Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Implying they would ever bring 5 mages if they didnt want to stack the puddles up LMAO HOW FUCKING CLUELESS ARE YOU
    So why did they bring 5 firemages to mythic guarm if their single target dmg is quite bad compared to other classes? mages arent good on guarm and they arent good on helya. if they had the option to bring other classes, they wouldve brought other classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Have the next round of kill vids been released yet?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMr...ature=youtu.be

No exploits here, only banter and bad play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Fact Blizzard doesnt ban for it doesnt mean its a legit kill tho.
    Yes thats excactly what it means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawler32 View Post
    I think many of you dont understand that this DT tactic is NOT easy for every raidsetup. Look at their raid setup. Which classes are good at killing those blobs when theyre spread out? hunters, moonkins, DH for example.
    DT has 5 mages which are bad at killing spread out blobs (and arent very good on the helya fight overall).
    Now look at Serenitys setup for a second: 2 moonkins 2 hunters 2 mages. Now why would Serenity use DTs tactic if they only have 2 mages, making it harder for themselves without melees being able to attack blobs and the ranged dps who gets an orb not being able to attack it either?
    Method had 1 mage, 3 hunters, 1 moonkin. Why would method use this strat? Hunters can pretty much do the same amount of dmg doesnt matter if stacked up or in a line, but with DTs strat a hunter who is kiting an orb can not attack the blobs, while they can still attack blobs with the "normal" strat. So DTs strat would also be worse than the normal strat for method.

DTs tactic is NOT making the p1 breath much easier overall, its making it easier for THEIR setup with 5 mages and not a lot of classes who can do efficient aoe on spread out targets. So im pretty certain that not a lot of other guilds will actually be using this DT strat unless they have a similar raid setup without efficient aoe for spread out targets.

If this DT strat gets fixed for some reason, then DT and guilds with a similar setup might not be able to kill the boss with this same setup. But switch 1 or 2 mages with hunters/DH/moonkin and they will be fine.
    Naw naw... You see... Everyone in here are astro physicists... They're all in rank 1 guilds who all come up with original strats... LUL!

Also the amount of salt in here is beautiful

ALSO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    And let's have a minute of silence for the poor Rikh who keeps streaming Guarm wipes on a hardcore guild (given the time spent raiding) in front of 3k viewers
    The real question of this race is if Nihilum manages to kill Guarm Top 100 raiding 10 hours per day.

Deleted
    Are you kidding me? you can't be serious.
    They had 5 members with 885++ ilvl and 35 traits, which they killed odyn and guarm with, benched. You are embarassing yourself.
    The guild have socials. Socials are able to get 35 traits if they feel like it. Doesn't mean they get a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    The real question of this race is if Nihilum manages to kill Guarm Top 100 raiding 10 hours per day.
    We only raided 3 evenings so far this week, and 3 or 4 last week because of bans ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    The guild have socials. Socials are able to get 35 traits if they feel like it. Doesn't mean they get a spot.
    Bet those came in handy with the account sharing :>
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Deleted
    Its funny how everyone think our strategy in p1 with the blobs was so easy(mabye even exploit) It might have not have been the "right" way to do it. And now people think we were stacking mages because of this? The fact is that we have 6 mages in our roster atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    Bet those came in handy with the account sharing :>
    No one have ever account shared in the history of WoW... LUL

Are you kidding me? you can't be serious.
    They had 5 members with 885++ ilvl and 35 traits, which they killed odyn and guarm with, benched. You are embarassing yourself.
    Lul gotta love how novice detective work and bullshit made to look cool = fact nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Moteha View Post
    Its funny how everyone think our strategy in p1 with the blobs was so easy(mabye even exploit) It might have not have been the "right" way to do it. And now people think we were stacking mages because of this? The fact is that we have 6 mages in our roster atm.
    Gratz on your kill DT, seems like it was a good choice to stop streaming early on, gl to you guys in Nighthold!

Deleted
    Its funny that you think it was your strategy, as I'm pretty sure the Russians exploited it too. I can tell you that lots of top guilds knew about the bug, but your guild was the only one to stoop low enough to actually use it.

dutch people spamming LUL is actually infuriating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Its funny that you think it was your strategy, as I'm pretty sure the Russians exploited it too. I can tell you that lots of top guilds knew about the bug, but your guild was the only one to stoop low enough to actually use it.
    yeah and your guild is the most pure and innocent ever

Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Enough salt to supply a country right here. What's your secret?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Sorry my bad. "The russian strat we used" then. Also it wasnt a bug, Watcher confirmed that. its funny how the real salty ppl is the ones who got banned for exploiting( BUGGING OUT AN ABILITY ENTIRELY) or the ones that we beat. You could've have done the same thing. Ohh wait you couldnt because u didn't think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    What is this hatred?
    He's just answering to your salty pal. Usually when you shit talk to someone, that person shit talk back and it goes on and on. Pretty standard behavior.

So what I'm getting from this thread is that Russia and France are salty as fuck

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Just to clarify for all the saltboys.

Our strat wasn't like any other strat. It wasn't a strat we made because we thought it would be easier than the normal overall strat. But it's a tactic we came up with, because we had a shit roster for normal tact.

The entire WHOAH BUT SLIMES SO ESSEH NOW is not true either. Yeah for a lot of people in the group it makes the fight more simple(Melee), but only because they can't reach the slimes. Living bomb can't spread from boss onto slimes, only the ignite did. So it was up to the hunters to finish off the waves. If one of them got an orb on a wave where we knew we had few CD's, it usually ended up as a wipe.

We're a danish guild. We're not an international guild. We have a small roster, and people don't have crazy alts they can just swap in. We go with what we have.

Be mad, call it an exploit. If the strat is so easy. Pull it off. Instead of waiting till the entire raid have full paragon.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-11-28 at 02:04 AM.

Sorry my bad. "The russian strat we used" then. Also it wasnt a bug, Watcher confirmed that. its funny how the real salty ppl is the ones who got banned for exploiting( BUGGING OUT AN ABILITY ENTIRELY) or the ones that we beat. You could've have done the same thing. Ohh wait you couldnt because u didn't think of it.
    You forget the 3rd option. Maybe they long knew about this 'strategy' but were 'beaten' because they chose not to exploit an obvious design flaw after 3 guilds were already banned on this boss?

Impossible right?