Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I doubt that and most are probably put there thanks to cross realm anyway.
    Its 6:11am and right now I can go to any world quest and see other players doing it as well.

In all of WOD the only time you seen other players was at world bosses or in ur base at TJ.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    There's just no pleasing people is there?

Also, if you are 7/7 Mythic, then how the fuck are you in any way "unable to keep up"? Keep up with what, 99th percentile on logs?
    keep up with tov dps requirements perhaps. it requires much more than 7/7 did, without any additional gear that can help you out

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its 6:11am and right now I can go to any world quest and see other players doing it as well.

In all of WOD the only time you seen other players was at world bosses or in ur base at TJ.
    It's 12:20 and I didn't see a single player while doing my WQs just a few min ago. 2 other players in my order hall.
    Maybe the US servers are doing better?

My server is supposed to be one of the larger EU servers though.

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    No, for most of the playerbase it wasn't.
    How did you find that out?

Deleted
    Mythic+ should have a loot lockout similar to what raids have. While you then still "have to" do some of them you won't feel forced to boost through them endlessly.
    The current legendary system sucks. It might have been fun for the guys who got 4 in 2 days back when the bad luck protection was actually a good luck booster, but outside of that it's more of a frustration than anything else. Plus they feel bland since there's tons of them and they just randomly drop with no legend attached to them.

Deleted
    100% agreed with you!

Mainly raiding 2 days a week , we got 2 player in our guild , theyr doing alot of mythic+ , they didnt even see emerald nightmare hc yet.
    They have a higher ilvl and more legendarys. Thats like : WTF.

Blizz should increase the legendary droprates in raids , especially in mythic difficutly.

Legendarys are soooooooo mandatory ( for rogues 3 BiS legendarys are about an 35k dps increase each , means 70k more dps for 2 legendarys ) , it cat be you have to do mythic+ 8 hours a day for months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WOD was great. What was your argument again?
    That is your opinion. I agree with most that WoD lacked a lot of things. Things I find important in an MMO like WoW. I don't have enough time to have progressed really far into the game, but when I do have the time I try to do as much as I can except PvP.

I like to go a bit into the lore, experience the difference between classes, progressing in solo content, challenging group content (max. 5 player groups) and challenging big group content. I don't really like LFR and 5 player dungeons that are too easy as there is no fun aspect to stuff being too easy. These are only fun for me as long as I get a chance on amazing upgrades.

For me Legion is way better because it actually feels the world has some meaning instead of just being a means to level. They did a pretty good attempt in WoD to get that done with each zone containing an endgame subzone, but the garrison did the opposite in my opinion.

Back on topic:
    Farming for raids is something that has been diminishing since the time of fire and nature resistance gear for MC and AQ. Also some heavy quest chains to get attuned to the raid. I find that the AP grind is not even close to how important these farms used to be. Besides, in my eyes this farm only replaces the effort you sometimes had to put in just to get a good weapon, which usually was the most important part of your gear. I'd rather have this system where you can decide the amount you farm then hoping the RNG works in your favour on that one boss you can only do once a week for your best weapon.

But hey, this is just my opinion.

I think that there must be some restriction on a number of Mythic+ dungeons you can run in a week. Raids are restricted, why are dungeons infinite? Although it would create a problem of shortage of tanks and healers -_-

I want to have millions of dollars but I do not like being forced to work for it

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Topics like this are why we ended up with an expansion like WoD where there was nothing to do outside of raiding.
    Not really. The problem wasn't that there was too much to do before. The system in Cata/MoP was perfectly fine.

It isn't that there are alternative ways to gear it's that there effectively is no cap on how much you can be doing. The M+ system effectively makes it so that if you aren't farming them 24/7 then you're not optimal. Before there were ways raiders could be optimal that involved logging on for 1-4 hours a day every day outside of raiding and that was fine. Do your daily heroic every day. Easy.

I enjoy doing both Mythic+ and Raiding. Breaks up the monotony of raiding and gives me something else to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by blikje82 View Post
    That is your opinion .... But hey, this is just my opinion.
    That was great, thank you

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a mythic raider, did one single m+ to check it out. You're just as forced as you want to be.

