Page 76 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I now have the touch of death gloves and the cc ring. Fml. Honestly the last two on the bottom of my wishlist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panttsa View Post
    Today got Drinking Horn Cover legendary. Does it pull over serenity or is it useless legendary?

Thanks
    Maybe. Depends on skill. You have to do what I'm doing, and test the two on a dummy (preferably one where WDP won't hit every other dummy around). It's a stat stick, at the very least, for me, but initial testing has them similar.

How does SEF fare in dungeons? Does it arsepull half of the time if you use it for trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    Maybe. Depends on skill. You have to do what I'm doing, and test the two on a dummy (preferably one where WDP won't hit every other dummy around). It's a stat stick, at the very least, for me, but initial testing has them similar.

How does SEF fare in dungeons? Does it arsepull half of the time if you use it for trash?
    In my experience WDP is good when you outgear the dungeon and the tank makes huge pulls, but in 10+ serenity is much better. Also WDP is better for nightbane runs up until moroes (and depending on your comp/gear it might be needed for some pulls like the firelands portal room, where serenity might not be off cd and you don't really have time to manually tag a lot of mobs for sck), after that switching to serenity is much better.

And I haven't seen SEF ninja pulling but it usually breaks CC, pretty much unusable for moroes if you want to CC one of the guests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigo View Post
    In my experience WDP is good when you outgear the dungeon and the tank makes huge pulls, but in 10+ serenity is much better. Also WDP is better for nightbane runs up until moroes (and depending on your comp/gear it might be needed for some pulls like the firelands portal room, where serenity might not be off cd and you don't really have time to manually tag a lot of mobs for sck), after that switching to serenity is much better.

And I haven't seen SEF ninja pulling but it usually breaks CC, pretty much unusable for moroes if you want to CC one of the guests.
    Context here: Drinking horn cover. I'm pulling slightly more ST DPS with Serenity, I think, for sustained, but with a lot of raid encounters having burst windows, I'm still on the fence for that. Just don't want my SEF clones to be pulling half the skipped mobs - I've not used SEF for a good while now. Annoying that it breaks CCs, but meh. May have to live with it for big trash packs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigo View Post

Monk is just alt for me so not that much play time but have had SEF clones do some ninja pulls. At least one I remember was in Court of Stars, near 2nd sentry pillar where SEF clones agroed mobs from inside house where Engineering profession item used to have. Another case was in Arcway, Corstilax boss room where there is trash mobs fighting between them, that spesific room has buggy agro mechanisms as trash seem to be automatically in combat.

I also have drinking horn cover and I consistently pull more damage in mythic+ using WDP. The freedom with the cd timings and the increased speed of gaining spinning crane kick stacks outdoes what serenity has to offer. I came to this conclusion after going back and forth between tod gloves+boots with serenity, and horn cover+boots with wdp for the duration of roughly 50 mythic pluses, ranging from 7 to 12.
    Last edited by cszsolt3; 2016-11-29 at 04:16 PM.

I also primarily use SEF and WDP in mythic+. I love the flexibility. I can use a cooldown on two packs in a row if we pull big packs, and save them if not. My clones have pulled extra groups, but it happens no more frequently than once every week. A bigger problem is if you go with Chi Burst. Your clones do not aim it in the direction you do. I therefore usually avoid casting Chi Burst when my clones are up, unless there is no chance that we can pull extra packs.

Quote Originally Posted by cszsolt3 View Post
    I also have drinking horn cover and I consistently pull more damage in mythic+ using WDP. The freedom with the cd timings and the increased speed of gaining serpent kick outdoes what serenity has to offer. I came to this conclusion after going back and forth between tod gloves+boots with serenity, and horn cover+boots with wdp for the duration of roughly 50 mythic pluses, ranging from 7 to 12.
    I'm not sure I understand the bolded part. You have flying serpent kick in Serenity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    I'm not sure I understand the bolded part. You have flying serpent kick in Serenity too.
    Was meant to be talking about spinning crane stacks. Brainfart.

Just to add to what I said. Maybe once I get a legendary other than the ToD gloves to combo with the boots for serenity, I might see it outperform drinking horn cover in dungeons as well (maybe the waist, idk?). But right now in my experience it simply doesn't.
    Last edited by cszsolt3; 2016-11-29 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks, that's the kind of thing I needed. Will go WDP for M+, Serenity for raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    Thanks, that's the kind of thing I needed. Will go WDP for M+, Serenity for raids.
    I would not recommend that. Changing habits to play Serenity is hard if you switch your specs I would doubt that you can perform at the max.

I would recommend focusing on one build.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I would not recommend that. Changing habits to play Serenity is hard if you switch your specs I would doubt that you can perform at the max.

I would recommend focusing on one build.
    I run both builds depending on the content I'm doing. Its no more difficult than playing an offspec tank or healer (which I do both btw). It can be done and done quite easily. I even ran a full mythic EN clear last week as SEF, had no issues whatsoever.

Soooo that new build.....lol wtf? Diffuse magic only?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone experiencing this bug today?

There are times when I Tiger Palm, get no chi, but it counts the Tiger Palm cast for Blackout kick. So if I TP again, then it drops Hit Combo. I have to pay real close attention and get a CJL in there not to break it. Has happened about two dozen times in playing all day.

Deleted
    The Emperor's Capacitor Chi spenders increase the damage of your next Crackling Jade Lightning by (100%. Stacks up to 25 times.)250% and reduce its cost by 5%, stacking up to 20 times. looks like they finally made it intresting

Quote Originally Posted by Simsan View Post
    The Emperor's Capacitor Chi spenders increase the damage of your next Crackling Jade Lightning by (100%. Stacks up to 25 times.)250% and reduce its cost by 5%, stacking up to 20 times. looks like they finally made it intresting
    That's a good change. As far as the cost is concerned. Now it just needs to be able to be channeled while moving and we can call it a day.

Our Cenedril, Reflector of Hatred now deals 300% increased damage instead. So it'll deal the same damage, for a lot lower of a requirement, but we lose the giant shield.

Old: Caps out at 200% health, requires 200% of our health in damage to get the full use.
    New: Caps out at 50% health, does 200% of our health in damage, no extra shield.

Seems like a good change. Don't know if it was needed or not.
    Last edited by FayrenPickpocket; 2016-11-30 at 01:47 AM.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Deleted
    yeah, makes it a more reliable dps increase, however i would prefer the previous version , maybe it was abit too strong

Even if it is a nerf, I prefer the new cloak, now it's way easier to deal the full damage of ToK.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrn View Post
    Soooo that new build.....lol wtf? Diffuse magic only?
    Guess we've been overlooked in the whole evening out talents, brining back utility and balance

WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Sedativ View Post
    Is anyone experiencing this bug today?

There are times when I Tiger Palm, get no chi, but it counts the Tiger Palm cast for Blackout kick. So if I TP again, then it drops Hit Combo. I have to pay real close attention and get a CJL in there not to break it. Has happened about two dozen times in playing all day.
    I have this issue all the time. I've reported it numerous times man but...it's annoying. It can literally ruin damage.