Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    The cap was removed though, so now you can actually get the useful ones in a reasonable amount of time!
    Not if they cap it again. Which is BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Depending on what you spend that time doing. To bring back a horrible analogy, sitting in Dalaran might make it look like you spend as much time, but spamming dungeons is more useful
    Considering the leg drop chance is higher the more content you do this is not true. I have almost 2 days worth of gametime being afk spamming tradechat for recruits for my guild. And another day just being afk.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    if you don't have at least 15 days played you don't deserve one, i got my first at 21, I have two now and have almost 40 days played.
    How does that even relate? You could have been lubing / fingering your ass while you were just simply logged in.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    Well I got replaced in my raid by a warrior who significantly outgears me (about 8 or more ilvls) with 2 legendaries. He isnt a bad player, but he simply pulls more dps than I can anymore.

My guild told me when I run higher mythics or get a legendary or two they will try to bring me back in....

My question is even with bad luck protection how have I still not gotten a legendary after continually grinding emissary caches and mythics and mythics +1s and +2s?

Do I just need to find a casual guild?

I am quite frustrated knowing I could get that %3-%5 dps increase from ONE piece of gear, let alone knowing some people already have 2 bis legendaries and have them equipped...
    There is no way to be without legendary after 7.1 if you do any content at all.

Most alts get their first legendary first/second week now (if they clear normal/hc EN) and do all emissary.

My alt that almost only do emissary has two legendary.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spark/advanced
    Amount of Mythic 2+ Dungeons completed in time: 14
    Amount of Mythic 5+ Dungeons completed in time: 7
    Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 0
    Highest seen completed Weekly Mythic+: 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kojinshugi View Post
    Sure, it's your "alt". The "alt" that you claimed was 845 on September 20th, the "alt" that has the same name as your Battletag. Your forum avatar has "Ghost" in it, for crying out loud.

But okay, let's run with this. You're actually playing a different (unmentioned) class that was replaced "by a warrior who significantly outgears me (about 8 or more ilvls)", as if anyone in the history of WoW has been in that situation and not cried "class balance" instead of "I have bad luck with gear".

If you expect anyone to buy that, do you also have some prime real estate for sale in some sort of swamp?

this is why I do not mention my main EVER, and the reason I try not to say things off topic in my posts

i wasnt trying to argue in anyway so what do you feel the need to bash? what did I do to you? because I dont want random people on the forums having a way of adding my main account means when I post something you can assume im just lying or trying to be an ass?

please all i ask is if you have a problem with my post, then please do not post here.

you do not have to believe me your opinion is your own, just please stay on topic!

I just got the BM hunter boots from the kirin tor emissary chest. They're actually decent. On my priest I got the bracers also decent and the useless norgannon's boots. We'll see how it continues but i don't go looking for them. if they pop they pop but hopefully it's more often.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    There is no way to be without legendary after 7.1 if you do any content at all.

Most alts get their first legendary first/second week now (if they clear normal/hc EN) and do all emissary.
    *cough*
    Oh yeah? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Icaras/simple

Still don't have one. I'll admit I don't do every emissary and don't do heroics, but I've done a decent amount of world quests and I've cleared LFR (almost, with the odd wing missing) every week and every world boss. And this is my main (I also have a rogue alt at 110 who doesn't have one).

So yes, sadly for me, it is very possible to not have one yet
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    *cough*
    Oh yeah? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Icaras/simple

Still don't have one. I'll admit I don't do every emissary and don't do heroics, but I've done a decent amount of world quests and I've cleared LFR (almost, with the odd wing missing) every week and every world boss. And this is my main (I also have a rogue alt at 110 who doesn't have one).

So yes, sadly for me, it is very possible to not have one yet
    263 WQs is pretty low.
    I guess LFR is worth nothing then (working as intended imo). But you have no mythic+ done and no normal raid.
    I didn't even know players like you existed in the game. But yea that some bad luck. Id count you as one that hasn't done any content tough.
    For what do you need legendary tough, since you dont do any content which require better than blue gear.

Btw a friend just did emissary on his alts. Two got legendary (2nd for one of them).
    http://i.imgur.com/cLS4u5R.png
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%a9/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/Cric/simple
    Droprate since 7.1 is just silly.
    Last edited by BergErr; 2016-11-28 at 05:37 AM.

