Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Red face Which class to make for patch 7.1.5?

Hey,

Im having hard time deciding which fotm class will be in patch 7.1.5 so help me out guys.

Im really considering Lock what you guys think?

Why im asking is I have multiple 60's and raf running out in 2 weeks and I have only strength and determination to level one class to 110 so which one will it be?

Deleted
    Brewmaster monk gonna be super OP, try it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Brewmaster monk gonna be super OP, try it.
    hehehheheheheheh nice joke man im never gonna play tank in pvp arena/rbg

FOTM player detected.

Ale mental shaymin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    FOTM player detected.
    yes Im fotm player thats how I like to play this game and thats how I play it, Im asking question politely and Im really looking for answer thank you

Deleted
    It is a bit early to speculate but my bet goes to:

Caster: Frost Mage (Arcane looks promising too, not sure about Fire). Warlock? I don't think so with all that nerfs inc. Maybe Affliction or Destro for BGs only.

Melee: WW Monk, DH, Frost DK, Ret Paladin, Feral druid. Arms Warrior will receive some buffs.

Healer: MW monk, Resto druid.

Avoid: Priest (all specs), Hunter, Shaman (Ele is not that bad any more) and Rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    It is a bit early to speculate but my bet goes to:

Caster: Frost Mage (Arcane looks promising too, not sure about Fire). Warlock? I don't think so with all that nerfs inc. Maybe Affliction or Destro for BGs only.

Melee: WW Monk, DH, Frost DK, Ret Paladin, Feral druid. Arms Warrior will receive some buffs.

Healer: MW monk, Resto druid.

Avoid: Priest (all specs), Hunter, Shaman (Ele is not that bad any more) and Rogue.
    LOL frostmages are basically getting deleted from the game dude. Plus, if he's a fotm player he won't achoeve anything anyways, we're not mongo fdks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    LOL frostmages are basically getting deleted from the game dude. Plus, if he's a fotm player he won't achoeve anything anyways, we're not mongo fdks.
    ? Right now Mage (not only Frost one) is the only caster class who can stay a chance vs melees. And i don't see any PvP nerf in 7.1.5. Frost mage always was and always will be one of the best specs for PvP. If he's a fotm player, Frost is the best bet, if he want to play a caster class. But yeah, melee domination in PvP is ridiculous in Legion. But things can change in ONE "fix" As you can see any melee can drop from fotm to unplayable in a one single nerf. Rogue is a very good example. Frost is the only range class/spec who can do something vs melee domination.

Any other caster that you recommend? Just don't say Warlock or SP, please
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2016-11-27 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    ? Right now Mage (not only Frost one) is the only caster class who can stay a chance vs melees. And i don't see any PvP nerf in 7.1.5. Frost mage always was and always will be one of the best specs for PvP. If he's a fotm player, Frost is the best bet, if he want to play a caster class. But yeah, melee domination in PvP is ridiculous in Legion. But things can change in ONE "fix" As you can see any melee can drop from fotm to unplayable in a one single nerf. Rogue is a very good example. Frost is the only range class/spec who can do something vs melee domination.

Both affliction locks and spriests are better than mages right now, and also a lot easier to play and succeed with. Frost mages are mediocre now and in 7.1.5 they will be even worse. There are mages like Ziqo, with 10 rank1 titles struggling to play RMD at 2k4.

Dh havoc are getting huge buffs 10% or 15% flat dmg buff it playing nemesis + mana burn

Better nerf sub.

- - - Updated - - -

how is rogue a good example for dropping to unplayble in one single nerf?

Because, rogues got a ton of nerfs? And will still get more?

- - - Updated - - -

Both affliction locks and spriests are better than mages right now, and also a lot easier to play and succeed with. Frost mages are mediocre now and in 7.1.5 they will be even worse. There are mages like Ziqo, with 10 rank1 titles struggling to play RMD at 2k4.
    SP and Disc priests are both strong, not sure about the SP in 7.1.5. though, because of some changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Better nerf sub.

- - - Updated - - -

how is rogue a good example for dropping to unplayble in one single nerf?

Because, rogues got a ton of nerfs? And will still get more?

- - - Updated - - -

SP and Disc priests are both strong, not sure about the SP in 7.1.5. though, because of some changes.
    Disc is the worst healer right now, and they also require the most skill too. They're in a pretty bad spot in 3s and RBGs, although they're good in 2s.

Disc is the worst healer right now, and they also require the most skill too. They're in a pretty bad spot in 3s and RBGs, although they're good in 2s.
    they are the best healer in wpvp, too.

I am not centered about 3s at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    they are the best healer in wpvp, too.

I am not centered about 3s at all.
    Well, pvp is balanced around 3s. Everything else is basically irrelevant, specially wpvp.

Deleted
    So basically, melee remains the dominant dps role then? Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Dh havoc are getting huge buffs 10% or 15% flat dmg buff it playing nemesis + mana burn
    You must be joking! They need a nurf to throw and bleed damage NOT a buff at all .. Also nurf to leech is much needed ...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, pvp is balanced around 3s. Everything else is basically irrelevant, specially wpvp.
    Rated PvP as a whole is "irrelevant" in it's current state. It's the furthest thing from balanced and the gameplay is so utter dogshit that backpeddling dks can break 2.2 in 3s.

RBGs are so dead that the R1 team on EU is a queue dodger that farmed 2k teams for his first hero.

And 2s will always be 2s.

Anyone that's played this game for longer than a year shouldn't care about rated PvP this expansion. Representation shows that.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-11-28 at 06:35 PM.