Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I regret not starting Steelers D and STeelers K. >.>

Dak may pull me out of this, as long as Edelman and Bennet do what they need to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Tempted to bench Olsen next week. He's been less than productive for weeks now

10+ Year Old Account
    I am already immediately regretting not starting Prosise. 14 points off his first goddamn carry.

15+ Year Old Account
    OH FUCK.

I totally did not just remember to add a kicker to my team because mine is on a bye...noooo...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    OH FUCK.

I totally did not just remember to add a kicker to my team because mine is on a bye...noooo...
    my K may as wel have been on Bye. 0 points!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    my K may as wel have been on Bye. 0 points!
    Brees had negative points at the start of his game, scared the crap out of me.

Yeah, I really only had the choice of two kickers to pick up, Green Bays or Houston because I fucked up. Either of them will be fine I think, I went with Houston's, though I feel GB has a better match up, I am more partial to Houston.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'm really starting to hate the Eagles running backs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crowder was a really nice pick off the wire if I do say so myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, doin ok. Gotta hope CJ something and Nick Novak don't get 18 points tomorrow. It's Houston, so I think I can do it.

Also, I have to drop AJ Green. I need to drop AJ Green. Why can't I drop AJ Green?

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I'm really starting to hate the Eagles running backs.
    Yup. Have em both in my other league. Matthews was garbage all season, and then he had a breakout game. The next week, reports were that Sproles was getting more touches than Matthews, so I grabbed him. Neither have done shit since.

10+ Year Old Account
    So despite my best efforts, I won a game. Thanks Dak!

seriously, KC def gave me 4 vs Steelers D woulda given me 22. Bengal K gave me 0 vs Steeler K woulda given me 9. Olsen had all of 3 points, and with Gronk out, Bennet only gave me 1.9 since apparantly Brady only loves Gronk as a TE.

lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's see what went wrong.

My #1 draft pick gets injured on the 2nd play of the game and is probably done for the season.

I leave my FA running back on the bench, he picks up 14 points (which means I've a net loss of 11 because Stefon Diggs continues to do sod all) and then he's injured for the season.

I already lost my FA tight end this week during his bye week.

And I'm down 65 points with only two players left to play.

Yeah, this was not my week.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    So let's see what went wrong.

My #1 draft pick gets injured on the 2nd play of the game and is probably done for the season.

I leave my FA running back on the bench, he picks up 14 points (which means I've a net loss of 11 because Stefon Diggs continues to do sod all) and then he's injured for the season.

I already lost my FA tight end this week during his bye week.

And I'm down 65 points with only two players left to play.

Yeah, this was not my week.
    Sorry you went up against me this week, I guess it'll be 10 in a row now.

15+ Year Old Account
    So if I am able to win my next three games, me and @Woz will battle it out for the first place seed. If I lose one before then it really won't matter. Seems interesting.

I might be interested in trading for a quarterback

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much I can do when my opponent has three players break thirty points.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, having Russell Wilson in one league and Thomas Rawls in another would work out any other week, but apparently Seattle forgot to bring their offense to the game.

Well...continuing my win streak to 11....waiting for the hammer to drop. At this point I'm just like the Cowboys with my first game being a loss and then winning since. Must be some kind of pain coming my way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally screwed up my team this week, I'm too happy to care.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2016-11-28 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the second time I check in on Sunday to see a different lineup than the one I set, I guess the very brief window of time I have to set up my team is the same window as when NFL.com decides to be fucky and not work properly. I'm at the end of my rope here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Well...continuing my win streak to 11....waiting for the hammer to drop. At this point I'm just like the Cowboys with my first game being a loss and then winning since. Must be some kind of pain coming my way.
    I am pretty sure your in the playoffs no matter what. @skyaq and I have the possibility to beat you the last two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am pretty sure your in the playoffs no matter what. @skyaq and I have the possibility to beat you the last two weeks.
    Oh ya, I'm in playoffs for sure, just wanna see how long I can keep the dream alive!

I just realized I can seal a playoff spot if I win next week.