1 thinking of blizzard developing and release a new game outside battle.net is pretty stupid

2 Legacy isn't a necessary product since Wow is Legion atm no wod no MOP no Cata no wotlk no tbc no vanilla

It's a niche product that isn't even the same thing in the mind of you pro legacy nost (that was the reason I suggest you to make a Legacy Poll thread to throw your suggestion and see in the little scenario of mmo c what are the expectation of you guys)

3 Blizzard has more data than any assumption we can make, and since I don't see any legacy server around this can only be an harsh cold proof of no interest in the marketing assets of Activision blizzard
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-11-29 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    1 thinking of blizzard developing and release a new game outside battle.net is pretty stupid

2 Legacy isn't a necessary product since Wow is Legion atm no wod no MOP no Cata no wotlk no tbc no vanilla

It's a niche product that isn't even the same thing in the mind of you pro legacy nost (that was the reason I suggest you to make a Legacy Poll thread to throw your suggestion and see in the little scenario of mmo c what are the expectation of you guys)
    1. Great! But no-one is saying that they should.

2. WoW is not a necessary product. Neither is Overwatch. Or Starcraft.

It's a niche product with a potential audience of hundreds of thousands. WoW is not the same thing in the mind of every player. Should Blizzard just shut it down?

1.. Ok
    2...ok games are no product for a game company ok... Ok

Potential of hundreds of hundreds or even hundred of nothing

Wow is what they see in they mind or project because it is their product not your not mine, they decide you don't.

They see Legion and Argus not the old nostalgia vanilla.

Deal with it

1.. Ok

Wow is what they see in they mind or project because it is their product not your not mine, they decide you don't.

Deal with it
    Deal with what m8? Legacy exists for those who want to play it, good, stable, very high populated servers. Blizzards is the one who has to deal with that, not the players.

As history as taught us many times, when there is demand, there is a way do satisfy that demand, one way or the other. Blizzards made a legit, consicious choice of now satisfying that demand, ok, there's more than just blizzard in this world.

1.. Ok

Deal with it
    I don't even know what you're trying to say.

According to you legacy should not be made because many different people have many different expectations. The same applies to the current version should Blizzard shut WoW down because someone likes LFR whilst someone else thinks it should have never been introduced? Or because some like flying whilst others don't? Or what about pet battles, some people like them and others think they are a massive waste of time.

If the many different opinions and expectations of the current version of WoW do not hinder its success then why would they be a barrier to legacy's?

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    Deal with what m8? Legacy exists for those who want to play it, good, stable, very high populated servers. Blizzards is the one who has to deal with that, not the players.
    Good? Where
    Stable? Where
    Very High Pop? Data ty because 20k overall player is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I don't even know what you're trying to say.

According to you legacy should not be made because many different people have many different expectations. The same applies to the current version should Blizzard shut WoW down because someone likes LFR whilst someone else thinks it should have never been introduced? Or because some like flying whilst others don't? Or what about pet battles, some people like them and others think they are a massive waste of time.

If the many different opinions and expectations of the current version of WoW do not hinder its success then why would they be a barrier to legacy's?
    It can applies to Legion but this is the current game you can play it or get the fuck out and go back to your private server.

You still don't seem to understand that this is a Blizzard game and they decide how to manage it. They wont you to play Legion now? Play it or not play it.

You want to play vanilla? They don't give a fuck about, they throw to you Legion play it or not.

Pretty simple

Good? Where
    Stable? Where
    Very High Pop? Data ty because 20k overall player is nothing
    You are both ignorant and lazy. Once you solve the lazyness you'll be able to get rid of your ignorance.

^

Also " WE WANT THE OLD VANILLA HURR DURR"

Never done AQ or NAXX

Just BWL until BroodLord

kk
    Hey, I've never done those and wanting to is the best argument I can think of for wanting Vanilla. I started in late Vanilla in a guild that did not have enough people for 40-man raids so I never got to experience those challenges as current content.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    You are both ignorant and lazy. Once you solve the lazyness you'll be able to get rid of your ignorance.
    I'm glad you give us the same data we expected : nothing

BB

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Hey, I've never done those and wanting to is the best argument I can think of for wanting Vanilla. I started in late Vanilla in a guild that did not have enough people for 40-man raids so I never got to experience those challenges as current content.
    Glad you asked, sorry for you because you lose a pretty funny and iconic moment of WoW history (not really health thou because try to get 40 people to do MC or Bwl was pretty willpower consuming xD)

But if you wanna a sip of what was like to be a RL back that days, do the withered scenario in Berserk mode, people going around diying pretty same

It can applies to Legion but this is the current game you can play it or get the fuck out and go back to your private server.

You still don't seem to understand that this is a Blizzard game and they decide how to manage it. They wont you to play Legion now? Play it or not play it.

You want to play vanilla? They don't give a fuck about, they throw to you Legion play it or not.

Pretty simple
    What? It would appear that you are in engaged in a totally one sided conversation. I know it is probably a lot easier to address points you've made up yourself rather than what I have written but that takes it to a whole new level.

But I guess that your post is an admission that you are unable to explain why players having different expectations about legacy would be detrimental to its success.

Glad you asked, sorry for you because you lose a pretty funny and iconic moment of WoW history (not really health thou because try to get 40 people to do MC or Bwl was pretty willpower consuming xD)

But if you wanna a sip of what was like to be a RL back that days, do the withered scenario in Berserk mode, people going around diying pretty same
    I used to raid back then, but we were confined to 20-mans.

Deleted
    Oh great, the moron is back

I had fun in vanilla and never even made it to endgame

I'm glad you give us the same data we expected : nothing

BB
    I'm not going to break the forum rulles just because you're too lazy to do a google search.

Speaking of whether they should or shouldn't do classic servers or whatever.

They won't do classic servers until they stand on solid ground with Legion. Guaranteed (and makes total sense).

And they don't know yet if they stand on solid ground with Legion. The inspiration boost from Blizzcon is ending, people are starting to lose interest.

They really have to issue 7.1.5 soon (December for sure).

I suspect the ground will continue to be relatively shaky for quite some time, so I guess we won't see *any* news regarding classic servers at all in the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The inspiration boost from Blizzcon is ending, people are starting to lose interest.
    They really have to issue 7.1.5 soon (December for sure).
    I can't see it being raiders that quit they are all addicted to getting that one special Legendary, myself included. What will 7.1.5 bring for casuals? (I'm too lazy to look)

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    I can't see it being raiders that quit they are all addicted to getting that one special Legendary, myself included. What will 7.1.5 bring for casuals? (I'm too lazy to look)
    Brawler's guild, MoP timewalking, micro-holidays, battle.net balance for gold. Plus advances to professions, new legendaries, etc. It looks pretty good.

Deleted
    I think legacy should be done on current patch but the servers would be capped to lvl 60 and downscale mobs from current lvl 80 naxx to 60 and place it in plaguelands.
    You should be able to access your Legion account mounts, transmogs, heirlooms and pets.

They could sustain it by adding the Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Atiesh drop pieces into ingame shop. I think then everyone would be happy you gets slightly remade 60 content with all vanilla bugs fixed, and it would be self sufficient aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrah View Post
    I think legacy should be done on current patch but the servers would be capped to lvl 60 and downscale mobs from current lvl 80 naxx to 60 and place it in plaguelands.
    You should be able to access your Legion account mounts, transmogs, heirlooms and pets.

They could sustain it by adding the Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Atiesh drop pieces into ingame shop. I think then everyone would be happy you gets slightly remade 60 content with all vanilla bugs fixed, and it would be self sufficient aswell.
    Ugh, no. That is not a legacy server then.