Mythic Guarm Arms PoV

Hey guys! Since my +15 BRH video got a good amount of love on here and there doesn't seem to be much warrior PoV stuff, I decided I'd post our Mythic Guarm kill from Arms Warrior PoV: US 28th, World 109th.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited by Revvo; 2016-11-29 at 04:17 AM.

Deleted
    Arms seems fun when you have BiS legendaries.

Spec is fine /s

Arms is ok without gloves/ring too. I'm playing as Arms now, rerolled just about a week ago and I have tons of fun playing! (Been raiding as ranged this expansion and having played melee for 9 years I truly missed it!)
    But obviously who wouldnt want to have those legendaries am I rite.

Deleted
    Hey bud

Thanks for posting!

I was actually curious when you use your cds, because it is not apparent from wowlogs.
    I see that you use avatar on cd, and then just save it for execute phase I guess?

It must be wonderful have that much rage... I am rage starved through the entire fight without legendaries, and only dish out 430k

Quote Originally Posted by Baskebaske View Post
    Hey bud

Thanks for posting!

I was actually curious when you use your cds, because it is not apparent from wowlogs.
    I see that you use avatar on cd, and then just save it for execute phase I guess?

It must be wonderful have that much rage... I am rage starved through the entire fight without legendaries, and only dish out 430k
    Yeah generally I hold off my my avatar for execute if it's reasonable close. Otherwise I just avatar pmuch on cd, making sure I'll always get a battle cry during the duration.

Does anyone know the DPS difference between an arms spec with and without the BIS legionaries?

My assumption is its quite a lot.

Deleted
    Is there really any point in tracking CS debuff uptime? I have been going with shattered defense only and seemed to work out fine until now. Asking since you do not even seem to track rage visibly (guess that's is due to legendaries), but keep the CS debuff.

As a Marksmanship main, I'd rather neck myself than play Arms. It's like the next level of RNG retardation.

Hoping Fury gets some love in 7.1.5, even though it's already a great spec for M+/AoE

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    Is there really any point in tracking CS debuff uptime? I have been going with shattered defense only and seemed to work out fine until now. Asking since you do not even seem to track rage visibly (guess that's is due to legendaries), but keep the CS debuff.
    I suppose there isn't really a point, just nice to see it. I've had the weakauras since like MoP. And I do track my rage, both visually and numerically in the center of my screen.

Deleted
    Hey,

Thanks for posting this Warrior Pov, nice one.
    A question about your UI : is this a Weak Aura at the bottom right of your screen ? If yes, any chance you would share it with us ?
    That's not the first time I see this kind of WA, very clean and tidy, would appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It's like the next level of RNG retardation.
    That's been the main source of criticism for the spec for the entirety of legion up until now. The legendary problem is double-barrelled in that not only are they a substantial DPS increase compared with the majority of other spec-specific legendaries but are mandatory to reach any level of consistency from pull to pull and making the spec feel wholesome and streamline out downtime.

I have Legendary gloves and still thinking Arms is boring,

Quote Originally Posted by Elkyash View Post
    Hey,

Thanks for posting this Warrior Pov, nice one.
    A question about your UI : is this a Weak Aura at the bottom right of your screen ? If yes, any chance you would share it with us ?
    That's not the first time I see this kind of WA, very clean and tidy, would appreciate it
    It's actually an addon called TrufiGCD!

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/trufigcd

Even when you post something positive, someone always has to drum up negativity from somewhere.

Thanks for the share, Revvo! I'm at work right now, so I'll have to give it a watch later.

Stream more arena

Deleted
    Oh ok, nice, thanks Revvo

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I suppose there isn't really a point, just nice to see it. I've had the weakauras since like MoP. And I do track my rage, both visually and numerically in the center of my screen.
    You should be tracking it. An example of when you need to know the up time would be to use Warbreaker on the last global before the CS debuff falls off, if you cannot get a proc.

Another example would be if you are saving BC for a few % for execute phase, CS has only 4 seconds left, and you have a CS proc. It would be wise to refresh CS before using BC so you don't have to use a global to CS, during BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Does anyone know the DPS difference between an arms spec with and without the BIS legionaries?

My assumption is its quite a lot.
    When I sim a mastery/ haste 865 ring vs the execute ring the DPS difference is like 40-50k.

Quote Originally Posted by spnlol View Post
    Stream more arena
    ^ If you have any Arena videos, put them together and release them on here Revvo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    ^ If you have any Arena videos, put them together and release them on here Revvo.
    I'll see what I can do ^^