Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Becuase thoes 4 might have been uselss, effectively blocking you from doing any real content.
    It hardly blocks anyone from doing anything. Only thing they are "blocked" from is topping the charts on warcraft logs with BiS legendaries. All Mythic got cleared rather fast, and that was with this "block".

So please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    People that play 10-16 h a day deserve more than you fucking plebs that put half an hour in.
    If people put in 10-16 hours, I don't feel sorry for them at all.

I put in about 3-5 hours/day, doing what ever I feel like doing. Got one legendary so far, and I got that the first week of Legion, when the damn bug was live that handed out Legendaries to everyone who had one, except me it seems. Been clearing a bunch of M+, raids (all difficulties), arena, BGs, WQs you name it. Still only got one, want to know why? Because it is R N fucking G. You can pour in 1000 hours and still not get one, simply because it is all about luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I would love to have a legendary , anyone would do

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    +150 m+ done since so called soft cap was removed. about 5 weeks without legendary. Gotta love this

Almost 400 runs when soft cap was there. Those who had hundreds of runs should've received quaranteed legendary within day or two
    lolno. Legendaries aren't that common and there was no mention that you'd get your 'accumulated' BLP back (whch is likely impossible)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Umm what? You can't wear more than two.
    Yes.. and..?

I know of someone with 7 legends, while "softcap" was in play.

What if blp didn't work like we think it should? What if it was increased more by each different type of content done each day rather than one particular type over and over?

That would seem the most casual friendly approach, while simultaneously tricking the most grind oriented that doing 400+ M+ a week is benefitting them...

Just think about it, all this squabbling could have been solved if they put a token system in in the first place. no one would be screwed by getting the "wrong" first 4. The pressure wouldn't be this high for answers and people wouldn't feel like they got screwed by the system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Screen shots or it didn't happen!

Deleted
    I haven't gotten a 3rd legendairy on my main, so the title must be true!

/s

When they first removed the soft cap, BLP for people at 4 legendaries would still have been at 0, and only started climbing at that point. It's completely unsurprising that the wave of people getting their 5th legendary hasn't happened yet.

It's been shown that there is diminishing returns on bad luck protection. So even if they "remove" the soft cap, the DR after 4th legendary is so large it wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    If you're one of the people that have done 300-400 mythic+ since the soft cap was removed, not having your best legendaries means you're not raiding. Simple as that.

Also, if you had to compete against a rogue with better legendaries, you would not stand a chance, no matter what skill level you're on. As long as you're both about as good of course.
    Any reasonable and competent raid leader would take the rogue that preformed better and as I said, it would not be you.
    If your guild is pulling that bullshit and it's not going for world firsts, your guild is absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    It hardly blocks anyone from doing anything. Only thing they are "blocked" from is topping the charts on warcraft logs with BiS legendaries. All Mythic got cleared rather fast, and that was with this "block".

So please.

- - - Updated - - -

If people put in 10-16 hours, I don't feel sorry for them at all.

I put in about 3-5 hours/day, doing what ever I feel like doing. Got one legendary so far, and I got that the first week of Legion, when the damn bug was live that handed out Legendaries to everyone who had one, except me it seems. Been clearing a bunch of M+, raids (all difficulties), arena, BGs, WQs you name it. Still only got one, want to know why? Because it is R N fucking G. You can pour in 1000 hours and still not get one, simply because it is all about luck.
    You do know that bad luck protection exist? The only reason you've only gotten one is because you simply have not done enough contents. Getting first two legendary is easy.

Also it would actually be nearly impossible to clear mythic TOV if everybody have the ring and neck.
    Last edited by iky43210; 2016-11-29 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    If your guild is pulling that bullshit and it's not going for world firsts, your guild is absolute garbage.
    Has nothing to do with how competitive the guild is. Guild has spot for 1 rogue, both rogues are equally skilled, one has sephuz and prydaz, the other has 2x BiS legendaries. Second rogue is going to do a shitton more dps, why bring the first rogue for the spot? You'd be dumb to, no matter your progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Has nothing to do with how competitive the guild is. Guild has spot for 1 rogue, both rogues are equally skilled, one has sephuz and prydaz, the other has 2x BiS legendaries. Second rogue is going to do a shitton more dps, why bring the first rogue for the spot? You'd be dumb to, no matter your progress.
    Yeah, too bad there are only 3 guild in whole WoW at this moment, better get your BiS legendary or be benched forever! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It has very much to do with how competitive the guild is, Top 100 guilds, yeah this stuff will happen, Guilds where the only binding between players is progress, even if they are not a "top guilds", stuf like this will probably happen. But for example in 7/7M (or lower) guilds that run a thight roster of friends that have been playing with eachother for years (sometimes 10+ years), where friendship is more important then progress (even if the progress is good) this hardly is a issue. Those guilds won't bench a long term friend just because he does not have 2x Bis, they will just work around it

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    That's why it's called a softcap. You can get more if you are lucky, but your chance goes down dramatically once you hit it...

Seriously, learn to understand simple terms.

Almost 200+ dungeons, Emissary Cache every day. Cleared Normal/HC EN and ToV every week and i got 2 legendarys, one from a MoS+3 and another from Emissary Cache. But i dont really understand this system, what if u have like 4 legs, lets say Prydaz/Sephuz and 2 other mediocre legendary, how are u supposed to get your BiS legendary? Do you still have a chance of getting the 5th or is it almost impossible to get the 5th one with this new system?
    Last edited by Rumex; 2016-11-29 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why? Why would you take someone that does way less damage?
    I don't know how your guild does it but we make sure we have a few extra raiders in case some one can't come for whatever reason.

The ones that preform better, will of course get to come more often. Why would they not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    There is this rumour around that when they removed the soft-cap they also reseted or removed the Bad Luck Protection.
    Def didn't remove the BLP, only option is that they reset it. They said that the way the softcap worked was by not giving BLP after 4 legendaries.