Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I wonder how the bad luck protection thing works.
    I got my 1st legendary on september 21th (normal EN boss kill) and my 2nd one on september 27th (Mythic +4 dungeon).

I'm not super hardcore, but I think I play most than the average player: since then, I've done 81 m+ runs total (mostly 7+ runs), more than 500 WQs, 8 clears of Heroic EN, 2 clears of 2/3H ToV and 3 clears of 2/7 mythic EN. I wonder if my 3rd legendary is near with my activity or if I'll have to wait a couple more months...
    You probably have a fairly small chance to get one now and much bigger chance ~2 resets from now. Don't spam WQ's for legendaries, just do the Emissary. More m+ and EN normal clears are 1000% worth the 45 minutes/week that they take as the normal+ raid boss legendary drop / legendary multiplier rates are way higher than other stuff relative to the amount of time and effort that they take
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2016-11-28 at 06:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Either you're the unluckiest person on the planet or you haven't run as much stuff as you think you have. .
    It's not that much content to be honest, I got legendary on 2 different toons just from doing world quests everyday, I don't raid with them, I don't do daily HC, I don't go for M+, I just complete daily chest so it's not like you have to spend hours on that.

Quote Originally Posted by jahauus View Post
    Sorry, but I have to say it. If you do not have a legendary yet, you havent done enough content, as simple as that. As everyone else has said, its not about waiting for it, its about actually grabbing it. Not one single player in my guild is without a legendary yet, and most of us have 3. And its all about farming M+. I kinda get the feel that you are actually below 100 M+ done, most likely you are around 40-50, and anyhow, your legendary should drop soon, since the first legendary is very easy to farm. (Got one on all my 3 alts for example). But yea, if you cannot stand being replaced by a superior player, lower your expectations and go to a more casual guild.
    Even after 40-50, OP should have 1. Hell, people get them pre-110 nowadays with the added drop rate! Almost seems like a bug.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

shouldnt no legendary be in the minority now?

10+ Year Old Account
    i am certain some characters are flagged to not receive them. possibly linked to forum posts or bans etc
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i am certain some characters are flagged to not receive them. possibly linked to forum posts or bans etc
    oh you should read some of the things i have said on the official forums

and i have 2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tistic#summary

maybe im just an outliar lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ver/Rasvaletti

from your previous armory link in a post

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...valetti/simple

please explain how u have done 520 + mythic keystones at +7-9 when majority of your 490 where done at 2-5, and 270 where done for 5+
    you must be joking.

It is like telling someone you haven't run 520+ 30 miles sessions. It was 28 miles sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    It's not that much content to be honest, I got legendary on 2 different toons just from doing world quests everyday, I don't raid with them, I don't do daily HC, I don't go for M+, I just complete daily chest so it's not like you have to spend hours on that.
    yeah, first legendaries drop like a candy nowadays, i dinged alt druid, got leg from 5th emmisary cache, alt mage, that did maybe 2 mythics and doesnt get any emmisarys got his leg second week of 7.1 from world boss, alt shaman the same thing, got his legendary from world boss this week (for offspec, boo! damn lootspec), I fully expect my newly dinged DK to get his one in a week, 2 at most, since i will be doing couple of emmisarys on him, I dont count the DH, that got his leg before 7.1, but at that time it actuallly took effort and done content

Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    I am most likely below 100 M+, but like I said. Ive done the emissary caches everyday almost since launch. Are you suggesting I have a better chance farming mythics instead?
    Farming Mythics increases your chance the same as doing emissary. I haven't gotten a single legendary on my main from emissary chests though and I haven't missed a day. I've gotten 2 from mythic+ and 2 from raids. You simply need to do more.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    I'm sure they are. Still sucks for them though, I'd be feeling pretty fucked over by an ridiculously shitty system by now if it was me.

7+ Year Old Account

please explain how u have done 520 + mythic keystones at +7-9 when majority of your 490 where done at 2-5, and 270 where done for 5+
    You do realize that 270 IS in fact a majority of 490 runs.

So of those 490. 270 were 5+ and 220 were 2-4...

Add to that that the person you are responding to said ABOUT 520 and I think most folks would agree that 490 is definitely in the neighborhood of 520.

His statement checks out. I'm not sure what your beef is.

You aren't too good at reading comprehension, are you? At no point did I say that I've done 520 7-9 keystones, I said most of my 520 m+ runs have been 6-9. And no, wowprogress doesn't show the exact amount of dungeons completed so you should use mythic.artifactpower.info instead.

