Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    All these poor fools complaining about the Like the Wind quests... Blizzard finally puts in quests that aren't brain-dead easy to complete and people lose their minds. These things are very fun, especially the first time trying to figure them out. It shouldn't take longer than 10minutes to figure out and after that they can be done in 1-2 tries once you know what to do. People like you guys are why content is getting so easy...

Did you work hard at being a moron or does it just come naturally?

Like the Wind isn't hard; its buggy as fuck. That's why people dislike it. That and its very latency-depended. Thoughtless posts like yours are why people laugh at MMOC. Deservedly so; this place is full of fools who think they're geniuses.

All these poor fools complaining about the Like the Wind quests... Blizzard finally puts in quests that aren't brain-dead easy to complete and people lose their minds. These things are very fun, especially the first time trying to figure them out. It shouldn't take longer than 10minutes to figure out and after that they can be done in 1-2 tries once you know what to do. People like you guys are why content is getting so easy...
    People aren't complaining about the difficulty. They are complaining about the fact that it's bugged to beyond shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    People aren't complaining about the difficulty. They are complaining about the fact that it's bugged to beyond shit.
    My camera freaks out whenever I try to do this quest, I've tried altering the settings numerous times but nothing seems to help. Combine that with how buggy the quest is why I gave up on even trying it anymore.

I have three.

two yesterday and one today.

there is another one in dungeon.

Ive done mine.

Arcway mythic wq (what does it have to do with Kirin tor anyway?)
    This new flying to orbs wq in azsuna
    Again this wq but in suramar
    Finally today (so one day after the emmisary appeared) this afternoon the flying in orb to reach the object appeared

I have to say i was close to skipping the emmisary quest altogether for the first time since release. Not only its bullshit there were not enough wq (like... hey, can you help us? we need your help! help us 4 times and we will reward you! oh wait, we need your help, but apparently we dont need your help, so..). But the new fly to orbs wq is utterly annoying, absolutely no fun involved, not because its easy or hard, but because its the first wq that is RNG driven (or bugged, dunno) AND after every fail there is a loading screen (like wtf why?) and with loading screen shit going on since 7.1 its been painful.

Few lessons i hope blizz learned these 2 days:
    -have an emmisary? give enough quests to complete it
    -arcway is a nightfallen dungeon, not kirin tor
    -kirin tor has so many types of quests that there shouldnt be the 2 of the same type in the same time
    -fuck this fly to orbs quest, hope it will never appear again or that they will fix it
    -if you have a crafting profession, give a guaranteed crafting quest in dalaran
    Last edited by TickTickTick; 2016-11-28 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I have three.

two yesterday and one today.

there is another one in dungeon.
    Was this on NA or EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzlite View Post
    Was this on NA or EU?
    it is on EU.

Well at least half the world gets to complete the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Ive done mine.

Finally today (so one day after the emmisary appeared) this afternoon the wand in academy appeared
    Not sure why that counted, as that's a Court of Farondis WQ. I completed it and did not receive KT credit.

It's a shame the like the wind WQ isn't working for everyone. I think it's a really fun WQ but I never had any problems with it not working properly. Someone on Reddit suggested it's because of WoWs outdated engine that makes it so iffy. I'd love to see them upgrade the engine someday but at the same time I can just imagine the outrage there would be if suddenly the visuals were drastically changed or even the way the game plays. There has to be progress though.

Your prayers have been answered and a 4th Kirin Tor Quest has finally appeared in Azsuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes, thats how CLAIMS work - if you dont want them to turn into lies you gotta prove them, which you never did.
    YOU != a lot of people.
    Its fun to cherry pick the parts of a post to make an argument. Go ahead, quote the whole thing so people understand how your statement is taken out of context.

I'll wait. I don't expect you (like my original post stated) to understand the difference between saying "well quite a few of us like them" is not comparable by any measure than someone making an absolute statement of "a majority of players".

But I'll wait anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    Your prayers have been answered and a 4th Kirin Tor Quest has finally appeared in Azsuna.
    yeah where is it it pops up for me briefly then disappears, gonna try to manually go there to see if i can trigger it

- - - Updated - - -

ok just need to relog and if you done at least one it'll complete for the cache

Blue post fix

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...2406771?page=4

I had the same, which is odd since I thought it deliberately generated enough WQs to fill your quota.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Why do you even care?
    What a terrible person he is to burden your precious time with a thread about World of Warcraft in the World of Warcraft forum. He owes you an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    kirin tor quests are a pain in the butt. the flying one especially so lol
    Yeah I figured out the trick to those a while back so I was okay, but I imagine they piss a lot of people off.

Oh, and if you have a latency spike, forget it. I tried to do one with 300ms and it just wouldn't work at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I like that they're creative, the game engine isn't the best at handling these kinds of things though. They're pretty fussy.

Also the one over the falls has this bizarre issue: when you fall too far it's supposed to reset you at the last checkpoint, but if you fall near the start you'll actually hit the bottom and it'll take you down to 10% HP or something before porting you back. How did they not fix that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Seems to have been hotfixed to require only 1 (this time). Maybe or not related - I did submit a bug report just before.

10+ Year Old Account
    The air-dash quests*...

...the air-dash quests*...

*air-dash quests = horror

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't completed any of the Kirin Tor quests but it's showing up as completed with quest turn in at the emissary, anybody in the same situation?

They must have hacked it to work around the issues described in this thread.

This evening, having completed just one KT quest earlier today, it now shows complete with only one quest required to be complete (just one circle below the world quest circles) and I was able to go to Dal and turn in the quest for full credit and rewards with only that one quest complete.

So something was borked and I guess they were available to change it to only require a single KT WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Not sure why that counted, as that's a Court of Farondis WQ. I completed it and did not receive KT credit.
    dammit, my mistake lol. i meant the flying in bubble and reaching the object one near the academy. thx for correction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    I think someone at Blizzard QA-dept fucked up again.
    Awesome.
    I wouldn't bet they even have one.