Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Still, it's must be slightly humbling for you what Watcher came out and said today?
    yeah its good to know that since there was a system its now been fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst is reading something like that and only confirming that blizzard got the wrong message from this legendary fiasco. RNG IS FINE GUYS JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET BAD LUCK PROTECTION. Oh yea rng is great its so loved they literally have to put in a system to circumvent it.

Rng just isn't all that fun at the end of the day.

They wanted to go back to hell ya moments from tbc and vanilla of getting a iconic weapon or trinket from a hard boss or quest.

They tried to get that same feeling with rng and it just ends up being frustrating.

This is all I have to say about the recent blue post about legendaries...

http://imgur.com/WV408PU

Deleted
    The funny thing is that when they say they had fixed it, they probably mean that they raised the number to 5 for the next month and half.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The worst is reading something like that and only confirming that blizzard got the wrong message from this legendary fiasco. RNG IS FINE GUYS JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET BAD LUCK PROTECTION. Oh yea rng is great its so loved they literally have to put in a system to circumvent it.
    Well, it will take them some time to let the realization that this whole legendary system is one huge fail to sink in. Atm, they are slowly leaving the denial phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Rng just isn't all that fun at the end of the day.

They wanted to go back to hell ya moments from tbc and vanilla of getting a iconic weapon or trinket from a hard boss or quest.

They tried to get that same feeling with rng and it just ends up being frustrating.
    Yeah. Funny thing tho it was frustrating back then so I really don't know where they've got the idea that rng is cool...

Deleted
    People saying that the good legendaries should be nerfed/changed have no clue. The problem isn't because there are awesome legendaries and crap legendaries, the problem is that you can't target the awesome legendaries and every time you get a crappy legendary you know for sure you will have to do the double amount of stuff to get the next one. Ad infinitum.

The RNG system is retarded beyond belief. They should just keep it around the 150 Mythic+ per legendary and call it a day. If there are people who can and have the will to farm them all, who the frack cares ? Atleast they would have plenty to do before getting all the legendaries for specs/offspecs, and people would know they are progressing instead of living on the dark. This whole diminish return on bad luck protection after getting your 1, to your 2, etc... is bullshit and leads to people thinking that they are stuck with what they got, because that's what happens, and lifting the softcap, even if it slightly alleviates it, doesn't mean the system will work any differently.

If they truly wanted to make them special, every single one of them should had been to be acquired through a chain of quests, but obviously blizzard was too lazy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The chance of getting a trinket is many times that of getting a legendary.
    Also, trinkets are rather crap in this expantion so it's not really comparable.

There is no way for Blizzard to save this expantion. They can't remove the items and there is no way to make it fair.

The people without a good legendary combo might just as well unsub.
    Oh cry me a damn river won't you. Go unsubscribe then, laters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Well, it will take them some time to let the realization that this whole legendary system is one huge fail to sink in. Atm, they are slowly leaving the denial phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Funny thing tho it was frustrating back then so I really don't know where they've got the idea that rng is cool...
    I can almost guarantee you that whatever conclusion they come to it will of cousre be the exact wrong one. I imagine itll be OH WE JUST MADE THEM TOO STRONG AND STUFF SO GUT THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Oh cry me a damn river won't you. Go unsubscribe then, laters.
    There is a good chance I will, yes.

I played this game for 13 years and had a blast all the way. It's sad that they manage to mess the game up so with just this one change.
    I'd rather they changed the system but if thats not happening I don't see the point anymore.

Deleted
    can you get them from 2v2 rated?

Just got my first legendary of the expansion from the wardens world quest cache. Funny how it happened on my brand new shadow priest as opposed to rogue I've played all expansion. I'll take it as my rogue has been benched indefinitely. Thanks blizz and rng.

I remember how much I farmed on my main legendaries, and I got 2x worst ones. Now i made alt shaman have 2 days and 7 hours play, and got bis legenday chest for enhancement. If I get a ring, time to reroll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    I remember how much I farmed on my main legendaries, and they are worst ones. Now i made alt shaman have 2 days and 7 hours play, and got bis legenday chest for enhancement.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    Chest isn't BiS, Ring is?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Chest isn't BiS, Ring is?
    Chest is sick when there are 3 targets

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    well i had my ring last night. the first legendary, was so exited, and its a BiS single target dps ring
    on my demon hunter

Deleted
    Got the Rogue Sub Boots today (huge dps boost and opens the way to play sub for raiding) and I'm still thinking, the legendary system is the one big failure of legion.

Hey guys. My main is a destro lock and I have 2 bis legendaries so far and I decided to start farming one for my demo offspec and I was wondering If anyone can confirm that changing your loot spec also affect the legendary you get because I usually raid and do mythics as destro but I really want a demo legendary. I need a confirmation that this works after the release of 7.1 a month ago, because many many things became bugged after that patch / I know it was working before that/. Thanks in advance !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbeam View Post
    Hey guys. My main is a destro lock and I have 2 bis legendaries so far and I decided to start farming one for my demo offspec and I was wondering If anyone can confirm that changing your loot spec also affect the legendary you get because I usually raid and do mythics as destro but I really want a demo legendary. I need a confirmation that this works after the release of 7.1 a month ago, because many many things became bugged after that patch / I know it was working before that/. Thanks in advance !
    Can confirm you get a legendary based on your loot specialization

Deleted
    got bad legandos - figured best way to fix this is to level an alt - got good legando but still in bad spot cause of artifact research

feelslegionman