My main has 2 and I haven't touched a mythic dungeon run. My main alt has 1 which he got on the same day as the 2 legendary research finished. All 3 were from emissary chests.

My buddy hit 110 and ran a LFR and next day got BiS legendary in there...its random. I guess you are on the other end of that super lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    263 WQs is pretty low.
    I guess LFR is worth nothing then (working as intended imo). But you have no mythic+ done and no normal raid.
    I didn't even know players like you existed in the game. But yea that some bad luck. Id count you as one that hasn't done any content tough.
    For what do you need legendary tough, since you dont do any content which require better than blue gear.

Btw a friend just did emissary on his alts. Two got legendary (2nd for one of them).
    http://i.imgur.com/cLS4u5R.png
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%a9/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/Cric/simple
    Droprate since 7.1 is just silly.

Lol, more players like me than there are players that raid normal and beyond, friend.

Also, keep in mind the posts Blizzard has done on Legendaries state the intent is to play the game, not to play at a set "level"...you know, so everyone can have a fair chance, the way it's meant to be?

As for LFR...I've seen plenty of people get legendaries in LFR, so yes...it is working as intended.

And why do I need one? It would upgrade my character, it doesn't really matter what I want to do at the end of the day. It's kinda the same reason everyone wants a legendary, ya know?
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Got my second legendary on my main today, still none on my alt as of yet (just under 3 days at 110)

10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel better I just got my second legendary and it's a piece of shit Sephuz

Quote Originally Posted by jahauus View Post
    Sorry, but I have to say it. If you do not have a legendary yet, you havent done enough content, as simple as that. As everyone else has said, its not about waiting for it, its about actually grabbing it. Not one single player in my guild is without a legendary yet, and most of us have 3. And its all about farming M+. I kinda get the feel that you are actually below 100 M+ done, most likely you are around 40-50, and anyhow, your legendary should drop soon, since the first legendary is very easy to farm. (Got one on all my 3 alts for example). But yea, if you cannot stand being replaced by a superior player, lower your expectations and go to a more casual guild.
    "Farm literally hundreds of Mythic+ or be unfit to raid"

What if someone doesn't like Mythic+ at all and just raids?

The Mythic+ dungeons were advertised as an alternative progression path to raiding, not as a mandatory prerequisite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The expansion has been out for under 100 days. You're saying that doing 1 mythic dungeon per day is "incredibly low"?
    Yes, its not like they're wildly time consuming.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You think that you need a legendary but you don't
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You think that you need a legendary but you don't
    Correct. I don't NEED.

But I do WANT.
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    I wonder how the bad luck protection thing works.
    I got my 1st legendary on september 21th (normal EN boss kill) and my 2nd one on september 27th (Mythic +4 dungeon).

I'm not super hardcore, but I think I play most than the average player: since then, I've done 81 m+ runs total (mostly 7+ runs), more than 500 WQs, 8 clears of Heroic EN, 2 clears of 2/3H ToV and 3 clears of 2/7 mythic EN. I wonder if my 3rd legendary is near with my activity or if I'll have to wait a couple more months...

I'm a filthy casual, due to work and family, and do nothing but complete world quests and emissary quests. I've BiS legendaries on two of the three toons that I play.

I would leave for a better guild. Its obvious you arent having fun playing with a group of people who are ready to dump you seeing as they dont understand that legendaries are rng items and why would you? Who would want to play with people like that lol. There is a guild out there that wont require you to have a legendary and still clear all of the current content while its relevent, go look for it

Quote Originally Posted by goriander View Post
    Funny how people keep repeating that you haven't ran enough content just because they got lucky and have 3 legendaries after doing 100 m+ dungeons. I got my last legendary at ~200 m+ dungeons and by now I've completed around 520 mythic keystone dungeons and most of them have been +6-9 (also got ~1000 arena wins after getting my last legendary which should count toward the "bad luck protection" because I've seen 2 legendaries drop in arena) but I haven't gotten a single legendary in a month and a half. I wouldn't even complain if I had one or two legendaries for my main spec but I have one for my offspec and two neutral leges.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ver/Rasvaletti

from your previous armory link in a post

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...valetti/simple

please explain how u have done 520 + mythic keystones at +7-9 when majority of your 490 where done at 2-5, and 270 where done for 5+
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.