10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Then why am I gonna spend my Christmas and Birthday sitting alone singing along to Disney songs and crying huh!
    Because Izalla is poor and can't afford shipping herself to you

I'm gonna bake myself cake for my birthday. It's going to be delicious and depressing!
    You know what's better than eating a cake alone on your birthday? eating TWO cakes!
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    You know what's better than eating a cake alone on your birthday? eating TWO cakes!
    Fucking casual. Eat 3

I'm gonna bake myself cake for my birthday. It's going to be delicious and depressing!
    Sounds delicious! If you didn't live so far away I would CONSIDER joining you for cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Fucking casual. Eat 3
    Relax you madman, You wouldn't want to give the poor girl a diabeetus, Everybody knows you get diabeetus on your 3.rd cake!
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relax you madman, You wouldn't want to give the poor girl a diabeetus, Everybody knows you get diabeetus on your 3.rd cake!
    Well, since you have it anyway, what's stopping you from eating a 4th cake too?

Well, since you have it anyway, what's stopping you from eating a 4th cake too?
    The fear of turning into him:

10+ Year Old Account
    The fear of turning into him:

[IMG]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/fat-bastard.jpg[IMG]
    But Hanna won't turn into a guy after eating cake. That's not how science works.

But Hanna won't turn into a guy after eating cake. That's not how science works.
    Are you sure? I'm no biology major, but I thought morphing into fat bastard after 4 cakes happened regardless of gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure? I'm no biology major, but I thought morphing into fat bastard after 4 cakes happened regardless of gender.
    Nope. That's only for shitty grass-type pokemon like yourself. Girls only transform into fat people after eating 3 cookies. Seriously, do they teach you nothing in school over in Iceland?

Nope. That's only for shitty grass-type pokemon like yourself. Girls only transform into fat people after eating 3 cookies. Seriously, do they teach you nothing in school over in Iceland?
    They teach us bunch of useless physics related stuff.... Like I can tell you the radii of the nth orbit of an Bohr model for hydrogen, because apparently that's more important to know than when girls become fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    They teach us bunch of useless physics related stuff.... Like I can tell you the radii of the nth orbit of an Bohr model for hydrogen, because apparently that's more important to know than when girls become fat.
    Well, what is the radius of the 2nd orbit of a Bohr model Hydrogen?

Well, what is the radius of the 2nd orbit of a Bohr model Hydrogen?
    (2^2)*a0 or about ~2,12*10^-(10)
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-11-29 at 12:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (2^2)*a0

where a0 is the bohr radius
    Well that sounds boring

Also, instead of (2^2) can't you just have 4?

Well that sounds boring

Also, instead of (2^2) can't you just have 4?
    The formula is n^2 so writing it out as 2^2 is more convenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    The formula is n^2 so writing it out as 2^2 is more convenient.
    Ah, okay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    "You dare say".

Pft. Fixed it for ya also.
    Stop trying to one up me with my wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Izalla is poor and can't afford shipping herself to you
    This is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Lurk in discord voice chat and I bet people will talk to you and sing Happy Birthday!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    This is correct.
    Just like always!

Lurk in discord voice chat and I bet people will talk to you and sing Happy Birthday!
    You want her to not come in?

Just like always!

You want her to not come in?
    hmm you're right, Maaan will probably scare her off :/

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm you're right, Maaan will probably scare her off :/
    And other people too

And other people too
    Nahh, the rest are delight