Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There is 40 days left until many people will be AK capped, I'm wondering if they will add new AK levels in 7.1.5 - and if so, new traits as well ?
    Doubtful, unless these will be largely cosmetic. Properly balancing the traits would require a PTR patch of its own, unless they're happy releasing a bugged mess.

As soon as you can get a new trait-- do so.
    AK will go up and before you know it you'll get at a new level.
    Keep quests that won't be needed for any progress, and let them stack.
    I have a quest that is going up at about 7.5k per AK, and that will only get larger. When I turn that quest it, it'll be worth at least over a million for like half a free level.
    It's gonna be so long before new stuff is release that you'd be stupid to hord "earned" AP.

If you're like me and a quest has a reward that doesn't affect progression-- keep that AP and turn it in for a fuck ton of AP later.

What's 24000% of 10k? ROFL.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostys99 View Post
    So a few weeks ago blizzard announced that there will be a new golden trait, a new 1/1 trait, a new 3/3 trait and all traits that were 3/3 will now be 4/4 traits.
    Another question: where did they say that? At Blizzcon? Every spec is getting a new golden trait? And a 1/1 + 3/3, really? Sounds very nice. Do you have a source where Blizz said that? And when this will come? With Tomb of Sargeras or Argus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    Pretty sure you'll need to have the 20 points trait maxed to be able to unlock the traits coming with 7.2

since we'll all be at lvl 25 AK annnd since 7.2 is coming in what, 6-7 months after Nighthold, we have a LOT of time to do this
    Nighthold is releasing in january, 7.2 is due to be out 2~ months after, the raid in 7.2 wont be open at first, it's like throne of thunder/ isle of quel'danas, there is a region wide event that needs to be finished before the raid actually opens, and I bet said event will be tuned to last a few months.

They are devoted to pushing more outdoor content, not just have everything be about raids this time around. So please stop spreading mis-information.

There is 40 days left until many people will be AK capped, I'm wondering if they will add new AK levels in 7.1.5 - and if so, new traits as well ?
    7.1.5 will change nothing towards AK or new traits. All we know so far is that 7.2 adds new traits (or rather, extends existing 3 pointers to 4), and at that point they may also increase AK - although we've not been told much about that. 7.2 is also like 4-6 month away (best guess, april the earliest).

We'll also figure out early enough what level in your weapon you'll need to learn any new traits, and if they do choose to increase AK, then any previously collected AP items will devalue rather quickly, so hoarding them instead of going for 54 is likely not a worthwhile plan.

Deleted
    Raising offspecs to 35 is far better in my case, and obviously it isnt a bad move for classes whuch might get gimped in 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Nighthold is releasing in january, 7.2 is due to be out 2~ months after, the raid in 7.2 wont be open at first, it's like throne of thunder/ isle of quel'danas, there is a region wide event that needs to be finished before the raid actually opens, and I bet said event will be tuned to last a few months.

They are devoted to pushing more outdoor content, not just have everything be about raids this time around. So please stop spreading mis-information.
    mis-information rofl go home dude it's just an assumption and so is your idea.

So please stop spreading mis-information

10+ Year Old Account
    So if you play only one spec, it is better to spending it on +5% dmg or stack it for 7.2?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not until 7.2. So we have at least 4-5+ months until we see anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure you'll need to have the 20 points trait maxed to be able to unlock the traits coming with 7.2

since we'll all be at lvl 25 AK annnd since 7.2 is coming in what, 6-7 months after Nighthold, we have a LOT of time to do this
    The 20 points in the final trait is still up for debate per Blizzard. But you can expect to need all 35 points for sure. I would expect they will leave it at 35 or it will really screw over any casual, alt, catchup, etc.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Bit afraid to keep filling my full arti now, what if they make a mistake and millions ap disappear ;p

Deleted
    The 20 traits up to 55 are 10% dps increase. So if you do 500k @ 35, it is 550k @55. That is a big difference IMO.

And if you are 35 already, you will be months before 7.2@ 55.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-11-29 at 12:31 PM.

Any time sombody asks "is it worth" well thats a personal decision.

To me however, as an Arms warrior my first 27 traits provide DPS increase. Trait 28-34 do nothing for my DPS but I got them anyway so I could get the 5% damage from the 35th one. So I got 8 traits to get 5% damage. If I got 8 more traits it would be 4% damage. The way I see it is since I thought 8 points for 5% was worth it I also think 8 points for 4% is also worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostys99 View Post
    The other scenario is to save AP after hitting 35 in the event that blizzard does not allow a AP reset and then when all the new traits come out invest in those instead of the addition paragon levels.

Thoughts?
    They said on Slootbag's blizzcon stream that they didn't want people to feel punished for not saving up points, or for spending them on points beyond 35, but that they don't know what their specific plans are yet; only that they'll deal with it so that people don't feel too bad when the time comes around. So if you believe that, it should be safe to keep putting points into that final talent. Not many people in that situation right now, but come nighthold tons of people will be AK capped and rolling in AP, so they're gonna have to deal with it in a way that doesn't piss huge amounts of people off, so personally I'd feel pretty safe doing it. I won't be for a while though, since I'll be hitting 35 for all my other specs before I got beyond that on any of them.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I don't think new traits are coming with 7.1.5

Besides - we don't know if you need to unluck your trait 100%(including beyond 35)in order to proceed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We've been expressly told that Tomb will not release with 7.2 but at a later date. We have also expressly been told that 7.2 will go on the PTR soon after Nighthold becomes available. Stop calling things misinformation because you are not informed.
    Technically speaking, Nighthold is 7.0. content but delayed at the time 7.1.5 - likely - is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We've been expressly told that Tomb will not release with 7.2 but at a later date. We have also expressly been told that 7.2 will go on the PTR soon after Nighthold becomes available. Stop calling things misinformation because you are not informed.
    I know Tomb wont release right away, but they never told us when it'll be release after the patch, it could just as much be 3 months or 3 weeks.

Was it more clear now? I thought it was easy to deduce this from what I said, but whatever.

I know Tomb wont release right away, but they never told us when it'll be release after the patch, it could just as much be 3 months or 3 weeks.

Was it more clear now? I thought it was easy to deduce this from what I said, but whatever.
    They did tell us there will be a lead-up questline to it like there is with Nighthold, so 3 weeks is out already. It's also very unlikely to release only a few months after Nighthold while many are still progressing there, and 7.2 was explicitly stated to be released while most will still be progressing in Nighthold.