Supplies Needed: Starlight Roses

40 Starlight Roses for 3 Blood of Sargeras.

...are they just smoking crack at this point?

Deleted
    You get rep though right... RIGHT

It's just a quick option for lazy people to smash out 1/4 of the wqs thing for the cache/get some rep.

Deleted
    Very original thread. Much info. Wow.

Seven pages of the same thing here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...as-world-quest

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Very original thread. Much info. Wow.

Seven pages of the same thing here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...as-world-quest
    You complained about originality using a meme that stopped being new or funny in 2013. That's not ironic, it's just lame. Can you maybe try something a little fresher? Sad Ben Affleck? Something something Harambe? Exploding kid?

Contents of the message boards: Kirin Tor WQs, check. Complaining about class balance, check. Blithering about 7.15, check. Complaining about artifact power? check. Complaining about legendaries? check, check, check, check.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there's nothing original anywhere here.

Deleted
    Think i'm gonna complete that quest just to annoy you.
    Na.. but, you can also just write the logic why you think it's not good, the crack part is way over the top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    You complained about originality using a meme that stopped being new or funny in 2013. That's not ironic, it's just lame. Can you maybe try something a little fresher? Sad Ben Affleck? Something something Harambe? Exploding kid?

Contents of the message boards: Kirin Tor WQs, check. Complaining about class balance, check. Blithering about 7.15, check. Complaining about artifact power? check. Complaining about legendaries? check, check, check, check.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there's nothing original anywhere here.
    Well done. You detected extremely obvious sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account

I think that meme stopped being funny in 2018. Because I said so.
    So we still have a ways to go.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to sell me that 3 Bloods aren't worth the price of 40 Starlights? You're crazy. Just think about it, you could turn those 3 bloods into 9 Starlights + some rep. You only lose 3k...

Not serious, in case it's not obvious.

Good god, ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's just a quick option for lazy people to smash out 1/4 of the wqs thing for the cache/get some rep.
    What part of collecting 40 starlight roses is "quick?"
    WoD MIA for No Flight
    ------------------------------
    MayMay

Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    Collecting?
    Nah it's for those that have gold in large amounts and just want the quest done.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

These quests are to see whos a trump voter and who isnt

Yeah, I'm not doing those. I have an entire expansion to hit exalted with the heroine elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    You're a smart cookie. It's for those who have the gold to just buy it/already have it.

I went to do my suramar quests on my hunter, I only needed 1 more for the cache, I had like 500 starlight rose in my bags from my recent farming, nearly just went meh and did the wq but a mate needed help with one i hadn't done so I just did that instead.