Quote Originally Posted by zesilo View Post
    Well I got replaced in my raid by a warrior who significantly outgears me (about 8 or more ilvls) with 2 legendaries. He isnt a bad player, but he simply pulls more dps than I can anymore.

My guild told me when I run higher mythics or get a legendary or two they will try to bring me back in....

My question is even with bad luck protection how have I still not gotten a legendary after continually grinding emissary caches and mythics and mythics +1s and +2s?

Do I just need to find a casual guild?

I am quite frustrated knowing I could get that %3-%5 dps increase from ONE piece of gear, let alone knowing some people already have 2 bis legendaries and have them equipped...
    Just a theory, but did you complete the last Order Hall perk that allows you to get the 2nd legendary? It might (and probably is) a coincidence, but everyone in my guild (okay, that's 6 people with me included) got their first legendary within a day of completing that thing. The guy who slacked around, did almost no content, but prioritized Order Hall stuff and got the perk first got the legendary first, me and others who did Mythics and Raids got it later, but still very soon after completing the perk.

i wonder how much mythic + runs people had to do to get 4 legendarys im at over 500+ and only have 3

Here's the thing:

If you didn't get legendaries, or didn't get the right legendaries, then you are a bad player.

Exorcus proved this. Top guilds figured out how to play better over this. blizzard just doesn't want to admit it, and is happy to continue employing that trend.

My warlock has 15 days played. Opened all emissary caches since launch aside from a 2 week pause in my subscription, killed around 100 EN normal bosses, around 85-90 EN HC bosses, only 8-9 EN Mythic bosses. Done +10 or higher for 4 weeks now. Around 50 mythic +. Around 200 normal mythics. I still have only one legendary. I hope I will get a second legendary soon, but compared to that guy that has 4 legendaries and 1.3k Mythic+ done, I am by no means thinking that I've done too much for too little.

My paladin alt has 3 days played. Most of them have been going around mining. He has killed 14 EN normal bosses, 1 EN HC boss, done around 10 normal mythics and around 10 mythic +. He got a legendary yesterday from Maw of souls Mythic +0.
    Chances for first legendary are HUGE it seems or I've been extremely lucky. The former makes more sense. Source: My unlucky life.

Got two on one character (one was a follower Legendary and the other was worthless).

Haven't seen any on any other character.

But the better question is, if you got replaced solely because of your gear:
    Why were you in this guild, ever?

I'd assume what's often said: "There's probably more to this story."

Quote Originally Posted by jahauus View Post
    Sorry, but I have to say it. If you do not have a legendary yet, you havent done enough content, as simple as that. As everyone else has said, its not about waiting for it, its about actually grabbing it. Not one single player in my guild is without a legendary yet, and most of us have 3. And its all about farming M+. I kinda get the feel that you are actually below 100 M+ done, most likely you are around 40-50, and anyhow, your legendary should drop soon, since the first legendary is very easy to farm. (Got one on all my 3 alts for example). But yea, if you cannot stand being replaced by a superior player, lower your expectations and go to a more casual guild.
    And thats BS. I know a guy whos done more content then me and has 0 legendaries. They completed every zone they do world quests each day. They do mythic and mythic+ dungeons each week They run raids all the way up to heroic quality... so if your saying BS like this your wrong. Myself I just do normals because I cant get anything to warforge or titanforge, I do stupid emissary dailys which dont drop anything but 845 and lower, Ive done a few heroics and a few mythics not much because I cant stand them they are boring. But yes I got a legendary 1 out of the emissary dailys. Yes Ive farmed enough artifact power to get my weapon to its last trait but thats again due to dailys...... wooopie. But my guildies who do all that content nothing so take your misguided logic and throw it out. Its all RNG and bad RNG at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    I'll tell you this: dropping Sephuz for my first legendary on my disc priest last week sure feels as though I still have no legendary. But hey, now I've been lucky, right? So that bad-luck counter can go back to zero, right?

The system is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I wonder how the bad luck protection thing works.
    I got my 1st legendary on september 21th (normal EN boss kill) and my 2nd one on september 27th (Mythic +4 dungeon).

I'm not super hardcore, but I think I play most than the average player: since then, I've done 81 m+ runs total (mostly 7+ runs), more than 500 WQs, 8 clears of Heroic EN, 2 clears of 2/3H ToV and 3 clears of 2/7 mythic EN. I wonder if my 3rd legendary is near with my activity or if I'll have to wait a couple more months...
    There was another thread on MMO showing there is diminishing returns on bad luck protection. So your 3rd legendary will take alot longer than 2nd and 4th will take alot longer than 3rd, and so on..

Based on the data on that thread the activity requirement doubles per legendary gain, up to 4 legendary (no data for after 4th)