Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    You forget the 3rd option. Maybe they long knew about this 'strategy' but were 'beaten' because they chose not to exploit an obvious design flaw after 3 guilds were already banned on this boss?

Impossible right?
    Doubt the others knew about it. We heard that some of the other guilds, not gonna mention names, were trying to figure out what we were doing when the rumour of our tact got out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    We aren't really a guild that is competing with DT. I don't know where this "salty" stuff comes from but I am pretty sure everyone in the top 10 already knows DT would be a top 20 guild without raiding this much.
    You do realize Roosta & Fevyx have both been the ones provoking shitflinging as recently as the previous page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    We aren't really a guild that is competing with DT. I don't know where this "salty" stuff comes from but I am pretty sure everyone in the top 10 already knows DT would be a top 20 guild without raiding this much.
    It comes from your fellow guildmates trying to start shit in the thread and being generally butthurt.

"muh they beat us because they raid more"

Lmao, nice excuse. Are you one of those people that are butthurt that DT streamed some of their progression as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You do realize Roosta & Fevyx have both been the ones provoking shitflinging as recently as the previous page?
    All I said was that alts come in handy for account sharing, where's the provoking part? lol
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    All I said was that alts come in handy for account sharing, where's the provoking part? lol
    Right next to the heaps of salt you unloaded all over this thread

Can't FatSharkYes lose a race with some dignity? Noone fucking cares if the other team raided more than you.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Its funny that you think it was your strategy, as I'm pretty sure the Russians exploited it too. I can tell you that lots of top guilds knew about the bug, but your guild was the only one to stoop low enough to actually use it.
    Just reposting in case after I told you to read it you missed it.

Saying other guilds 'stooped so low' for doing near enough the exact same thing as everyone did on cho'gall is salty, also every single comment of yours about DT has been a veiled insult which once again, is salty. Claiming they copied the tactic with 0 evidence whatsoever is for a third time, salty.

You might be better off just leaving the thread before you make yourselves look worse. I mean, at this rate everyones gonna forget about the shit FS were throwing about.

Same as everyone knows that FSY wouldn't ever be in top 10 if legit guilds didn't get banned or the tier lasted longer than 2 raid days (for that matter, if a lot of good guilds didn't straight up disband last expansion). But sure, keep throwing dirt, it's amusing . Note that I'm not trying to undermine your 'achievements', so much as trying to figure out what makes you think you have the right to be cocky in any way.

Deleted
    We are not mad at eachother, atleast i dont think so. The only ones that are really mad is actual the ones who is not a part of the race. Ppl dont need to get mad everytime someone mentions that we raid more than others. Because that is the truth and probally one of the reason we beat these guys. Like lazel said We dont even have a proper raid setup, we have so few ppl with 35 traits and we are still trying to compete, obv putting more time into it will help us. So stop trying to make ppl who actual knows what they are talking about look bad, because you might not agree with what they are saying.

Deleted
    ☑ undertuned raid
    ☑ overtuned raid, guilds exloiting
    ☑ ppl arguing on forums
    ☑ thread locked tomorrow
    ☑ all set for NH

People from guilds who have already killed it fighting!!

Grow up....

You are now on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrIkPjHLlGU

Last edited by Metaz; 2016-11-28 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moteha View Post
    We are not mad at eachother, atleast i dont think so. The only ones that are really mad is actual the ones who is not a part of the race. Ppl dont need to get mad everytime someone mentions that we raid more than others. Because that is the truth and probally one of the reason we beat these guys. Like lazel said We dont even have a proper raid setup, we have so few ppl with 35 traits and we are still trying to compete, obv putting more time into it will help us. So stop trying to make ppl who actual knows what they are talking about look bad, because you might not agree with what they are saying.
    Curious, if you raid that much (=putting a ton of time into WoW), how come most of you aren't having 35 traits yet? Even as a more casual non-mythic raider as well as starting two weeks late into Legion, I got the 35th trait about a week ago. Then again, only playing one char. Still, did you ever consider spamming m+ like crazy (~150k AP/hour in MoS/CoS/DHT I guess?) for a day to get everyone the 5% bonus? Did that seem less useful than ehm feeding Helya 500 times at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Curious, if you raid that much (=putting a ton of time into WoW), how come most of you aren't having 35 traits yet? Even as a more casual non-mythic raider as well as starting two weeks late into Legion, I got the 35th trait about a week ago. Then again, only playing one char. Still, did you ever consider spamming m+ like crazy (~150k AP/hour in MoS/CoS/DHT I guess?) for a day to get everyone the 5% bonus? Did that seem less useful than ehm feeding Helya 500 times at the time?
    Maybe most of them enjoy raiding and the group challenge it offer to a high level of competition, but not farming MoS for hours until your eyes bleed. Just a tough, might be wrong.
    Last edited by Aoewy; 2016-11-28 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Maybe most of them enjoy raiding and the group challenge it offer, but not farming MoS for hours until your eyes bleed. Just a tough, might be wrong.
    Actually one of the worst aspects of the expansion, no longer can you get away with only logging on for main raid and alt raids. Actually have to spam mythic+ dungeons for ap and legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Maybe most of them enjoy raiding and the group challenge it offer to a high level of competition, but not farming MoS for hours until your eyes bleed. Just a tough, might be wrong.
    For most people it's this. I did it. But a lot of people think it's too boring to spam MoS, so they didn't, which is a fair point considering you play this game to hae fun.

Just wanted to make a quick note that ever since Daytime raiding become a norm, no non-daytime raiding guild have gotten as high of a rank on a endboss of any instance than the Rank #4 that ScrubBusters got this raid.

Sure, one can say the rank is kinda scewed due to some obvious things, but I still think it's very much a great feat they've accomplished.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Congrats to <Honestly> of Frostmourne on US 2nd.

OCE 2 - NA 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 2 US guilds are OCE. Where's the US at?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Top 2 US guilds are OCE. Where's the US at?
    Banned. Kappa.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Just wanted to make a quick note that ever since Daytime raiding become a norm, no non-daytime raiding guild have gotten as high of a rank on a endboss of any instance than the Rank #4 that ScrubBusters got this raid.

Sure, one can say the rank is kinda scewed due to some obvious things, but I still think it's very much a great feat they've accomplished.
    Way fewer guilds are daytime raiding now though, be it for the 'fuck this 3 boss raid with ranking that will be invalidated in less than 2 months', or just because there simply are fewer guilds that daytime raid period, compared to e.g. HFC or EN.