Use of Berserking?

Hi fellow druids

I would like to know how to optimize my racial as troll aka Berserking.
    Where will i use it, and how to use it?

Thanks

If boomie, use it with Inc.

Nope for restoration

You're asking when to optimally use a throughput CD as a Healer? How about when your group/raid needs it?

Yes what i mean is would u pair it with a tranq or essence of ganir or flourish....

Deleted
    As a resto, it can be nice to use it with Innervate (if you innervate yourself that is), because it might help you to get one more spell in that window and the cd's line up perfectly.

As a bear I use it with every second rage of the sleeper (artifact ability) for pretty much the same reason.

Boomkin with CA/Inc seems like a no-brainer to me.

Feral... When you are energy starved and nothing else is there for you to use? I honestly haven't thought about it. Don't think they get much out of it anyway, but I am not very good with cats and only list them for completeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    Yes what i mean is would u pair it with a tranq or essence of ganir or flourish....
    You could macro it to both Flourish and the stick to ensure it gets used often.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Personally I'd macro it to use at the same time as Innervate since they have the same cooldown. And that will let you cast more free heals, so it's great to use at the same time.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Deleted
    The only problem with that is, that it confines you to using innervate on yourself, when it is sometimes more useful to cast on others.

Thanks alot for the feedback guys i really appreciate it