WoW was never about this mindless grinding befor and I don't see the point of it now.
    LOL
    /10 char

Deleted
    Its funny you say that when everything in this game revolves around raiding and is just there to cater to pseudo hardcore raiders. God forbid raiders do actually have to sometimes get down their divine cloud and partake with the plebs right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    The grind to 35 traits, and all you get out of it is a 5% damage increase. I wouldnt rush it to much. And if you want to be in a mythic raiding guild thats what expected of you tbh, you chose this yourself. Want to be more relaxed and not having to be ahead of everything all the time? Stop raiding mythic........ and find something more casual.

I'm not bashing you for not being happy about mythic + or even the AP grind. But when you mention in your first three sentences that your a mythic raider and then you go ahead and complain about the fact that you have to stay on top of your shit all the time, well... You done fucked up son.
    It's not even expected in most mythic raiding guilds. In top mythic raiding guilds, sure.. But there are plenty of guilds who are fine with a slightly more casual approach...
    All of these threads are just about how FORCED people are to do things. No, you're not forced to do shit. It's your own decision to be in a guild that enforces these kinds of things. Sure you might want to stay in that guild, but again, that's your choice to remain in that kind of enviroment..

Deleted
    i want to play 2 h / week clearing EN and be competitive

gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    100% agreed with you!

Mainly raiding 2 days a week , we got 2 player in our guild , theyr doing alot of mythic+ , they didnt even see emerald nightmare hc yet.
    They have a higher ilvl and more legendarys. Thats like : WTF.

Blizz should increase the legendary droprates in raids , especially in mythic difficutly.

Legendarys are soooooooo mandatory ( for rogues 3 BiS legendarys are about an 35k dps increase each , means 70k more dps for 2 legendarys ) , it cat be you have to do mythic+ 8 hours a day for months.
    that's how it shuld be

if it was the other way that would be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    It's not even expected in most mythic raiding guilds. In top mythic raiding guilds, sure.. But there are plenty of guilds who are fine with a slightly more casual approach...
    All of these threads are just about how FORCED people are to do things. No, you're not forced to do shit. It's your own decision to be in a guild that enforces these kinds of things. Sure you might want to stay in that guild, but again, that's your choice to remain in that kind of enviroment..
    It's partly a mindset issue sure enough.

But it's also a real issue in the way that in earlier expansions it wasn't hard to have a job and kids and still have time to cap VP for the week, or whatever it was that needed doing weekly. For me for example it's now pretty impossible to keep up with some of the people in my guild who have time to play during days when I mostly have time during the evenings and not even all of those, and also because I dislike the odea of a second job in wow where I have to grind things I don't enjoy.

It's not a huge problem for me personally as our guild isn't so hardcore but earlier in the expansion it did feel quite stressful to try to keep up and I can see why some still feel that. It used to be fine to just log for raids and carry your own weight, now if you're not grinding AP doing mythic+ for gear and herbing or otherwise finding the gold for the high consumable costs you start feeling like you're dragging the raid down with you, which is not a happy feeling :P

What a silly funing comment.
    My "play style" has always been high end raiding. Not world first or even server first but still clearing the hardes content and an ok pace.
    Anything else is just not fun.

The only other option is not playing at all.

WoW was never about this mindless grinding befor and I don't see the point of it now.
    Then you didn't play before wow was always a grind even more so in the past. In vanilla and bc you had raid attunements, 3 pieces of gear dropped for 40 man raids, legendaries were either complete rng or rng of the pieces one needed to collect to make them, we had legendary cloaks and rings that were rng drops from raids( and that was mop and wod).
    We had valor or badges to collect for gear.
    Rep for factions took months many more than then they do now with some having literally a daily to do or grind mobs for low amounts of rep.
    What game were you playing?
    If this is such a grind fest.

- - - Updated - - -

It's 12:20 and I didn't see a single player while doing my WQs just a few min ago. 2 other players in my order hall.
    Maybe the US servers are doing better?

My server is supposed to be one of the larger EU servers though.
    You talk for all so it must be true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I consider myself a revolutionary that will help push this game forward instead of it being shackled in place by archaic systems and development that lacks any vision.
    Sure call it whatever you like but calling for a MMO to be a single player game is moronic

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any petty with you.

I have to do BG's, Raids and Mythics to achieve things that aren't part of it.. Then again, I don't mind, and do it happily.

The thing is, you are meant to do other content too, before you can get in to the main.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..