Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    890 Ursoc, 875 Appendages, 860 str/haste rune, seed pod 865, eye of command 860... What do you guys say...

Eye of command with nightbane chest should rank higher than all other trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by SergeantYolo View Post
    RIP Shard of Contempt on PTR

Well, to be fair, my 835 did 1050 more DPS than my 880 ursoc rending paw...

But still...Fuck them >
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Eye of command with nightbane chest should rank higher than all other trinkets?
    Yeah I'm not sure.

I have an 860 arcanocrystal with a socket and an 880 spontaneous appendages, but also an 865 eye of command w/ nightbane chest. Does simcraft account for nightbane chest? My gut says the arcanocrystal and 880 appendages are just too good, but not sure if I can correctly sim the eye of command to go beyond the gut lol.

Anyone have an opinion on the Eternal urn? (obviously for fury not arms)..

Don't know if should use that or Eye, with my Ursoc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardek View Post
    890 Ursoc, 875 Appendages, 860 str/haste rune, seed pod 865, eye of command 860... What do you guys say...
    I would use ursoc with that str/haste stat stick unless you got too much haste already and too low mastery. As in you are above 30% haste without stat stick and 30% mastery without appendages. You should aim to have around ~28% haste (accounting for latency too) or more so you can fit 1 more gcd inside battlecry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I have an 860 arcanocrystal with a socket and an 880 spontaneous appendages, but also an 865 eye of command w/ nightbane chest
    Dunno how much the boost is from chest and although i do use appendages myself it gives unreliable dps (besides master stat). You can see it in some fights doing 2% of your dps while in others be as high as 6% (we are talking about fury ofc). Ursoc's from the other hand is "more reliable" as its usually around ~4% on average.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2016-11-29 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Hey I got two questions.

First, i got a socket on some of my trinkets, how much does this change things? Can i just say its like +5 ilvl or sth?

Second, are the relics are simulated for 24%+ Tempo or less? Since Unrivaled Strenght will gain value if you can fit another gcd in your battlecry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bughosh View Post
    Hey I got two questions.

First, i got a socket on some of my trinkets, how much does this change things? Can i just say its like +5 ilvl or sth?
    It depends on the trinket, but no you can't just make a blanket rule like that for sockets because every trinket is different in the way that they interact with your abilities. For example, the Faulty Countermeasure has crit which is not great for fury, but the effect is extremely good because it adds quite a bit of damage as a chunk of your overall dps. An 850 faulty countermeasure would probably still be better than a 865 momento of angerboda with a socket simply because of the consistent dps it brings to your damage profile. The only really good way to know for sure is to sim them on your character and see which ones pull ahead. Yet another pitfall of this method is that not all trinkets sim as accurately as others, so you still have to just test them for yourself and make sure that the simmed results are relatively consistent with your results in logs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jessegreathouse View Post
    It depends on the trinket, but no you can't just make a blanket rule like that for sockets because every trinket is different in the way that they interact with your abilities. For example, the Faulty Countermeasure has crit which is not great for fury, but the effect is extremely good because it adds quite a bit of damage as a chunk of your overall dps. An 850 faulty countermeasure would probably still be better than a 865 momento of angerboda with a socket simply because of the consistent dps it brings to your damage profile. The only really good way to know for sure is to sim them on your character and see which ones pull ahead. Yet another pitfall of this method is that not all trinkets sim as accurately as others, so you still have to just test them for yourself and make sure that the simmed results are relatively consistent with your results in logs.
    Just as an addition (agree with all of the above): You can sim a new trinket with a socket and just tell simcraft to add in a gem of your choosing (You choose haste ) so you don't have to actually gem it before knowing if you're gonna use it.

It's mostly the newer trinkets (Kara, ToV) that don't sim well btw

Deleted
    Hi,
    well usually i would just sim the trinkets and see whats better. Sadly i got to the question because im currently using ursos rending paw 880 with a socket and yesterday the paw ilvl 890 dropped and i was wondering if it would be an damage increase or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bughosh View Post
    Hi,
    well usually i would just sim the trinkets and see whats better. Sadly i got to the question because im currently using ursos rending paw 880 with a socket and yesterday the paw ilvl 890 dropped and i was wondering if it would be an damage increase or not.
    You say that usually you would just sim the trinkets to see what's better; why would you not sim the trinkets in this case also?

I am wondering what would be best out of these three:
    Ursoc Paw - 865
    Spontaneous Appendages - 880
    Chaos Talisman - 845 w/ socket

I am currently using the first two, but couldnt figure out the sims, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulair View Post
    I am wondering what would be best out of these three:
    Ursoc Paw - 865
    Spontaneous Appendages - 880
    Chaos Talisman - 845 w/ socket

I am currently using the first two, but couldnt figure out the sims, thanks.
    You are correct in using the first two

Deleted
    Got 885 rending paw, 880 appendages and 860 eye of command with nightbane chest (which buffs crit stacking by 10%, thus i get 183 crit per stack)
    also have the 10% AA ring, with paw and eye at a dummy my auto attack goes up to 21% of my dmg, paw does 6%. Seems like eoc+chest significantly buffs AAs and paw
    not sure though if appendages would still be better, but i dont like it since its proc is pretty random
    Last edited by mmoc6602f7c68d; 2016-12-04 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    The list hasn't been updated in a while, right? Not sure if there is a need to, just curious.

Personally i am wondering how the trinkets would sim at higher ilvl and haste % - say 880ilvl, 35% haste?
    Since those 360k-ish dps sims are obviously done with lower gear.

Would there be a non-trivial difference in some trinket rankings?

Just simmed new 880 deathdealer relic against current 870 wrath and fury and the deathdealer pulls 2/3k ahead, i don't have ayalas but is maybe angry hat meaning that i'd have more rage for more execute spam? im a bit skeptical because the front page says otherwise on relic ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    Just simmed new 880 deathdealer relic against current 870 wrath and fury and the deathdealer pulls 2/3k ahead, i don't have ayalas but is maybe angry hat meaning that i'd have more rage for more execute spam? im a bit skeptical because the front page says otherwise on relic ranks
    2/3k dps is within the error margin, those relics are equal in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    It's better because it's 10 ilvls higher. Period. As a fury warrior ilvl trumps all when it comes to relics. Weapon damage is by far the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    It's better because it's 10 ilvls higher. Period. As a fury warrior ilvl trumps all when it comes to relics. Weapon damage is by far the most important thing.
    I kindly refer you to the OP, so you can educate yourself and see, that what you are saying is wrong.

Some relics bonuses are way stronger than others, and this is even more exemplified on fights with a lot of burst.