Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Good to know thanks. What's your AK because I still expect AK to also boost artifact drops

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I assume killing a boss triggers a hidden daily quest. Anybody know the id of the quest so I can check it through a script?
    I can at least confirm it's a daily quest behind the scenes as I got the 'do 50 daily quests' achievement just from this. I don't know the ID though.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    No, that's not it. I killed a boss yesterday late afternoon (i.e. well off the reset time), and today I don't get loot. I just checked again - no loot, not able to summon.

I assume killing a boss triggers a hidden daily quest. Anybody know the id of the quest so I can check it through a script?
    Do you have a bunch of the items in your bag or sitting in your mail? They only stack to 5 and people have said vendoring/deleting them when they get 5 lets them summon.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlysaurusrex View Post
    Do you have a bunch of the items in your bag or sitting in your mail? They only stack to 5 and people have said vendoring/deleting them when they get 5 lets them summon.
    I do, but that doesn't seem to be the problem, either. I could summon the demon today just fine. But it's worth a shot deleting them when I can't summon the next time.

Deleted
    this doesnt exist .... 40+ kills :/

This seems to only drop for those who don't actually play vengeance. At least that's how it feels. My mailbox really hates me right now, but I guess blizzard mentioned somewhere they plan on adding bad luck prevention for these. Praise the lord.

Deleted
    I keep deleting the crap that Drops extra right away.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    I have killed the boss it supposedly drops from every single day since day one of the expansion.... And I still have not gotten the artifact appearance, I have received the pet several times tho!

I have also never seen a single other demon hunter with it equipped or say they have it, the only ones I did know with it used the Artifact Appearance glitch when that was working to get it.

Does anyone here actually legitimately have the appearance? Does it even ever drop? Whats the drop chance on it? Ive kinda given up hopes for it.
    Dude I totally feel for you. I just got it recently but I killed it just about every single day since the Order Hall ability became available. Sadly it dropped well beyond the "excitement" window. I got more and more frustrated every day I didn't get it, and when I finally did, I was just like... "bout time".

Hopefully Blizzard realizes they fucked up on the pure RNG skins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    That's what I read between the lines on the soft cap for legendaries tbh.
    They do...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it on my third or forth kill. If i had any AK it would be a 1 or 2 at most. They exist.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Artifacts
    So, when will you guys increase the drop chance of the WW hidden artifact? No drop, running the scenario since launch
    A future patch will add a form of bad luck prevention to this and similar "hidden" Artifact Appearances. (WarcraftDevs)

And that was posted on the 18th.

Running this every single night, never once seen it drop.

Have had it for weeks, keep truckin'!

The best part is those garbage buffs you get don't actually seem to work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaniah View Post
    The best part is those garbage buffs you get don't actually seem to work at all.
    You would be correct. I've been bug reporting it since release and the situation has actually gotten worse. They at least used to activate when you first applied them, now they literally don't at all, anywhere. Granted before they pretty much all dropped their effects anytime you got into combat and usually turned off permanently when you crossed a sub-zone, but currently they literally don't activate at all. You'll have the buff icon, but none of the effects work. Finally being able to swap the order hall perk was more satisfying than actually getting the drop.

Deleted
    2nd kill for me, no AK at all.

I'd much rather get Boneterror then this appearance. Boneterror I believe needs you to be at Honor 50 which is Prestige 1 ? I'm no PvP guy at all, but since I'm so frustrated at not getting this drop here after grinding daily for months, I recently started doing OvP so I can at least work towards getting the Boneterror. Right now I'm Honor 17, just started PvP couple weeks ago, very casually. Just doing some of the PvP WQs and maybe a random BG every day now.

I've still been killing it every day since release, Still no artifact apperance. Its too the point I dont even really care anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to add to the discussion: blizz plans on adding bad luck protection for hidden skins. It took me over 50 attempts to get my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    I've still been killing it every day since release, Still no artifact apperance. Its too the point I dont even really care anymore.
    REALLY doubt you were the proper level and had research done on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I got it on my third or forth kill. If i had any AK it would be a 1 or 2 at most. They exist.
    AK has zero impact on drop chances. It can drop starting at Lv105 with the research.
    Last edited by Doirdyn; 2016-11-29 at 02:48 PM.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Just to add to the discussion: blizz plans on adding bad luck protection for hidden skins. It took me over 50 attempts to get my skin.

REALLY doubt you were the proper level and had research done on day 1.
    It's possible. Just needed level 105 and 5 hours--definitely possible for people stayed up all night to level. I had the research done day 2 (Aug 31) and have been doing it every day since to no avail (88 or 89 attempts).

Deleted
    I tried that didnt get the drop