Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    And how many is 1/5th of 300,000,000? And the vote was won by how much? Maybe it is you that should do the math.
    Your question would only be relevant if those two states had not voted and we were arguing giving them the vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Green Party is doing it though?
    To those with a "us vs them" mentality, everyone who disagrees is a Democrat.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Green Party is doing it though?
    Doesnt matter who does it.

The fact that so many news outlets have tied Clinton to this recount, the damage is done. Hillary could have died last weekend, before the recount talk even started, and she would still be blamed/chastised for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    To those with a "us vs them" mentality, everyone who disagrees is a Democrat libtard SJW.
    Fixed. /10

Look at what he's writing now. He's throwing a minor conniption fit over losing the popular vote and is claiming it's due to illegals voting. So when his popularity drops, clearly it will be everyone but his fault.
    He is not writing a damn thing. People a tweeting it for him.
    He is not having the "fit" other people are having the 'fit" because they think their candidate won when in fact she lost.
    They said lets have a recount in a four states to prove Hillary is a "winner". His camp said why just four, recount them all. Explain to me how he is "throwing is a fit" in this situation?

10+ Year Old Account
    (pat, pat) of course they are.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Not all states have the same rules and voting practices.
    That's why some states have rampant voter fraud and some do not.

(pat, pat) of course they are.
    And then if he says something they agree with suddenly it's "yeah Trump telling it like it is MAGA!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You understand that is a damning indictment of the people who think that way, not Hillary, right?
    Yeah, but its the reality of the situation.

I would be willing to bet Hillary hasn't said a word on the recount and I bet she doesn't give a shit either. The old bag is probably going into seclusion to live out her remainder years in peace. Plus she lost to Donald Trump, that would fuck up any ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    First off, they weren't selling for profit. The only money they were getting was for transport and storage. They made exactly ZERO profit on the transactions. They were trying to buy it for anything other than the transport and storage prices.
    I'm trying to imagine the way the law could've been written in such a fashion that's it's illegal to sell fetuses for profit, but it's legal to sell them in exchange for "transport and storage costs"... but I can't. Maybe you could help me by quoting the relevant case law.

I wonder what moral imperative would create such an exemption? Additionally, how could it be illegal for someone to inquire what the prices are from PP if they never have the intention of selling them?

Your story doesn't add up, but I'm sure you don't care about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    He is not having the "fit" other people are having the 'fit" because they think their candidate won when in fact she lost.
    They said lets have a recount in a four states to prove Hillary is a "winner". His camp said why just four, recount them all. Explain to me how he is "throwing is a fit" in this situation?
    I assure you he is the one writing these tweets, his handlers took away his tweeting privileges before the election. He's engaging in wild conspiracy theories and denouncing a completely legal right for a national candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    He wants all the states she won recounted because Alex Jones says there is 3 million illegals that voted. Even though no evidence supports it.
    Hu, imagine a president that is listening to alex jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

It's worth pointing out that VA already has strict voter ID laws.
    And those laws are what caught the dead people fraud before november 8. The states that don't have those laws allow dead people to actually vote. I think its safe to say more states dont have these types of laws than do.

Those laws actually had nothing to do with the fraudulent registrations being found out, if you read your own article.
    The laws need to be stronger

That's why some states have rampant voter fraud and some do not.
    Please site where voter fraud is happening. The people that perpetrate voter fraud are caught. Like the two that were caught this year trying to vote for Trump a second time. All the research and studies point to in person voter fraud is statistically nonexistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Those laws actually had nothing to do with the fraudulent registrations being found out, if you read your own article.
    People are confusing voter registration fraud, and election fraud for voter fraud. All three are completely different things. Only one effects elections and that would be election fraud.

How much stronger can they get? Do you want a blood sample, retinal scan, and fingerprint on file for anyone who wants to vote?
    No that dead people are removed from the rolls and are ineligible forever regardless if you have their ssn or not. Nothing to do with asking alive people to do anything more.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I'm trying to imagine the way the law could've been written in such a fashion that's it's illegal to sell fetuses for profit, but it's legal to sell them in exchange for "transport and storage costs"... but I can't. Maybe you could help me by quoting the relevant case law.

I wonder what moral imperative would create such an exemption? Additionally, how could it be illegal for someone to inquire what the prices are from PP if they never have the intention of selling them?

Your story doesn't add up, but I'm sure you don't care about that.
    They law specifically states that they aren't to make a profit, and they aren't. They are just getting their costs back.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...g-fetal-tissue
    From the article:

The Uniform Anatomic Gift Act makes it a federal crime to buy or sell fetal tissue, but companies are allowed to collect fees related to the handling and processing of the tissue. Specifically, the National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act, signed in 1993, allows for "reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

But the law doesn't define "reasonable payments" or limit how much can be charged, so violations can be difficult to determine or to prove
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unifor...mical_Gift_Act
    https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/s1 - National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hu, imagine a president that is listening to alex jones.
    Alex Jones has literally had his ear for the entirety of the election process.

They law specifically states that they aren't to make a profit, and they aren't. They are just getting their costs back.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...g-fetal-tissue
    From the article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unifor...mical_Gift_Act
    https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/103/s1 - National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act
    So basically it couldn't be any more vague, and you totally ignore the other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No that dead people are removed from the rolls and are ineligible forever regardless if you have their ssn or not. Nothing to do with asking alive people to do anything more.
    So basically you want a census every year? Do you realize that would be fucking expensive? Also it takes a long time to compile a census.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    So basically it couldn't be any more vague, and you totally ignore the other questions.
    Sorry, I am not going to humor your bullshit question since they weren't arrested for getting prices. They were arrested for tampering with a governmental record, a felony, and on a misdemeanor charge related to purchasing human organs.

Prosecutors in Harris County said one of the leaders of the Center for Medical Progress — an anti-abortion group that made secretly recorded videos purporting to show Planned Parenthood officials trying to illegally profit from the sale of fetal tissue — had been indicted on a charge of tampering with a governmental record, a felony, and on a misdemeanor charge related to purchasing human organs.

That leader, David R. Daleiden, 27, the director of the center, had posed as a biotechnology representative to infiltrate Planned Parenthood affiliates and surreptitiously record his efforts to procure tissue for research. Another center employee, Sandra S. Merritt, 62, was indicted on a felony charge of tampering with a governmental record.

The record-tampering charges accused Mr. Daleiden and Ms. Merritt of making and presenting fake California driver’s licenses, with the intent to defraud, for their April meeting at Planned Parenthood in Houston.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/26/us...-indicted.html

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I assure you he is the one writing these tweets, his handlers took away his tweeting privileges before the election. He's engaging in wild conspiracy theories and denouncing a completely legal right for a national candidate.
    Wait?... What?...
    You just stated "I assure you he is the one writing these tweets". And then stated "his handlers took away his tweeting privileges before the election."

Which is it?