Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You can type "define <any word>" in Google and it will come up with a dictionary entry for that word, provided it has one.
    I'm pressing keys but nothing is happening. How do I tell my computer to go over to google?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Okay, next election, everyone other than people named Daerio can vote. That's the same rules for everyone so it's fair.
    (Dammit, beaten.)
    This is why the founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, found that it was better to elect representatives for people like yourself to make coherent, respectable arguments instead of this nonsense.

Man, EC has been working out great ever since.

Okay, next election, everyone other than people named Daerio can vote. That's the same rules for everyone so it's fair.
    (Dammit, beaten.)

Also:

You keep saying this, and I haven't heard anything about this. Got a link?
    Wait, I thought we agreed voter fraud wasn't real? We have been told in these threads it's literally never happened, even once. The time that I voted twice, was the first and last in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Wait, I thought we agreed voter fraud wasn't real? We have been told in these threads it's literally never happened, even once. The time that I voted twice, was the first and last in history.

Yeah, no. What we keep saying, and what people like you keep purposefully misinterpreting, is that voter fraud is extremely rare and has not been shown to have any actual effect on election. Come back with an example of more than a handful of votes in a given election, and then we'll talk.

7+ Year Old Account
    "If you don't read/watch the media you are uninformed, if you do, you are misinformed." Our teacher in economics school kept saying this all through our carreer.

Although Trump and those media channels are not from my country I don't disagree with some sort of accusation on the fact that most of the times the media does not "lie" but they simply release information that can easily be twisted into facts they want the audience to misunderstand in the direction that media wants.
    Also most people tend to not listen to media channels that dont confirm their ideology or thoughts, so it's extremely easy to manipulate.

Yup, that's why I love the guy, he won't be the corporate guy and won't forgive the mainstream media for their bullshit.
    And its about time the media got their nose buried in their own shit.

Yeah, no. What we keep saying, and what people like you keep purposefully misinterpreting, is that voter fraud is extremely rare and has not been shown to have any actual effect on election. Come back with an example of more than a handful of votes in a given election, and then we'll talk.
    How do you know how rare it is? Since it's a crime that has no reasonable method by which to catch the criminal, how would we know?

How can you claim to have data on something you claim never happens?
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-11-28 at 07:33 PM.

How do you know how rare it is? Since it's a crime that has no reasonable method by which to catch the criminal, how would we know?
    The feels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Seems you're doing some funky math as liberals are apt to do to make their point, but if we were seriously going to consider such a system, as I already said, LA for example would include its surrounding population centers. Are you including Santa Monico, Anaheim, San Francisco in your calculation? How about San Diego and San Francisco, since there's basically no political difference there from LA/Hollywood?

So for example, one political platform that appeals to urbanites would snag all of those population centers and only alienate the rural voters that nobody cares about anyway. Avoid the funky math pl0x.
    No funky math, just basic percentages of the electorate. San Francisco isn't a suburb of LA. You are again trotting out the myth that no republicans/conservatives live in suburbs, let alone metro areas, to prop up your failing argument.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why the founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, found that it was better to elect representatives for people like yourself to make coherent, respectable arguments instead of this nonsense.

Man, EC has been working out great ever since.
    The founding fathers never envisioned the emergence of political parties using, among other constitutional statutes, the EC as a pledge of fealty for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No funky math, just basic percentages of the electorate. San Francisco isn't a suburb of LA.
    But they are politically aligned, geographically close, and are both metropolises. So what appeals to one, appeals to the other, and ensures that no politician need pay attention to anyone else once their vote is secured.

How do you know lizard people aren't replacing your family members? Fraud does get detected, so that proves your point to be wrong, and in any case it would have to happen on a very large scale to actually influence elections. The more it happens, the easier it is to detect. It doesn't get caught very often, so attempts of fraud have to be very rare and/or very limited. QED.

15+ Year Old Account
    But they are politically aligned, geographically close, and are both metropolises. So what appeals to one, appeals to the other, and ensures that no politician need pay attention to anyone else once their vote is secured.
    Way to ignore the 400 miles in between them. You aren't understanding that cities, and even moreso their metropolitan areas, have republicans/conservatives living in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

You are wasting your energy mi amigo. Unless you are just having fun like me.
    His mind is closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    FINALLY someone that calls it like it is! Trump is what this country needs! GO TRUMP!
    Find it ironic you saying that as the dude, the dude would not give a shit about trump, or Clinton, he'd follow his own philosophy and not just believe the Bullshit a politician spouts.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Way to ignore the 400 miles in between them. You aren't understanding that cities, and even moreso their metropolitan areas, have republicans/conservatives living in them.
    So what controversial political issue would LA diverge from SF on? I'll wait.

You are wasting your energy mi amigo. Unless you are just having fun like me.
    His mind is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Find it ironic you saying that as the dude, the dude would not give a shit about trump, or Clinton, he'd follow his own philosophy and not just believe the Bullshit a politician spouts.
    The Dude doesn't vote. It's all rigged man...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Remember when Obama criticized Fox for giving support to tin foil conspiracies like invading Texas, a world currency, ect and the right exploded, where are those people now? Oh ya giving the con artist in chief a high five.

So what controversial political issue would LA diverge from SF on? I'll wait.
    Isn't one Prolife?

Oh I know! One is very tolerant on gun control.

I know!! One of them is not a Sanctuary City.

Ooo OO Pick me Pick me!! One has been under Republican control for half a century.
    Did I get any right?