Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    "Tomato akbar!" *blows himself up*

My god, some people will write\say most retarded things in the world just to feel morally superior even though they know they are wrong
    This has nothing to do with moral superiority, it´s just looking at facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    This has nothing to do with moral superiority, it´s just looking at facts.
    There were no vegan or christian terrorist attack in 2016, there were tens of attacks made by muslim across the world. That's the fact.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice answer for someone who wrote that vegan\christian\etc radicals are just like muslim radicals
    Mhm ... i wrote radicals come from all backgrounds not that every radical is like <insert whatever>.

Some christian radicals are worse than some muslim radicals, what does that tell you?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Mhm ... i wrote radicals come from all backgrounds not that every radical is like <insert whatever>.

Some christian radicals are worse than some muslim radicals, what does that tell you?
    What? Standing on the roadside and screaming "god hates fags" is worse than killing innocent people? lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    There were no vegan or christian terrorist attack in 2016, there were tens of attacks made by muslim across the world. That's the fact.
    That´s only true if you´re looking at certain parts of the world.

Are the vast majority of terror attacks done by muslim radicals? Sure. Are the vast majority of them done against other muslims? Yes. Are those the only radicals that commit terror attacks? No.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Standing on the roadside and screaming "god hates fags" is worse than killing innocent people? lmao
    Your ability to selectively read and comprehend stuff is amazing.

You do know that the US banned modi from the US for crimes against humanity because the massacres in gujrat.

Man you guys are ignorant. Modi is a demogague.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    US banned for crimes against humanity
    <snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-28 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looking at the history:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...lence_in_India
    https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...0-hindu-women/

Not suprised.

Deportation is actuly more of a act of mercy.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Has no one told them that multiculturalism is the way of the future?
    This coming from someone who sang this!

For shame, Servo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Interesting. "Thats Racist"

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/27/in...lion-illegals/

Indian officials are registering all illegal Muslim Bangladeshi residents in the state of Assam in an apparent bid to reduce the Muslim population.

“The Hindu rate of population growth is declining. But the Muslim rate is rising. Most of the Muslims here are from Bangladesh. If this continues, the Assamese Hindus will become a minority soon — we will lose our language, our culture, our identity,” Assam’s finance minister told The Washington Post.
    Muslim is not a race though.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice answer for someone who wrote that vegan\christian\etc radicals are just like muslim radicals
    christian and protestant, same as hindu...
    Hmmm... Seems they all have on thing in common. Stupid enough to believe in a god (or more)
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Illegal immigrants on country X

They should get exported back to their own country, apply for a legal way to enter country X and wait.

If they don't get approved, too bad. Try again

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Every time someone uses the word "normies" I am confused as to who they are referring to.
    These guys...

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Read the article, those Muslims came for the jobs. There's jobs that Hindus don't want.
    It's sort of a chicken and egg thing though. Look at the California growers industry or the New York dairy industry. These industries got on just fine before illegal immigrants started taking those jobs and the workers were making progress in improving pay and working conditions to make up for the hard labor that it was, but once illegal immigrants started working in these industries, working conditions and pay plummeted due to competition with illegal immigrants driving these things down. Why would an employer pay for better automation and pay higher wages if illegal immigrants are willing to do the work without those things?

I mean, it's not like US citizens are just whiny babies that don't wanna do hard work, the average life span of an illegal immigrant working in the California growers industry is only 45 because of the toll that the terrible working conditions takes on their body and low pay that doesn't even afford them a home or decent meals. My point is that it's not just "hard work" the working conditions and pay make it severely harmful to ones health which discourages domestic workers from even looking at it as a career choice.

The question is, would the demand for better working conditions and pay have severely hindered these industries which would make illegal immigrants a necessary solution to keeping these industries afloat, or is the use of illegal immigrants an unnecessary cost saving measure that just raises the industries bottom line?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Considering that the Indian PM Modi is basically a Hindu Nationalist, its not a total surprise. Nationalist Parties have a history of wanting to set up registries of people they consider "undesirable".

Speaking of budding ethnic Nationalism in the US. Some people may recognize this lady next to Modi. Along with Muslim refugees, they both share a distaste for the gays.

To paraphrase Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Muslims, and I did not speak out—
    For those that don't know that's tulsi gabbard, she opposed the H.R.417 that called India to protect all minorities in its country. And before conservatives attack me on this republicans and Democrats supported it.
    When Tom Lanton gave a talk about the conditions of minorities in India, this is what she said:

“I do not believe the timing of this hearing is a coincidence. The national elections in India begin on Monday and continue until May 12. I am concerned that the goal of this hearing is to influence the outcome of India’s national elections, which is not an appropriate role for the U.S. Congress. Such interference with India’s elections would undermine our shared goals.

She is more worried about Modi than she is about the talk itself and the minorities of India.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by envenger View Post
    And no Taj Mahal was not build by a Muslim guy, it was a Hindu temple before it was taken over.
    Sorry to break it to you buddy, but the Taj Mahal was built by the Moghul Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum for his wife Mumtaz who died during childbirth. Jahan was a Muslim, as was the entirety of the Moghul Empire.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Interesting. "Thats Racist"
    Religion ≠ Race please stop calling it racist to try to control the muslim hate cult.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-28 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...20041301275638

Your ignorance is not an excuse for not knowing the basics of US foreign policy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Religion ≠ Race please stop calling it racist to try to control the muslim hate cult.
    CERD defines it as a racism. The US government has agreed. Your ignorance doesn't change reality.
    Last edited by Hif; 2016-11-28 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Your ignorance is not an excuse for not knowing the basics of US foreign policy.
    To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

Don't make me laugh, ignorance.... usa and crime against humanity are twins.

Hello indians.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

Don't make me laugh, ignorance.... usa and crime against humanity are twins.

Hello indians.
    Yeah typical. Proven wrong and making shit up just so you don't embarrass yourself on the internet. 10 years he couldn't get a US visa because of his actions in Gujarat.

no matter who certifies it, "muslim" are not a race. it is beyond retarded to think that adherence to a belief system makes you a race of people. communism doesnt make you a race, keynesian economics doesnt make you a race and not even being cristian makes you a race. to think so defies every ounce of reason.
    call it a political move on pro-muslim advocacy groups or the zeitgeist of leftist ignorance. call it anything you like.

but stop making it your talking point or be ridiculed.