Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxion78 View Post
    Can confirm we did not. World 1st no account sharing, no exploits?
    no class bugs from spriests, et al?

Deleted
    They fixed the bug a few days ago.

Nope, none of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velinart View Post
    You do realise they basically ignore the mechanic thanks to this ? Everything stacked up means mage/hunter take them out easily without sacrifying everything on the adds. The melee don't have to switch on, more dps on the boss.
    They killed it around 11min04. They'd hit enrage without this.

But anyway, Watcher threw the dice, rolled a 6, it's not an exploit.
    This is getting embarrassing. If you want to be salty and mad at blizzard for banning you, go ahead i guess. But accusing other guilds of exploiting and trying to get them banned is disgusting. Get your shit together.

Nah you misunderstand, it's not "Melees cant attack it" it's "Melees don't even need to attack it". And breath was only bugged in p3.

Deleted

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations DT for World 3rd and SB for World 4th
    Retired in WoD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    "Basicly ignore the mechanic"

They:
    Still does Breath
    Still spawns Adds
    Pro: Clumbed adds
    Pro Melees can attack the boss so more dps on her

You:
    Stops doing breath, making p3 easier

Totally the same, clearly just a dice roll.
    yes its the same.

You do realise they basically ignore the mechanic thanks to this ? Everything stacked up means mage/hunter take them out easily without sacrifying everything on the adds. The melee don't have to switch on, more dps on the boss.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...78963474530304
    This is such bullshit. Seriously sad how blizzard is messing with this race.

They are using an 'invisible wall' to stack up the slimes, removing 50% of the mechanic and gaining tons of dps because nobody needs to switch and they can just passively cleave them down.

There's nothing legit about that kill. It invalidates one of the main challenges of the fight>the dps check, by completely removing the need for everyone to switch to the slimes, gaining a HUGE advantage on the beserk time. It's obviously an exploit, the adds are not supposed to spawn stacked, they get stacked by an invisible wall which is clearly a design flaw.
    Last edited by willemh; 2016-11-27 at 01:52 AM.

tov turned out saltier than i would have ever imagined

good stuff

Deleted
    Clearly blizzard doesnt feel like danish terraces p1 strat is an exploit. They also think that method/serenitys kill was legit, so why try to diminish their achievements? especially since most of you guys dont know anything about the mythic helya fight and how much of an advantage certain strats/bug abuses/clever use of game mechanics are.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post

They are using an 'invisible wall' to stack up the slimes, removing 50% of the mechanic and gaining tons of dps because nobody needs to switch and they can just passively cleave them down.

There's nothing legit about that kill. It invalidates one of the main challenges of the fight>the dps check, by completely removing the need for everyone to switch to the slimes, gaining a HUGE advantage on the beserk time. It's obviously an exploit, the adds are not supposed to spawn stacked, they get stacked by an invisible wall which is clearly a design flaw.
    Like it matters lol. Watch method's way of dealing with the slime. They use 3 hunters right behind the last slime everyone of them uses barrage and they are down. Seriously this thing does not matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post

You haven't taken into account since blizzard gave you the freedom of positioning the breath that might be the intended way of handling that mechanic, but i guess since fatboss didn't think about it and put it in his guide LFR heroes like you might be not aware of it.

P1, the small mud monster card together, don't use a bug?

writing LOL instead of LUL in 2016?

thinking

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post

good stuff
    I know. It's beyond wonderful. Such a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by suprep View Post
    Congratulations DT for World 3rd and SB for World 4th
    Yup, grats guy, well deserved

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post

good stuff
    With all that saltwater, we should have seean it coming.

I'll see myself out now

10+ Year Old Account

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...78963474530304
    You and Exorsus to an extent need to stop embarrassing yourselves. But especially you.

From Scratch is irrelevant for the rest of the xpac imo.

Incredible.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk