Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legion released on Aug 30. We are almost in december. Games that got released 2 weeks ago saw discount prices already.

Deleted
    Black Friday have always been overrated. It is nothing but an excuse to boost the income of any company. Look at the prices on a lot of stuff some months ago when they was on discount. Compare it to the recent discount and you will see, that its price isn't much of a difference.
    Don't be fooled by simple marketing.
    Yes there are some super good discounts in between, but not that many as people think.

7+ Year Old Account
    You arent forced to make a good deal on Black Friday. Some stores dont even do deals on Black Friday.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Ladies and gentlemen, our op, the physical definition of greed

Regarding Heroes, there's still time for that. The sale last year got extended throughout the entire Christmas period. So it wouldn't be unreasonable to think we'll see another power sale before the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil84 View Post
    Legion released on Aug 30. We are almost in december. Games that got released 2 weeks ago saw discount prices already.
    Ok and.... Its there product to decide if it go's on sell or not.

You bitching about blizzard not doing discounts and then turning around and supporting G2A just makes you act entitled. Why should blizzard discount shit (or any company for that matter) when you will just buy from g2a anyway.

G2A does harm to game developers, why should they discount shit if ur just going to buy from g2a.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil84 View Post
    And? Complete different companies, though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    People are protecting Activision-Blizzard like its a family member. Seriously, corporations arent your friends.

I'm not paying money, let alone the full price for offline games since 10 years - you just have to know where to look at, but this place isnt the official website of the publisher you are looking for.

Deleted
    If you don't find good deals at Activision-Blizzard - don't buy their stuff.

Is anyone really surprised at this point, though?

Black Friday isn't a charity.

I thought you were being serious until I read the "After a whole of a year long of no content (again)." line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    They're cuckd with Blizzard.
    We have ourselves an alt right, ladies and gentlemen. Gather together and lets listen to his surely, rational opinion.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2016-11-27 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    We have ourselves an alt right, ladies and gentlemen. Lets listen to his surely, rational opinion.
    im having flashbacks of OT forum *shudders*

in response to OP, this isnt anything new for blizzard, are you new?

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    im having flashbacks of OT forum *shudders*

in response to OP, this isnt anything new for blizzard, are you new?
    Blizzard actually has deals on all of their games. So hes only mad with Activision from what I can tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting aside the fact that G2A is notorious for selling illegitimately-obtained keys for their products (hence why they can afford to discount so deeply), Black Friday discounts aren't a just-because thing. Black Friday's purpose lay in its name--stores use it to offload the last of their outdated product at just above cost in many cases, so they can open up inventory space for the new product for the coming fiscal year while staying 'in the black' (as in, turning a small profit rather than losing money on simply disposing of their inventory).

Many companies get in on Black Friday/Cyber Monday as a means of quickly raking in some extra profit, but especially for online services, it's not as important as it is for brick-and-mortar stores since digital goods don't take up anything but hard drive space. Was it kinda lousy of Blizzard not to offer discounts as awesome as other companies? I guess. But by the same token, they don't have the same driving need to empty out inventory that brick-and-mortar chains like Walmart and Target do.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I'm confused, aren't YOU the greedy one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daefish View Post
    What a stupid bitch about nothing.

You showed your color as soon as you mentioned G2A. If you can't stand supporting publishers at full prices, and instead rely on a site notorious for hacked/stolen keys, you don't deserve a discount to begin with.

and i bet your a person who thinks curse client has a keylogger in it aswell

if Wow and 5 expansions for 5 dollars is too much for you then maybe you need to get a better job?
    And if you were expecting big discounts on Legion or Overwatch you are delusional since no game company will discount games that were just released.
    And don't compare to stole keys on G2A or keys meant for thirdworld countries.

In conclusion OP is a whiny cheap brat that wants everything on the cheap.
    If you are not willing to fork out the price then wait a couple of years because new games are not for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You understand that Black Friday isn't a discounting mandate, right?
    you understand that if you offer black friday stuff you throw the mandate out the window, crap discounts from blizz when all the services they offer should be discounted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    if Wow and 5 expansions for 5 dollars is too much for you then maybe you need to get a better job?
    And if you were expecting big discounts on Legion or Overwatch you are delusional since no game company will discount games that were just released.
    And don't compare to stole keys on G2A or keys meant for thirdworld countries.

In conclusion OP is a whiny cheap brat that wants everything on the cheap.
    If you are not willing to fork out the price then wait a couple of years because new games are not for you.
    yeah pay 5 bucks for content thats irrelevant now