ones.
    I never heared anyone complain. /1 is fulll of chat of ppl complaining about this one. you could finish puzzle thing in 30sec this takes 10min

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I never heared anyone complain. /1 is fulll of chat of ppl complaining about this one. you could finish puzzle thing in 30sec this takes 10min
    Not sure what to tell you, the many threads on the WoW forum complaining they have to use their smart phone to take a picture so they can remember how to do the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    People complain about everything, it doesn't matter what it is. I really like the Kirin Tor quests, the puzzles and the flying ones, I think they're fun and I hope Blizzard puts more stuff in like that. I'd like some climbing/jumping puzzles too at some point.

This has been a problem since alpha/beta, but this is a first for me, never had a problem with KT WQs until they reduced KT in the rotation.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaramas View Post
    Yes. There have been. There has been no Emissary. The quests still showed up every few days.
    No, they haven't. I've checked myself on multiple toons a couple times a day, lots of guildies have as well. There have been zero Kirin Tor quests. Have you not noticed that lots of people have been saying there have been no Kirin Tor quests at all for a long time, until today?

No, they haven't. I've checked myself on multiple toons a couple times a day, lots of guildies have as well. There have been zero Kirin Tor quests. Have you not noticed that lots of people have been saying there have been no Kirin Tor quests at all for a long time, until today?
    I remember a Like the Wind quest in Stormheim that I didn't do last week.

I get quests here and there when it's not the emissary. Certainly not worth doing them when it's not the emissary but they're there.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Final big reset of the day and no more Kirin'tor WQs, well thought out this one was...

I love the people saying "Why do you care?"

Is your tongue really that far up Blizzard's asspipe?