Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think we didn't have news for a while because of the Thanksgiving weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Marshal Sigismund View Post
    31,000 posts in 5 years. You clearly live on this forum. I've clearly offended you.

My bad, my passive-aggressive dude. :lol:
    No but believe what you want.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Everyone forgot Boubouille
    I don't forget, I will never forget

In fairness Blizzard is far more secretive now than they were years past. The devs hardly speak to the community anymore since Ghostcrawler left because Ghostcrawler had this stigma that because he was the only one giving all this information everyone blamed him for everything, so no one wants to step into the role of "he who is blamed for everything". Lets be fair though, the community already appointed Holinka and Watcher to that role. They just now recently started sharing more future information, like how they announced what 7.2 and 7.3 are going to be, probably because they noticed how being so secretive, slow, and masked made them look like pieces of shit when they hype up content last minute and then it bombs horribly(*cough* WoD). I truly hope that Blizzard realizes soon that listening to the community is important because this isn't just their game, this is our game too.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Remember when people on MMO-C used to be positive? Go check out General Discussion. Vinegar and salt only...
    No, I don't remember MMOC being ever positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I think we didn't have news for a while because of the Thanksgiving weekend.
    More that there isn't much to talk about either.

They just dumped a huge amount of info at Blizzcon like 3 weeks ago, and what's coming up is just a minor patch, so all there is to talk about is class changes/balance changing which only comes after Blizzard actually updates the PTR.

I could volunteer to create front page content for MMOC. It depends on the perks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    I could volunteer to create front page content for MMOC. It depends on the perks.
    I don't think volunteering quite works like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Wowhead is such a clusterfuck of feature bloat. People really should start using something else.
    Wowhead database and tools are still the best by far. Everything else, not so much.

The front page currently has 5 posts, and the oldest is from 5 days ago. You didn't do even the slightest scan to verify this hypothesis of yours, did you, OP?

Besides, news comes and goes, and there's always something. This is how it has been, and how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    We post news when there's something to post or when Blizzard developers have something to say.

There hasn't been anything much over the weekend because many people in the U.S. got last Thursday-Sunday off for Thanksgiving holiday.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."