Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Mage] I finally got a legendary......

And the legendary is.... drumroll ..............

Shard of the Exodar. Dear GOD I dodged a bullet there. I'd still have liked a frost or arcane legendary, but this will do nicely. I wonder too, what would a raid look like where all the dps had shards? Could you really get some mass chaining of time warps / heroes / etc?

Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    I wonder too, what would a raid look like where all the dps had shards? Could you really get some mass chaining of time warps / heroes / etc?
    No, because only yours TW wont give you Sated / Exhaustion / Temporal Displacement

Deleted
    gg. best legendary since you can use it in every spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations! I got a Sephuz the other day. Had Norgannon's Foresight already.
    My magic will tear you apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Congratulations! I got a Sephuz the other day. Had Norgannon's Foresight already.
    Have you considered suicide yet Shangalar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Have you considered suicide yet Shangalar?
    Hah no the Norgannon's Foresight ain't half bad. Good stats and the cast while moving proc sometimes makes me happy in M+.

And the Sephuz drop has one good side - I got it over with and can't get it ever again.

Hah no the Norgannon's Foresight ain't half bad. Good stats and the cast while moving proc sometimes makes me happy in M+.

And the Sephuz drop has one good side - I got it over with and can't get it ever again.

It's got terrible stats if you play fire and the proc is annoying as fuck! I had to resort to using a cancelaura macro to get rid of it.

It's well known that the boots are pretty much the worst legendary in the game for fire mages even when you compare it against all other classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I play Arcane so not upset with having them. Plus got them when my item level was 840 (my first kill on Nythendra Normal) so it was a fantastic boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    It's got terrible stats if you play fire and the proc is annoying as fuck! I had to resort to using a cancelaura macro to get rid of it.

It's well known that the boots are pretty much the worst legendary in the game for fire mages even when you compare it against all other classes.
    How is the proc annoying enough to have to /cancelaura it? Surely you can just ignore it and maybe every once in a while youll get lucky and a boss knockback wont interrupt your cast.

Deleted
    gg just got sephuz. Now got chest, scorch belt and sephuz _TT_

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    How is the proc annoying enough to have to /cancelaura it? Surely you can just ignore it and maybe every once in a while youll get lucky and a boss knockback wont interrupt your cast.
    If it procs and you cast Pyroblast, you get a hard-cast.

You guys should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDe7bz3RnPw on the upcoming changes to some of these awful legendaries. Some hope at least..

In defense of Norgannon's Foresight, it is being made much less clunky in 7.1.5, IIRC.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    In defense of Norgannon's Foresight, it is being made much less clunky in 7.1.5, IIRC.
    I don't remember seeing them make any changes to it at all?

Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    I don't remember seeing them make any changes to it at all?
    Effect changed to: Standing still for 5 sec grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 sec. *Has been reported but not in notes*

congrats! it's a great item for all the speccs which makes it very valuable I have it with the bracers and it certainly helped on guarm progress

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    Effect changed to: Standing still for 5 sec grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 sec. *Has been reported but not in notes*
    With the removal of icey floes that actually makes it quite strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too. I feel your pain. Do you need a hug? I need a hug!

Deleted
    Meanwhile i got Mystic Kilt of The Runemaster aka BiS for Arcane Mages which i just re-rolled to previous to getting my legendary. The FeelsGoodMan.

I've gotten the bubble necklace now on 4 toons: ww monk, holy pal, feral druid and assassination/outlaw rogue. Hate this damn necklace.