Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Why do you still have one then?
    I added the dogs because I said that

+18
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+ 15

Why does BF1 look interesting? I mean, I saw the trailer and it didn't look like anything special to me. Hell, I've watched *all* the campaign and three hours of multiplayer. Seems the same as any other shooter...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want an older ZX6r, but worried that the insurance would be too high

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I wanna try battlefield 1 kind of, first game in a long time that has looked interesting
    It does look interesting, and I have heard good things about it. Haven't been too interested in BF games in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 15

Why does BF1 look interesting? I mean, I saw the trailer and it didn't look like anything special to me. Hell, I've watched *all* the campaign and three hours of multiplayer. Seems the same as any other shooter...
    I really can't quite put my finger on it.

+17

I generally cycle between a few games, WoW, LoL; CS:GO, Rocket League, WoT, WoWS and Civ. All have a lot of replayability (and half of them are FTP.) My brother gave me his old copy of MechWarrior Mercenaries and Im tempted to see how it will run on my machine, god I loved that game.

+ 23
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

+ 25

https://imgur.com/gallery/wH1N1 Wooh, new comics. Only €15 for 3 issues including shipping from UK

+ 29