Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    What do you call Plus-Size Models, then? They are models, some of them are also actresses.
    They're a niche market.

Look at all the successful women out there, almost all are fit. Politicians, CEOs, Actresses, University Professors etc etc.

In the tv shows I'm watching this season, basically all the women are fit/slim. There simply isn't much demand for overweight women because society doesn't find it attractive.

What do you call Plus-Size Models, then? They are models, some of them are also actresses.
    Mostly fetishes and for female consumption. Not very many men are interested in large women.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I don't understand how you can hate fat people so much.

Never change though. Never change.
    it's not hatred it's fucking how you're programmed to think

you see a fit man/woman and you think "damn i wanna plow him/her"

you see a fat man/woman and you think "jesus christ" and you almost vomit.

fat people are gross and just abnormal.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    They're a niche market.

Look at all the successful women out there, almost all are fit. Politicians, CEOs, Actresses, University Professors etc etc.

In the tv shows I'm watching this season, basically all the women are fit/slim. There simply isn't much demand for overweight women because society doesn't find it attractive.
    That's a lot of cherrypicking there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Mostly fetishes and for female consumption. Not very many men are interested in large women.
    They're still models and actresses, though. He's refuting that they are as such based on their size alone. They are still models and actresses regardless of... well, mass.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

They're still models and actresses, though. He's refuting that they are as such based on their size alone. They are still models and actresses regardless of... well, mass.
    Oh. Yeah, well, it's Tennisace and not an actual person though, right?

Deleted
    You have no idea what I would give for an adult section of this forum where adult-themed threads wouldn't be closed as soon as they were posted... most of them are the most fun to chat in, and they're always locked. I honestly wouldn't even mind paying a subscription by this point if it meant implementing an age restriction tech through it. >.>
    Hear, Hear!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I have long cursed my lack of a bootay. This is only more depressing news for me.
    Don't worry, the large bootay love is niche.

And like with marriage, you again have the cause/effect backwards. They're not in those roles because they're fit. They're fit because they're in those roles. Just like they're not successful because they're married, but rather married because they're successful. Don't worry, some real world experience will get you squared away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Say what? That sounds totally fabricated.
    A person that exercises regularly, eats well, and is 5-10 lbs overweight would actually be more healthy. Think top end of a healthy BMI (18.5-24.9 for women) so around 22-24.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I wished I hadn't eaten prior to seeing this. /shudder

Apparently to each his own. I'm certain it makes the "brothers" happy. Personally, I prefer white girl booties on my white girls.
    I'm a white guy and I'd show her a good time...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Oh. Yeah, well, it's Tennisace and not an actual person though, right?
    Oh, of course not. He's just lost his bridge, again, I assume, and just needs directions again.

(I jest, of course)
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    And like with marriage, you again have the cause/effect backwards. They're not in those roles because they're fit. They're fit because they're in those roles. Just like they're not successful because they're married, but rather married because they're successful. Don't worry, some real world experience will get you squared away.
    I think you're both missing underlying causality - the kinds of people that have success in life tend to be the kinds of people that are interested in fitness and self improvement.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Great news...

I have long cursed my lack of a bootay. This is only more depressing news for me.
    I'm honestly not sure how to tell, while I found links to the research, I haven't really found what specific "waist to hips" measurement that they favor in this supposed research... I'm honestly curious if I fit this bill, myself.
    ~~ ~~

Deleted
    when i was young i prefered the pretty, elengant and cute, disregarded "curves" as a minor thing. Nowadays having a booty is 90% of the attraction. That photo of Anastasia Kvitko you linked is amazing and showcases the most amazing body a woman could have, altho honestly her specific features are a bit too exagerated (not that i would care given the chance). What matters above all else is proportion, not size. So long as your hips are wider than your shoulders and your waist is thinner than your ribcage you're all set for glory. However, things that do turn me off:

- Too thin that i can see your ribcage bones, eat some hamburgers.
    - Legs thinner than my wrists, eat many hamburgers
    - Overall very low bodyfat without muscular tone leading to bones sticking out -> you've guessed it: eat hamburgers

It's all a balance and this is just objective physical taste (if that makes any sense), this varies wildly per person, age and ethnicity (black people have natural advantages on this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    when i was young i prefered the pretty, elengant and cute, disregarded "curves" as a minor thing. Nowadays having a booty is 90% of the attraction. That photo of Anastasia Kvitko you linked is amazing and showcases the most amazing body a woman could have, altho honestly her specific features are a bit too exagerated (not that i would care given the chance). What matters above all else is proportion, not size. So long as your hips are wider than your shoulders and your waist is thinner than your ribcage you're all set for glory. However, things that do turn me off:

- Overall very low bodyfat without muscular tone leading to bones sticking out -> you've guessed it: eat hamburgers

It's all a balance and this is just objective physical taste (if that makes any sense), this varies wildly per person, age and ethnicity (black people have natural advantages on this
    So you're basically body shaming women for being slim. How awful!

Deleted
    Not really, this is down to personal taste. There's plenty of men out there who like petite or slim women. There's nothing wrong with them, i just don't get turned on by them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post

I'm not sure if "eat hamburgers" is a very proper way to go about gaining mass in a healthy manner, especially when you're trying to cover certain parts of your body. A proper diet should still be considered, specifically one with pro-female-hormonal amino acids and fatty acids, like Omega-3. Just loading down on cholesterol, sodium, and bad fats would likely result in a poor body composition as well as potential health issues. :|

Also, mitigating raw fat gain with muscle mass from a good, personally tailored exercise routine would tone one's body to the proportions that they desire in a much healthier manner.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to see enough photographic evidence produced in this thread.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, shaming someone for being slim is bad, but shaming them for not being thin isn't?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    I have yet to see enough photographic evidence produced in this thread.
    Nothing is stopping you from posting your own case studies.
    ~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Tennisman must be shocked. Now his fat shaming crusade has all been for nothing
    Wait WHAT??? Tennisface is a dude?????? No way. I always thought of him/her as a girl. With a personal crusade against the injustices of the world like other countries not taking enough immigrants or his/her obsession with making a new rape thread every week.

Everyone should love their body we are all different shapes and sizes

7+ Year Old Account
    All hail healthy girls

Deleted
    I'm not sure if "eat hamburgers" is a very proper way to go about gaining mass in a healthy manner, especially when you're trying to cover certain parts of your body. A proper diet should still be considered, specifically one with pro-female-hormonal amino acids and fatty acids, like Omega-3. Just loading down on cholesterol, sodium, and bad fats would likely result in a poor body composition as well as potential health issues. :|

Also, mitigating raw fat gain with muscle mass from a good, personally tailored exercise routine would tone one's body to the proportions that they desire in a much healthier manner.
    It's just a way for saying to stop eating so little / vegetables only and gain some healthy mass, be it muscle, fat or a combination of.