Poll: Which Build would you choose?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    It is a harder rotation though, so real world results may not be as good on average. Even if the fire spec is mathematically worse, many may still perform better with it.
    Yea, 15k dps difference for such a cluttered build doesn't feel rewarding enough imo. But it feels great to finally have a complex gameplay for elemental. Gotta wait for the number being finalized. Any news about when 7.1.5 goes live? Will it up along with Nighthold?

How does having the legendary boots affect what spec I should play? (Currently using boots/elements ring)

not sure why people keep insisting that IF build is "cluttered"/tons of buttons.
    6 "main" damage abilities (lvb, flame shock, es, lb, eb, frost shock. one is more of a dot to keep up, and one is only used when you have the icefury charges for it)
    2 moderately low damage cds (stormkeeper, icefury)
    chain lightning interchangeable with lb for cleave/mt and earthquake for aoe

I don't think its that cluttered, it just doesn't flow for me. The Icefury rotation just doesn't feel satisfying to me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by ahnzu View Post
    not sure why people keep insisting that IF build is "cluttered"/tons of buttons.
    6 "main" damage abilities (lvb, flame shock, es, lb, eb, frost shock. one is more of a dot to keep up, and one is only used when you have the icefury charges for it)
    2 moderately low damage cds (stormkeeper, icefury)
    chain lightning interchangeable with lb for cleave/mt and earthquake for aoe
    Maybe if you only see it on main rotation perspective. But to me ele shaman is actually already keybind bloated in the first place, even before IF and EB added.
    I'll list non rotational spells or skills on my keybind; Healing Surge, Ghost Wolf, Wind Shear, Thunder Storm, Gust of Wind, Fire Elemental, Lightning Surge Totem, Earthbind Totem, Bloodlust, Astral Shift, Hex, Earth Elemental. So yeah, 3 additional buttons to the rotation, seems cluttered enough to me.
    Last edited by Rezhka; 2016-11-27 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Who comes up with these playstyle names? "Spicy Meatball" is pure silliness.
    My guess is people that do arenas and think that's all there is to life or some random Twitch streamer.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    My guess is people that do arenas and think that's all there is to life or some random Twitch streamer.
    Maybe you should have read down further instead of ripping on pvp folks making yourself look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    I'd expect someone with an Earthbound avatar to appreciate silliness...

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    It is a harder rotation though, so real world results may not be as good on average. Even if the fire spec is mathematically worse, many may still perform better with it.
    There's also the superior synergy with Enhance, which likes mastery and hates crit, so most shamans will have an easier time gearing up multiple specs.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-11-27 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Maybe you should have read down further instead of ripping on pvp folks making yourself look like a fool.
    Where am I ripping on anyone?
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Other build has superior synergy with resto though, crit+mastery. So its pretty cool how 2 sets of gear will pretty much all specs/builds.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=201909

^This is the Spicy Meat Ball for people who still don't get it....
    Last edited by Raakel; 2016-11-28 at 12:30 PM.