Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Place your bets.
    Right-wingers are responsible for the vast majority of domestic terrorism in the US, according to the FBI and DHS.

Remember that Trump supporter who gunned down two cops a few days before the election over a confederate flag?

Time will tell what this was all about but there is an extremely high chance it was another disgruntled conservative.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Because when u sit there and push mass shooting for 2 hours when you know its a knife attack, then its fake news
    Who pushed that? The only person pushing that is you.

"Federal official told CNN that knife-wielding attacker went on a stabbing rampage at Watts Hall around 10am"

Yet they are still pushing it as a shooting
    Even in knife attacks it still turns into gun debate threads "Thank God it was a knife or there would be a lot more dead people!"

we banning cars and knives now?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Who pushed that? The only person pushing that is you.
    All main stream media pushed it was a mass shooting for over 2 hours when they knew it was a knife attack, im not pushing shit, just stating facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Even in knife attacks it still turns into gun debate threads "Thank God it was a knife or there would be a lot more dead people!"
    It already did, did u see Noxx's post?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The university reported an active shooter...
    Police told them it was a knife attack. They shot the guy dead

10+ Year Old Account
    So we need to ban knives now right?
    Aren't certain types of knives already banned?

Anyway, knives have utility that guns don't. Shoo.

7+ Year Old Account
    The university reported an active shooter...
    It's a knife attack now. The gunshots came from the officer shooting the suspect.

The wounded suffered knife wounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Police told them it was a knife attack. They shot the guy dead
    But there was an active shooter warning on campus because gunshots were heard. This was technically correct. Media clarified as they learned more. What exactly is the problem?

All main stream media pushed it was a mass shooting for over 2 hours when they knew it was a knife attack, im not pushing shit, just stating facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, I tend to skip over posters who's name ends with 2 x's, they tend to not worth the time.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Yup that facts are Ohio state reported active shooter. News reported that. Cops told them it was a knife. News reported that. Stop pushing your lies and bias.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    If the students had guns this wouldn't happen.
    Sure. Arm 10000 late teen/early 20's ppl hell bent on sex, drugs and booze, all gathered together in one small area. What could possibly go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Aren't certain types of knives already banned?

Anyway, knives have utility that guns don't. Shoo.
    TBH i think you're right but criminals don't respect laws. Only hurts laws abiding citizens.

Michael Bloomberg's sock puppets like Shannon Watts really shat the bed on this one. Only firearm involved was the GGwG who ended the depravity.

7+ Year Old Account
    TBH i think you're right but criminals don't respect laws. Only hurts laws abiding citizens.
    Laws are useless because criminals don't follow them. Nice, I didn't peg you for an anarchist.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yup that facts are Ohio state reported active shooter. News reported that. Cops told them it was a knife. News reported that. Stop pushing your lies and bias.
    The facts are the MSM knew it was a knife attack and they reported it as a mass shooting for over 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It feels like there is a shooting every day. Why is this?
    because there litterally is, check my sig.

I know, but the point is that I don't see any sort of journalistic failure here on the part of CNN. They would seem to be reporting the information they have, rather than making up shit as the other person is suggesting.
    People still go to CNN for news? Why would you do that? They have been discredited as being worse than tabloids.

7+ Year Old Account
    The facts are the MSM knew it was a knife attack and they reported it as a mass shooting for over 2 hours.
    Proof please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not true. Increasing the availability of guns and other dangerous weapons allows for criminals who would otherwise not have access to these items to gain access to these items. If it's easier to obtain a weapon legally, it's easier to obtain it illegally. That's why the price of illegal weapons surged by more than an order of magnitude after Australia implemented its harsh gun laws.