Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

so blizzard lie about removing 4legs soft cap... again...

nobody from these top m+ farmers receive 5th legendary during last 2 weeks after "removing" softcap...

Deleted
    Blp isnt working at all. I have ~700 m+, each emissary chest, nearly all raidbosses (except a few mythic bosses) and only 3 legs so far.

interesting how long it takes now to admit obvious things. top farmers now have 400+ m+ runs since "fix". need to do 2k+ again so the blizzard throw another lie?

And here I am with about 130m+ and have only got the shitty sephuz's secret ring...

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    nobody from these top m+ farmers receive 5th legendary during last 2 weeks after "removing" softcap...
    +150 m+ done since so called soft cap was removed. about 5 weeks without legendary. Gotta love this

Almost 400 runs when soft cap was there. Those who had hundreds of runs should've received quaranteed legendary within day or two

There is this rumour around that when they removed the soft-cap they also reseted or removed the Bad Luck Protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    Blp isnt working at all. I have ~700 m+, each emissary chest, nearly all raidbosses (except a few mythic bosses) and only 3 legs so far.
    Please link armory because I don't even remotely belive you have 700 runs done.
    On my alt I got 70 and I got two already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    +150 m+ done since so called soft cap was removed. about 5 weeks without legendary. Gotta love this

Almost 400 runs when soft cap was there. Those who had hundreds of runs should've received quaranteed legendary within day or two
    Guaranteed? Methinks you don't quite grasp how RNG works ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have any proof apart from not winning the lottery?

1. they got 4 fucking legendaries.
    2. it is still RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    2. it is still RNG.
    This.
    Why you even complain about 5th legendary is beyond me.

Deleted
    Since 1st legendary is almost instant, 2nd takes more time, 3rd a lot more... I'm starting to believe that it's cutting the chance by 10 for each legendary you got. Or something like that.

Didn't diablo have some sort of system like this? Give players one legendary to make them think it actually got a decent % drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    This.
    Becuase thoes 4 might have been uselss, effectively blocking you from doing any real content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    2. it is still RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    This.
    People that play 10-16 h a day deserve more than you fucking plebs that put half an hour in.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's called Bad Luck Protection working as intended. Do you think the system considers the fact that people who already have 4 Legendaries as unlucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    People that play 10-16 h a day deserve more than you fucking plebs that put half an hour in.
    The thing that most people don't seem to get is that those people who play 10-16 h a day doing Mythic+, top end raiding and capping every single WQ do get what they deserve. Namely the rewards that come from doing that content. Legendaries are the cherry on top rare and random drop that makes you feel awesome, they are not a guaranteed or deserved reward.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2016-11-29 at 12:04 PM.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Um, weren't the soft cap removed 5 days ago? Or do i not get something? Don't know what that 2 week is.

in this game, Plebs > People. Most people are afk, whining or just "bad". Plebs atleast keep on "working".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    Yet there are people that have 5 legendaries, how do you supposed that happened? removing the softcap doesn't mean its going to start raining legendaries.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    If you buy 100 tickets to a lottery you don't deserve anything any more than the guy who bough one, because it's a fucking lottery.